Sign in to follow this  
Kapral

[sp][wgl]price of a mile

Hi Kapral.

I'm afraid the file sharing service you're using forces you to sign up via SMS in order to download anything. That or the download link is hardly visible or I have to have my vision revised. Whatever the reason, that's probably making people not download your mission, which is a shame.

I recommend you to use other free services instead, such as mediafire.

I'm afraid the file sharing service you're using forces you to sign up via SMS in order to download anything. That or the download link is hardly visible or I have to have my vision revised. Whatever the reason, that's probably making people not download your mission, which is a shame.

Out of interest I looked myself, I couldn't find the download link. Then I looked again. It was right at the top, standing right next to "Download" :D

Heh, my bad then. It was DownThemAll confusing me. It downloaded an html, so I thought that it was just the link to the download page, not the download proper. I guess it was just the "you better don't use a download accelerator".html, as usual.

I'll see if I have a time later and play this.

I reupload this later on other host.

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. I've barely touched OFP for months now.

I played the mission shortly after my previous post, though. Here's some stuff I consider worth mentioning:

- The music and sound effects should probably be toned down in volume. Right now they are too high, and more annoying than atmospheric. You can adjust volume and pitch in their definitions in description.ext. More info about sounds in general here: http://ofp.toadlife.net/downloads/tutorials/OFP_sound_tips/OFP_sound_tips.html

- The mix of pitch black night plus storm made me not see a thing for all the mission. Maybe you upped your brightness or gamma settings when creating this mission, so it might not be a problem for you, but with default settings it's really impossible to see the enemy. AI units didn't have that problem, though, but, well, the AI doesn't use sight to detect enemies anyway.

I dont finish this for some reason, but if u still have this in disk, please upload it. If not, nothing happend. I still wanna end this mission but this is life... Not all is easy.