Sign in to follow this  
bad benson

pop up targets

Nice, I'll try and make a mission using the targets and placing them in the MBG killhouses!

Yay!

EDIT: Ok, I gave a look at the simple mission included, and noticed a Radio Trigger is set for the big cluster of targets in front of the building: problem is, in the command menu there seems to be no radio option...

Edited by Gliptal

im new to modding.. what do i do with the targets.stratis folder?

Hehe, thats not quite modding per se....but to play it you place the folder in your My Documents/Arma 3/Missions folder and then open it in your editor.

Thanks for the targets. I downloaded them when you first relesed the pack. After watcing the E3 live show case they had all the animated targets I want to make my own IDAP COF. TO the OP any way for you to re texture one to make an IDPA target as seen here.

http://www.thegunzone.com/images/lp-idpa-target.jpg

I dont know if there is a way to make a scoring system just yet.

Thanks

Im would like to request a serverkey, since we wanna start using sig verification.

Can you make that happen OP? :)

Im would like to request a serverkey, since we wanna start using sig verification.

Can you make that happen OP? :)

will do :)

will do :)

Thank you very much :)

You made our community very happy.

Just wanted you to know that with the latest development build (that has full Beta content) there is a bug with your Mod: in the editor there are no icons to show where the targets are placed on the map (an error is thrown when they are selected in the drop down menu)... They still work fine ingame though!

There's so much to do in the Beta, so don't worry if you can or want not to fix this anytime soon! :D

Yay!

These look so awesome... I cant seem to download with the link provided..

still super interested in this any road map planned for this at all? :) also download link is not working on here but the armaholic one still does

to me this was pretty much finished. what am i missing? anything needed for this to be more useful? oh and i updated the first post with the armaholic link.

well in the editor, when placing a target there is no icon associated with the target you sort of need to hover the cursor over the area of the target you attempted to place until you see the name of the object and then you can drag it around and place it.

seems like BI moved the texture i used on release in alpha. will sort it as soon as i have time.

seems like BI moved the texture i used on release in alpha. will sort it as soon as i have time.

just a thought on something you could add, i used scripted scoring targets they kept track until you moved to the board and cleared the score, could make these the ultimate targets for Arma if you could do that, just a thought :)

many thanks :)