Sign in to follow this  
X14Halo

Anybody else crashing more often with the new patch?

Crashes every single time I join a MP game... This happens since this last patch...

So, a bit more testing shows cpu temp mid 70sC. is too hot for MP --cpu is a i5-665 @3.2 stock.

Thermal specs call 72C. max.

Guess i need to re-mount with new thermal paste and think about a better heatsink.

But for now, the house fan is keeping temps mid 60sC. and keeping me in MP servers.

Hmm or just go into your Bios and set your shut down temp to 90c. You can run a CPU in the 80s/90s and not hurt it.

All of my missions are now broken, so don't feel too bad.. The date and weather modules don't set off when they're supposed to, all mission objectives show immediately, explosions have been delayed so scripted deaths look extremely akward. I'm getting a little frustrated here, I shouldn't have to rearrange everything every month.

gotta love paying for Alphas dont ya

Yes ;)

Why you still here :confused:

What the Frig do you think im still here for seeing how many other people have the same issue. But i guess you knew this didnt you

What the Frig do you think im still here for seeing how many other people have the same issue. But i guess you knew this didnt you

Ohh i'm sorry but this post got me confused:

Dear b.i.s

i have now quit your stupid game ! Wasted my money didnt i.... Get a more stable platform without all the freezing up and crashing sooo over it ~! U can place the $40 u know where

Hello,

After the new patch (0.58) multiplayer games are freezing when i play couple of minutes. It is almost the same problem as it was with the earlier Alpha.

Does any of you guys have the same problem after the update ?

Thanks.