Sign in to follow this  
glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement Modification

New vanilla stamina effects are excellent IMO. It forces you to carry less, sprint less, and think more strategically (not just about what you carry, but about how you move). Those that used to carry 20 mags, an AT launcher, a .50 cal sniper rifle, 100 bandages, and an Apache in their backpack will have to think twice from now on.

I've found no issues moving through towns with my rifle, 8 mags, a few smoke grenades, and some medical supplies.

Well we use TFA clothes since those weight very little. Our ammo and equipment for a rifleman is his weapon with 8 mags, 3 nades, 5 smokes, 1 IR, 3 chemlights and 10 bandages at max. We barely reach half of the white weighting line with this load and with the basic jogging pace we can go maybe 3-400 meters then bam, you're tired as hell. IRL you could sprint for like 500 meters with this kind of load.

i strongly recommend to use separated category for all CSE objects/items, as it's really confusing to find for example medical box or tracker while browsing through all normal categories.

CSE-Objects

-----CSE-Ammunition

and so on, for ease of mission makers

i strongly recommend to use separated category for all CSE objects/items, as it's really confusing to find for example medical box or tracker while browsing through all normal categories.

CSE-Objects

-----CSE-Ammunition

and so on, for ease of mission makers

It's already on the tracker mate. All good.

How does the wind deflection module work and what tools do i have to check for the wind headins? Thanks for the help! :)

EDIT: Found it out, any informations if cse will get something like the kestrel in the future?

Edited by Clawhammer

Will items in CSE be made available in the Virtual Arsenal? Currently we are able to access all our gear from the Arsenal apart from CSE items - we have to create an extra box for that.

Just trying to figure out: does this mod change/modify the same things as AGM does and thus conflict?

Will items in CSE be made available in the Virtual Arsenal? Currently we are able to access all our gear from the Arsenal apart from CSE items - we have to create an extra box for that.

It's already on the tracker.

Looks like instakill is still on. And there are some cases where you get damaged so much, you can only walk. Now to cure that, you have to use the basic first aid kit.

Oh and will there be a manual to this mod? There are some cases where we don't really know what to do. Example: We had a guy down for the second time, no heart rate, no nothing. He had lost a lot of blood, we gave a lot to him (around 4000 ml), tried CPR, epi and after some time he got back up...for like 30 seconds.

Oh and will there be a manual to this mod? There are some cases where we don't really know what to do. Example: We had a guy down for the second time, no heart rate, no nothing. He had lost a lot of blood, we gave a lot to him (around 4000 ml), tried CPR, epi and after some time he got back up...for like 30 seconds.

Yes there will. It is not a where a manual can tell you what to do in every situation, but it can give you areas to work at.

Our server will always report this in our logs:

Error in expression <MS",true] call cse_fnc_setVariable;

if (CSE_DISPLAY_ADDITIONAL_HINTS_CMS) then {>

Error position: <CSE_DISPLAY_ADDITIONAL_HINTS_CMS) then {>

Error Undefined variable in expression: cse_display_additional_hints_cms

File cse\cse_sys_medical\functions\fn_updateAttributes_CMS.sqf, line 121

if (CSE_DISPLAY_ADDITIONAL_HINTS_CMS && !_sh>

Error position: <CSE_DISPLAY_ADDITIONAL_HINTS_CMS && !_sh>

File cse\cse_sys_medical\functions\fn_updateAttributes_CMS.sqf, line 134

Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.

Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.

WARNING: Function 'name' - Maj. Goodson is dead

Server: Object 3:5 not found (message 88)

Error: Object(3 : 5) not found

Cannot load sound 'jsrs2_mx\mx_reload.wss'

Just come off another larger game with CSE running. This time, we definatley ran into a problem where the crew of a BTR-100 jumped out, then preceded to wipe out nearly an entire section due to being invincible. Very much looking forward to CMS being modularly disabled for AI! Other than that no major bugs to report.

Just a point about the current weapon resting. So far it seems pretty useless to me. If you are resting your weapon it will hardly reduce the sway, however it seems to reduce the recoil if you fire it. The main reason why you would like to want to rest weapon is to reduce/elimate the sway. It may sound a bit hard or harsh but to me right now the weapon resting in CSE is pointless.

