Sign in to follow this  
desai92

Logo on Helo

hey, i was in a game today and i noticed that when a certain player got into an AH-9 a logo appeared on the side of the chopper....

i am guessing its somthing to do with retexturing but when i try to replace the original texture of the AH-9 etc the game just compleatly ignores the air_f.pbo file.... what am i doing wrong???

please help.

What you saw isn't a retexture but the use of a squad.xml.

Use the forum search with the term squad.xml to reveal other topics that might be helpful.

Myke;2358615']What you saw isn't a retexture but the use of a squad.xml.

Use the forum search with the term squad.xml to reveal other topics that might be helpful.

OK thankyou, ive managed to create a squad.xml but its not showing up on helicopters. and on my player info (ingame) the logo it shows is MEGA faint. i can hardly see it

*EDIT

it is on the vehicles but like the picture in the player info, its realy faint. cant see it at all

Edited by Desai92

Myke;2358666']Try this one: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/logo.paa

its ok thankyou ive managed to fix it. when i was making the logo in photoshop i just added an alpha channel to it and now its working fine. thankyou so much for your help though :) is there a way to +1 you or somthing on these forums, (im fairly new)

is there a way to +1 you or somthing on these forums, (im fairly new)

No, there isn't. We do believe that people should help each other because it is the right thing, not to gather points. ;)

Myke;2358680']No' date=' there isn't. We do believe that people should help each other because it is the right thing, not to gather points. ;)[/quote']

ah yeah true, well youve been a great help :) thankyou once again