Sign in to follow this  
v0lus

UnitCapture/UnitPlay?

How do I use that function in Arma 3? Is it different from A2OA?

Where's the functions module?

Hey there fellas.

Can anybody please post a working unit capture/unit play mission? I cant find out the way to get it runnig. Im like a 6 hours reading forums and trying stuff and still no success. I can record, but then I dont know how to UnitPlay...

So I have thought if anybody could do a running guy with few shots and upload it here, so that i know whats wrong with me. Please :D

Ditto. Unit capture works fine, but I can't get anything to play back. If someone who knows how to do this in ArmA 3, could you please provide some insight?

That video posted works in Arma 3 (no function module). Follow the steps exactly and it should work. It did for me. If you still can't get it to work, I'll post an example mission when I get home late tonight .

That video posted works in Arma 3 (no function module). Follow the steps exactly and it should work. It did for me. If you still can't get it to work, I'll post an example mission when I get home late tonight .

If you could, that would be great. I've watched and re watched the video, I've gone over my scripts line by line and I can't figure it out.

Here is a quick example for you:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iave9kmrm634a69/Unit+Play+Example.zip

Hit radio bravo to play it.

This looks good but could I please be cheeky and ask you to show me how to record the ghost Hawk and also the guns firing? I just can't get it to work. I can record the flight & paste it, I can record the gun but I can't play the flight back. What I'd like to learn is how to record my flight so my guns are firing while it lands.

many thanks

Hi cobra, ive read this but either i'm dull or its not hitting me across my face with the specific info I need. All I want to know is the steps to record my flight & then the gun firing in the ghost Hawk. I'm so sorry but I just can't understand the steps. The things I understand are: out of game files, the triggers for recording. Where I'm failing is once I've recorded the flight, I can't seem to play it back to record the gun separately & then how to play the whole thing back in 1 trigger. I've got it in my head that I've got to record the flight & gun separately with the ghost Hawk.

Cheers for any help folks

Is the ai capture with jets and cargo planes?

heres a example of what I am trying to do.

I caputred a pilot bringing a plane down for landing but the no lights and no gear gong down?

sorry about the sound quality i forgot to mute my mic