Found a bug. Once you opened the interaction menu of another player and he is moving away you can still interact with him over distance. Like using medical stuff or arrest him.

Just a suggestion but it would be nice if arresting would be not that easy but you would need to do something first. Like getting stunned or getting incapacitated in other ways.

I am having problems getting this to work, I installed using play with six like other mods

I can open the configure menu within the pause menu and then edit things but none of the things I edit work, I can assign button presses but they dont do anything when pressed I cant open the menu or anything other than the simple configure one

what am I doing wrong - or is it the other mods

I am using a few other mods I have turned all them off and see it didnt work but really I like all the mods and this mod looks to require lots of training to learn it properly and although I want to use it I would like it to work with my other mods I am using

I am using CBA for the mods that require it and currently using

CBA_A3

ShackTac Fireteam HUD

TMR - makes scopes better

TPW - makes everything better, mainly the targeting system though

ASDG_JR

thanks for your help, this really looks like a cool mod

Edited by sandsquid

so I have to set it up for every mission, no way to have it just working like other mods, this is the reason I like play with six its so much easier - over the years I have gotten less and less interested in the complicated things with computers like I was in the past, I spent countless hours modding skyrim and playing it but for some reason things like that bor me now, maybe I am just older now

but I will give this a chance I really like what I see in the videos just wonder if it can be made easier to implement for single player missions other than editing the level

or am I getting this wrong, am I missing something simple?

thanks for the help

so I have to set it up for every mission, no way to have it just working like other mods, this is the reason I like play with six its so much easier - over the years I have gotten less and less interested in the complicated things with computers like I was in the past, I spent countless hours modding skyrim and playing it but for some reason things like that bor me now, maybe I am just older now

but I will give this a chance I really like what I see in the videos just wonder if it can be made easier to implement for single player missions other than editing the level

or am I getting this wrong, am I missing something simple?

thanks for the help

Yeah, you have to add the modules individually, like in ACE. It's been done that way on purpose.

That said it would be interesting to release a pack version, so that you can play things like the campaign with it on (a la AGM).

Yeah, you have to add the modules individually, like in ACE. It's been done that way on purpose.

That said it would be interesting to release a pack version, so that you can play things like the campaign with it on (a la AGM).

yea I can see that this would work so much better with multiplayer, I see now that thats what it was really made for, for a squad of players not just singleplayer

but it would be cool if you can get it working with singleplayer stuff and just be like it was part of the game

I really hoped that after all the cool mods that were for arma 2 that BI would have added some of those into the actual game, or maybe even the stuff thats in VBS

I came up with some some ideas for additional features and improvements.

These are some additional features I would like to see:

1. Shoulder Tap

2. The choice of the method of throwing grenade

3. Treatment with Prone State

4. Add animation for CPR

5. Enlarge the compass on MAP

6. Fragmentation effects for grenades.

And these are improvements:

1. Decreasing the recoil on all weapons while deployed overall stances would be nice.

2. Especially while being prone and weapon deployed.

Thx.

Edited by Veruhu

Getting a bunch of errors, not sure why.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/difficultySetting/values/recruit.default'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/difficultySetting/values/veteran.default'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/difficultySetting/values/expert.default'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/enableFor/values/playableUnitsAndAI.default'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/enableAirway/values/enable.default'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/aidKitRestrictions/values/medFAcilityNoBleeding.default'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/aidKitRestrictions/values/Everywhere.default'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/cse_sys_medical/Arguments/aidKitRestrictions/values/EverywhereNoBleeding.default'.

I came up with some some ideas for additional features and improvements.

These are some additional features I would like to see:

1. Shoulder Tap

2. The choice of the method of throwing grenade

3. Treatment with Prone State

4. Add animation for CPR

5. Enlarge the compass on MAP

6. Fragmentation effects for grenades.

And these are improvements:

1. Decreasing the recoil on all weapons while deployed overall stances would be nice.

2. Especially while being prone and weapon deployed.

Thx.

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/cse/issues

:D

I have seen an issue between the ALiVE player logistics module and CSE Logistics module, when you insert the CSE Logistics module disables all functions of the ALiVE player logistics.

Greetings and thanks.