GalComT

German Armed Forces Mod

Congrats! That stuff looks simply amazing! :D

Sorry but, when can we expect the first release? :bounce3:

When it's done and ready.

awesome vehicles!

im really happy to see this mod being worked on "again"... still remember when i started playing arma 2 and saw this awesome mod just to find out that it was "dumped"

Awesome work, guys!

Will the mod be released once ALL assets are done? Or will it be released when only a few of the vehicles are done and ready?

Greetings :-)

Realy cool work guys!!!

Will thear also be an UH-1D?

I just love this Chooper it´s clasic.

Hi GalComT,

I am very interested in your application of the PhysX engine on your Leopard 1A4 (I saw it on your YouTube channel). I am currently working on a Leopard 2A6 and would like to implement similar physics to are tank. Could you PM me to talk about how you tweaked your PhysX configs?

Cheers,

Nixon

Just want to point out to you Trigger, asking for updates is against the forum rules. Just so you know, so you don't get in trouble.

anyone knows if this is still being worked on? or do we have to wait for bwmod to complete the german army :0)

Sent from mobile

Your not supposed to ask for updates by forum rules.

Don't quote me on any of this but,

It seemed to me like they withdrew a bit from the forums and did more stuff within their community.

I did some browsing of their german forums, I think this is still active, just seems like they will develop it for however long it will take, which is probably a long time, then release it when its actually done.

Some people do it that way, so you should respect them.

No need to post here to try to get their attention, I am sure they will post necessary info when the time comes.

Just remember they are under no obligation to release this to us, so anything we get is a gift.

yeah sure, thats why i didnt ask for an update from the modders. thanks for the info. its quite hard to find it on the net and couldve been i missed sth. or this was aborted in silence as the last post was ages ago. i wouldnt ask for info on a daily basis xD

ps: also wanted to show interest to stir the motivation :]

Sent from mobile

Not very familiar with German Armed Force,but I do remember some thing in the BF2 PR,just can't remember the name of those vehicle,still willing to see them in ARMA3.Keep up good work,cheers!

I seen an bad progress in the Modding Community. I hope the guys from GAF will not be compromised from to much bullshit chatter in public forums. Please continue your Work GAF Team, some German Clans will love to see and use your work.

We are with you!

As i have been getting a lot of request lately regarding the use and modification of GAF addons. Since i dont like to repeat myself i will make a puplic statement here (and in the GAF thread in the Arma2 section).

- I am not granting permission to port any of the GAF addons/files into Arma3

- I am not granting permission to port any of the GAF addons/files into another game

- I am not granting permission to use any of the GAF addons/files for other modifications/addons for Arma2

- I am not granting permission to use any of the GAF addons/files on a not free of charge to play server

Copyright 2012 GAF MOD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This product is licensed for personal use only. Commercial distribution

explcitly prohibited. Military use explicitly prohibited. Use prohibited

if any component of this distribution gets removed or modified without

express written consent of the developer.

Edited by GalComT

Well ... then ... if i understand correctly then ...

Can we close this thread?

And an another mod where the porting on ArmA 3 is forbid and which sinks in limbo.

Sad, very sad.

• Like 1