Sign in to follow this  
diego1255

Looking for a Opfor/ Independent Unit to COOP with.

I am 2nd IC of a newly formed Opfor fictional milsim unit, The 1st Takistani Infantry Regiment. We have around 10 active members at the moment of making this thread and are still growing. We wish to seize the opportunity to have a simple partnership with a fellow opfor unit. We are very much up for TvT against Blufor units however there is a real juice in playing COOP.

We are looking for a group of players that play tactically in a Opfor / Independent faction. We wish to conduct cooperative missions which would involve us working together to accomplish an objective. I have in mind some of the following scenarios:

1TIR working together with an opfor unit to complete an objective.

1TIR working together with an opfor unit against a Bigger bluefor unit.

1TIR working together with an Independent unit to complete an objective.

1TIR working together with an Independent unit against a Bigger bluefor unit.

We are willing to do coop with a blufor unit when playing as an independent faction such as the guerrillas or UNO for example. However this is not what we want to do on a regular basis but would be interesting.

If you wish to follow up on such a offer, please feel free to get in touch right away. There are not many Opfor groups out there but I would be very interested in forming some sort of bond with one. I did a search personally on this forum and thus far not found a active opfor unit. To get in contact you can do the Following:

PM on this forum.

Add me on steam: Diego1255

Conect to our teamspeak3: 1sttaki.teamspeak3.com