Sign in to follow this  
glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement Modification

hey guys!

i have a big problem with CSE on dedicated server!

I used both the normal CSE and CSE_Server but with CSE i can load the mission but i get kicked back to the mission selction and the mission isnt loaded. With the CSE_Server i wrote the userconfig but if i selected the mission on the server, the server says 'you arent able to play/edit the mission because of missing addon cse and his whole modules'..

so my question is, what can i do that i can play with CSE on the server.

greets Blackswater

Edited by Blackswater

Got an error since ArmA3 V1.32 on Linux dedicated Server??

14:12:00 Error in expression <r"];

for [{_EHiterator=0}, {(_EHiterator< _numberOfEH)}, {_EHiterator=_EHiterato>

14:12:00 Error position: << _numberOfEH)}, {_EHiterator=_EHiterato>

14:12:00 Error Type Number, expected Bool

14:12:00 File cse\cse_f_eh\functions\fn_eventHandler_f.sqf, line 38

14:12:42 Error in expression <r"];

for [{_EHiterator=0}, {(_EHiterator< _numberOfEH)}, {_EHiterator=_EHiterato>

14:12:42 Error position: << _numberOfEH)}, {_EHiterator=_EHiterato>

14:12:42 Error Type Number, expected Bool

14:12:42 File cse\cse_f_eh\functions\fn_eventHandler_f.sqf, line 38

may be you can work with this??

Greets Cyb

PS: this only happen with initial Life! after player died once, error is gone.

May me a difference between init and respawn?

Edited by Cyborg111

It is not fully implemented atm cause cse dev team focuses on fixing bugs now, not adding new features but upgrading existing ones.

wrong thread

Edited by enngerek
wrong thread

Any info if the partial feature freeze is lifted, since the second phase of MANW is and what features can we expect next?

Hi, me again.

I've tried some parts of the CSE and some are very good. I want to try it with my team. BUT, we only use Virtual Training Space (VTS - by Létranger) and I have no idea how to implement some CSE module. We can't modify the map with arma editor. I think we can [_spawn] some module but don't know how really. We will try medical, backblast and resting at first.

I can't ask to létranger because he disapear. So I try my luck in the forum.

Thanks by advance

I assume that when somebody is arrested that it fires a variable somewhere. Is there a way to start a mission with people already arrested and in the animation? As if your job was to go pick up bad guys and transport them.

First time using CSE and am having issues with interaction with vehicles..I guess logistics..cant get an Engineer with a toolkit to repair a vehicle that is damaged..is this implemented yet or no?

Great Mod by the way..Thanks

Diesel

First time using CSE and am having issues with interaction with vehicles..I guess logistics..cant get an Engineer with a toolkit to repair a vehicle that is damaged..is this implemented yet or no?

Great Mod by the way..Thanks

Diesel

No, this is not implemented within CSE.

Note: Our active thread can be found here. I normally do not check this one, but I should be pretty active on the one I linked.

Just wondering in the most recent update if weapon resting was taken out? I know that there is a button combo for it and it was great before however now there is a ton of sway while resting on a all or window.

_unit spawn {

_playerDead = isPlayer _unit;

private ["_unit","_counter"];

_un>

0:42:59 Error position: <_unit;

private ["_unit","_counter"];

_un>

0:42:59 Error Nicht definierte Variable in Ausdruck: _unit

0:42:59 File cse\cse_main\misc\functions\fn_setDead.sqf, line 34

any Idea what this means???

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 23:46 ----------

If Player is down (revivable) he has no earplug anymore. If now a grenade explodes near the player and he is KIA or respawn, the piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sound is present after respawn.

Please fix that, thanks.

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:09 ----------

There is a small error in stand up animation when weapon is rested in prone stance.

Edited by Cyborg111

It seems that the "Basic Revive" is not working as it should work, isn´t it?

If it is "player only" it causes script errors when player goes into unconscious state.

If it is "player and AI" it causes script errors when player or AI goes into unconscious state.

If it is deactivated it works (do not work) without errors.

Undefined variable in expression: _unit

File cse\cse_main\misc\functions\fn_setDead.sqf, line 34

Undefined variable in expression: _playerdead

File cse\cse_main\misc\functions\fn_setDead.sqf, line 67

Can anybody confirm that issue?

I have a question regarding this mod.

Will in short term things such as a CCIP for vehicle HUD's and proper FLIR simulation be added to the mod? Because those are 2 things I believe the game is severly lacking right now.

Hello I am trying to put CSE on my rented server via Vilayer and I've come across an issue uploading "cse_sys_medical."

To the servers ftp. I am not sure why this one is causing issues but I've tried uploading from Chrome, and IE.

Just won't upload all the way says connection reset? May not be an issue with CSE per say but figured I'd post it here see if anybody else had issues uploading this mod to their servers.

Hello I am trying to put CSE on my rented server via Vilayer and I've come across an issue uploading "cse_sys_medical."

To the servers ftp. I am not sure why this one is causing issues but I've tried uploading from Chrome, and IE.

Just won't upload all the way says connection reset? May not be an issue with CSE per say but figured I'd post it here see if anybody else had issues uploading this mod to their servers.

I use Villayer for ArmA2 but use Filezilla to upload files. Never had a problem. Try it if you haven't already. ;)

I'm making an adversarial mission.

I would like both teams to have BFT, but right now they are both showing up on each others maps/PDAs. I'd like for only their own team to show up on the maps/PDAs. Is there a way to do this?

Here is what I have done to this point:

I've given the OPFOR guys the OPFOR trackers (TLs) and OPFOR PDA (SLs). I've given the BLUFOR guys the BLUFOR trackers (TLs) and BLUFOR PDA (SLs). Each TL/SL had the Assign BFT Info module sync'ed to them with a call sign identified and their name in the list.

The module settings for the Command and Control are:

Live feed: No

UAV: No

Restrict UAV: Yes

Vehicles: Yes

Auto Call signs: No

On map: Yes

Edited by HeinzMcDurgen
Double post