Sign in to follow this  
hogthar

Design Mastery Sunrise

Looks pretty cool! Way better than the default gray tone

I've got errors repeatedly popping up in the top corner of the screen? Shame because it the mod itself looks absolutely fantastic. Kind of gives the game that Vice City feel.

I've got errors repeatedly popping up in the top corner of the screen? Shame because it the mod itself looks absolutely fantastic. Kind of gives the game that Vice City feel.

I hope you are aware of the last post before your post was "May 6 2013"

Until now..there are too much to mention updates on A3 code-so it's normal these errors pops up

When Hogthar decides..he 'll probably release an updated version..

I hope you are aware of the last post before your post was "May 6 2013"

Until now..there are too much to mention updates on A3 code-so it's normal these errors pops up

When Hogthar decides..he 'll probably release an updated version..

Yes, was aware of that. However as it didn't say anywhere on Armaholic or here that it was incompatible with new versions I downloaded it. I'm not just going to assume something doesn't work because people haven't posted here for a couple of months.

Yes, was aware of that. However as it didn't say anywhere on Armaholic or here that it was incompatible with new versions I downloaded it. I'm not just going to assume something doesn't work because people haven't posted here for a couple of months.

That's doing it the wrong way.

You should expect that all content that has been created for the Alpha may break in the Beta or later. I doubt the Armaholic mods have the time to go to all alpha content and test it for compability.

Its been working fine for me right up until the latest Eden update and now its bugged saying about "fadedPpValue"

Any updates for this, thanks :)