Sign in to follow this  
rasdenfasden

The guns you miss (until they get modded back in)

I am missing the Lee Enfield sooo much... (A2OA pre-beta not nerfed version - raw stopping power up to 500m, if you managed to hit through the irons). Although the paralax free sights are way cool too.

FN FAL, would hope to see Greeks with their G3s, but the weapon decisions thus far have been...odd.

M effin 4.

Pimped AK copy/based is always beyond cool, with rails, holo sight, front grip, flashlight, camo paint.

I miss the M249.
^ This

As if I can't overstate this enough.

Marine Corps weapons too, like the DMR, M40A3, M110 and M1 Garand for ceremonial purposes.

There should be Glock...consider it's one of most popular handgun nowadays.

A nicely done L1A1 SLR. And the Mk 48.

Robert Hammer's M4s. Well, all of his stuff, really.

AKM / AKMS.

I thought about this a lot, because there were a LOT of guns I loved in OA. But the AKM. Without hesitation. :)

:yeahthat:

I don't miss any weapons from Arma2. I'm more than happy to have a new set of weapons that I havent used before.

I am glad I don't have to shoot with those damn M4s and AKs again, I cant remember seeing anything else in games the last couple of years, and I was getting a bit bored by them.

Though if I had to choose: Mk48.

Old classics like M16, M4 and AKs, with associated variants. Also, USMC gear like the Mk.48, DMR and SAM-R (especially the last one, because I've got an airsoft replica of it :) ). Also, the M107, because I like big sniper rifles, and Lee-Enfield, because I like old rifles. Overall, I think that ArmA III is going too far into futuristic and rare equipment. Takes away from that realistic feel previous titles had (even though the new stuff is based on real weapons, they're not 90% accurate replicas, unlike AII weapons).

I want my SVD and I want it RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

ps. SVD is GOOD.