GalComT

German Armed Forces Mod

Hi !

Great ! Can't wait for a new BW Mod for Arma 3. Will there be an Arma 2 Version too ?

Sorry german:

Mich würde es ja in den Fingern jucken mal wieder mit 3D MAX zu arbeiten und einen Tornado zu bauen, aber ich weiss zum verrecken nicht wie man für Arma 2/3 Modell einfügt...

maxx

Hi !

Great ! Can't wait for a new BW Mod for Arma 3. Will there be an Arma 2 Version too ?

Sorry but no there wont be an Arma 2 version, we have stoped the development of the Arma 2 version of the mod, as developing for both games would simply "overpower" our freetime. Regarding the german comment you wrote, if you are interested and need some motivation or anything of that kind feel free to drop in on our website or teamspeak anytime. (PM me for details if you want)

Also eventho this thread is about a German Armed Forces Addon, please stick to writting in english as thats the forum language

Edited by GalComT

This looks awesome, really looking forward into it. I would wish you patience to finish the work started.

Is there any list of units, you are going to have there?

This could be used as a lil guideline on what we are currently working on, tho it doesnt mean all of it will realy be ready, nor does it mean that we wont work on other vehicles either

Wheeled vehicles:

MAN 5t KanPal (refuelvehicle)

MAN 5t (Transporter)

MAN 5t Kabine Typ ÃŒI

MAN 7t

MAN 7t LARS (Light rocket artillery)

MAN 10t mit Ladekran

MAN 10t (Ammovehicle)

U1300L GSI (Repairvehicle)

U1300L (Transporter)

U1300L Kabine Typ I

U1300L KrKw (Medic vehicle)

Mercedes LKW 0.5t "Wolf" (hood removable)

Mercedes LKW 0.5t "Wolf" with MG3

Mercedes LKW 0.5t "Wolf" with Milan

Mercedes LKW 0.5t "Wolf" long (Missilecarrier for Wiesel TOW)

Mercedes Benz G 270 CDI "Wolf SSA"

Luchs

TPz Fuchs Rasit (Radar Tank)

TPz Fuchs HQ Vehicle

TPz Fuchs with Milan

SLT-56

LKW 5t tmil "Mercedes 1017" (Launvehicle KZO)

Tracked vehicles

Armored recovery vehicle 2 Standard (leopard 1 based)

Leopard 1A4 MBT

Anti Air Tank Gepard

Bridgelayer Biber

Keiler

M109

M113 (variants)

Wiesel 1 TOW/MK20

Marder 1A3/1A5

Air Vehicles

BO105 PAH (Anti Tank)

CH53

KZO (recon drone)

Aladin (recon drone)

Water Vehicles

Missleboat Gepard Class

Corvette Braunschweig

Berlin class replenishment ship

Hi !

Can't wait for this mod and...what makes me totally happy...a BO105 PAH for Arma !!... Great ! ;)

I'm sure you still have the Tiger UHT in mind?

Great work, and nice to see the list! You're an inspiration to others for quality products, please accept my thanks for your work in the previous games. :)

I have a question about the 'possibilities' mentioned in OP as regards A3. I heard about how modularity would be a new or better thing in A3. improved from what was previously based on hiddenselections. Is there a new approach? To be on topic: Do you use this, and if so can you elaborate on what you're using it for?

Will there also be any manned fixed wings? Namely the Tornado, but also others. All the same, I'd love to see how this mod grows. Good luck with all those though...

...And on a different note, how are infantry coming along?

I'm sure you still have the Tiger UHT in mind?

Atm Tiger is not planed

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Will there also be any manned fixed wings? Namely the Tornado, but also others. All the same, I'd love to see how this mod grows. Good luck with all those though...

...And on a different note, how are infantry coming along?

We have a few aircrafts in the making or planed, but mostly elder ones, such as the G91, the starfighter and the phantom but you never know

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 ----------

Great work, and nice to see the list! You're an inspiration to others for quality products, please accept my thanks for your work in the previous games. :)

I have a question about the 'possibilities' mentioned in OP as regards A3. I heard about how modularity would be a new or better thing in A3. improved from what was previously based on hiddenselections. Is there a new approach? To be on topic: Do you use this, and if so can you elaborate on what you're using it for?

It will most certainly be related to physx

Good work GalComT !

Are you planning to work only with vehicles? Or you have some units (soldiers) in plan as well?

Also I cannot find Leo2A5/6 in your list. Is that really so?

I am new player to this series of games and so far i am astounded by the mods available. Even thou i am a brit i love the look of this German armed forces mod so far. A very nice list of units and the pics and vids of the MAN trucks look very very nice , cant wait to take em for a spin one day in the future . Good work and i look forward to seeing this mod develop.

thanks Sgt Sam

Are you planning to work only with vehicles? Or you have some units (soldiers) in plan as well?

Also I cannot find Leo2A5/6 in your list. Is that really so?

Units are in the making/planed, however yes you are correct at the moment we are not planning on making a leopard 2A5/A6 but a leopard 2A4 is sort of done just paused atm, the reason for it is that we aim for a late 80s early 90s setting mainly (some excpetions are there eg the KZO or aladin), but as creative minds dont always stay on track the 2A4 might turn into a 2A5/6 at some point.

that's lovely ! the texture are really nice and i love the landing boat

Very impressive boats. Is the physx reacting like it does in VBS 2?

If you try to move a vehicle on it and then moving the boat :)

Edited by Papanowel

That looks like some quality work there Tasmanian!

Absolutely stunning! I think every (german) community member is really proud to have people creating such high-quality content :)

It looks like there is a very high persistance of quality as well. Will the bridge be modelled in the same regard to detail?

Absolutely stunning! I think every (german) community member is really proud to have people creating such high-quality content :)

It looks like there is a very high persistance of quality as well. Will the bridge be modelled in the same regard to detail?

I second this.

Really looking forward to seeing more.

@F27Sharps : The Exocet will be fired from this Boat ;)

lgz5ihwm2vd5.jpg

Here a WIP Picture of the LCU Brigde

tdouptfh3n56.jpg

The Brigdes of all the other GAF Ships will be modelled with the same amount of detail