Sign in to follow this  
bboy

G36C with M4 Aimpoint... How to make?

Hi peolple! My mod is in progress, I making Counter Terorist Batallion, Serbian Special Forces... and as they wearing G36c with Aimpoint, i want to give them exactly that weapon to my modells... So, as you can see, i dont want to create new weapon, i just want to edit existing G36c (from Boss, Insurgent, OPFOR), to "cut off" Aimpoint from BIS M4, or M16 (is the same) and to paste on G36c... As i know that all modells from the game are binarized, i want to know, is it posible to make? And how?

You can't edit the models from A2 its DLC/expansions. They released all of their arma 1 models. You can kitbash those if you like.

Or you could wait a little longer. I believe they are getting everything ready to release their a2 mlods.

Where did you hear that they were going to release A2 MLODS?

A few weeks ago from dwarden in the Skype channel. Who knows how long it'll actually take tho. He just said that's what they plan to do.

Have they not already released the MLOD's or are you talking about stuff from the expansion packs ?

Would I be right in assuming this is different MLODs then from the sample ARMA2 stuff that was already released?