Sign in to follow this  
glowbal

Combat Space Enhancement Modification

what raptor said, having specific roles is simply genius. ration system etc is all awesome and i hope it will go hand in hand with mso at some point. running ops for 1-2 months at a time? yeah i could see a need for a ration supply drop XD glowbal im still working out that nose for ya^^

what raptor said, having specific roles is simply genius. ration system etc is all awesome and i hope it will go hand in hand with mso at some point. running ops for 1-2 months at a time? yeah i could see a need for a ration supply drop XD glowbal im still working out that nose for ya^^

It was supported in MSO for Arma 2.

Anyway, here is a little preview:

It also shows a bit of the interaction menu.

bah thats looking nice, perhaps we need some "civilian" food? possibly have a drop script that spawns said items in civilian buildings etc? just talking because im tired. ill get up with you soon glowbal and team^^ crap coming from all sides

Well, seeing as MREs are in, you should definitely add Country Captain Chicken or the Egg Omelet :D

Nice mod overall, I am a big fan of the CMS, so very good to see it in A3. I hope more servers take it up.

Edited by fraczek

More great news - thanks 16AA crew!

With the CSEM dialog system a lot more could be added to it *COUGH* let your mind wander :)

With the CSEM dialog system a lot more could be added to it *COUGH* let your mind wander :)

Like frying sausages and flipping pancakes.

I love it! Great concept. Can't wait for a release...

Will there be a german translation? I'd be able to help with it, if you're interested.

Loving it!

The First person MG looks really nice! But the outside model could need a little bit more details.

Anyways - keep up the good work;)

Btw: How much performance intensive are the seagulls?

Greetings!

I love it! Great concept. Can't wait for a release...

Will there be a german translation? I'd be able to help with it, if you're interested.

don't have to there is some one in the team who is german, this doesn't mean that they wil do that :P

Hello,

the MG is only a port of the m249 model that gets released with the A2 Sample Models and vehicles.

It was just a port for looking to at how to get weapons working in A3, so absolutely WIP and we are unsure to take that as a L110 for the BAE Pack in future.

Btw, Currently I am working on a texture overhaul of the BAE Gear

SfAMGPx.jpg

Great to hear!

Btw: I really like your colours of the BAE Gear!

Looks nice so far! Only it seems like the helmet could shine a bit more;)

Only constructive criticism!

This thread is bookmarked - you earned a new fan:P

Looks promising so far, keep it up Glowbal, I'll definitely will give this a try. Also can I suggest that you add some option for mission designer to enable/disable certain features. with use of some variable set in trigger or init script, just to make it more flexible since sometimes making a mission designer might want to restrict some features to suit mission scenario.

Great work.

Looks promising so far, keep it up Glowbal, I'll definitely will give this a try. Also can I suggest that you add some option for mission designer to enable/disable certain features. with use of some variable set in trigger or init script, just to make it more flexible since sometimes making a mission designer might want to restrict some features to suit mission scenario.

Great work.

We are certainly planning to include as many parameters to adjust/disable/enable specific features or values.

Thank you for the feedback we recieved so far. We are very excited that CSE has been recieved mainly positive by the community and we hope to be able to show you some more of our progress soon.

@Glowball, great news man. Custom settings for a mission designer is a "cherry" on top of this cake. This is what some of the mods miss. Like I am working on my stuff with customization in mind so player/mission designer can tweak it to suit the needs, and so far I got back very positive feedback.

As I said keep it up, and if you need some assistance let me know, I'll be happy to help you out man.

BTW - good job on design of your squads webpage.

This is a current WIP picture of the BAE Osprey mk4 Body Armour

yzuAKif.jpg

Currently the PRC with its pouch is missing, but it is part of the vest together with the Bowman.

And maybe there are some little things not perfect at it yet, still in progress.

Very good so far,amazing Work.I like the Medical side of the Modification & hope it gets used a lot

If you can, try to update the bump mapping a bit on the vest.. but other than that great work! Glad to see some new original content.

Holaar,

One small criticism.

Shouldn't his Mag pouches be on the Left?

Because SA80 Series weapons are right hand fire only?

Edited by Cross888

Thanks for the feedback :)

yes, I am currently working on improving my skills with normalmaps.

The Molle dont appears like I want to, but I think there is a lot of improvement possible.

And also the vest loadout is not finished yet, but I havent thought about the usefuel order of the pouches, you are right.

The problem with adding the pouches on the left side is that the arms of the unit will clip through them, sadly :(

Maybe I could add single magazine pouches to the front left, that could work.

Thanks for the feedback :)

yes, I am currently working on improving my skills with normalmaps.

The Molle dont appears like I want to, but I think there is a lot of improvement possible.

And also the vest loadout is not finished yet, but I havent thought about the usefuel order of the pouches, you are right.

The problem with adding the pouches on the left side is that the arms of the unit will clip through them, sadly :(

Maybe I could add single magazine pouches to the front left, that could work.

Or you could take of the cumberbund that comes with the osperay and use belt kit.

Belt kits encouraged as osperay is now general issue and i believe there will be a new modular molle webbing set out this year.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00319/110230084_SOMALI_01_319521c.jpg

http://www.arrse.co.uk/content/attachments/36217-beltkitemptyside.jpg.html

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/382975_10150530641924393_1296401606_n.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9dafsPLIi1rrkr57o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Cross888