Sign in to follow this  
SpacemanSpiff

no entry bin\config.bin/cfgrecoils.recoil_pistol ? Just started happening.

no entry bin\config.bin/cfgrecoils.recoil_pistol

Pops up everytime I go to fire my pistol the first shot any mission. After first shot no error or recoil. Now I have already tried validating and it didn't find anything. Anyone else have this issue? Also some CFG issues when prone firing. And alt tabbing causes the whole screen to go white and blue inverted almost and wont switch back till I end mission and go back to start menu... There it suddenly and slowly clears the screen back to color... None of this happened prior to the patch today.

Probably some conflict with some mods. Disable all the mods (especially weapon mods) and try again. If that's fixed it, then you have to figure out which mod is causing it by enabling your mod one by one and test it.

Just disable all the mods to be sure. And I mean ALL.. just play with vanilla. If the problem persists than it's ARMA3 problem, which I doubt it since I dont have the problem. Then re-enable your mods one by one to confirm which mod is causing it

Rgr isolated the addon issue removed pbo's. Thank you. Was the ADF Aussie Troops using the Steyr that was causing the issue for me. Mods feel free to delete my post.