adogmc

New compass Silva (ADO© Boussole Vs 0.1)

I would like to request a server key for the download :)

Didnt find one at the Armaholic Download.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod or update v0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ado_boussole.png

@ ADOGMC;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

i had never noticed this mod before today, im sad i hadn't! i really like orienteering, and this is perfect for maps.

but, for some reason it seems the textures aren't loading correctly (i'm in dev branch, and mod loaded from withsix), the plastic shows almost entirely white, and when on top of the terrain map it almost disappears ( image: http://shitnami.net/a3/compass.png ). i also noticed the ring doesnt show up black like in your photo (related issue?). theres no errors in the rpt. any questions please feel free to pm or email me i'd be glad to help figure out whatsup :)

hello, the image is the old model.

By lazy I do not change the image.

There is therefore more to black ring.

For plastic effect I still looking for the best effects.

Future ....

The Purpose of this dernierre release a best of visibilitte degrees. :)

Hi, thank you for this mod.

I have 2 questions :

- how do I make (in map reading mode) a rotation to the compass in order to get an azimuth between 2 locations ?

- the center of my compass is blue colored, is it normal ? => forget this : it was shadow, the center is white.

Thank you for your concern.

Edited by naash

hi,

I confirmed that it is white, but temporary.

I have problems with rvmat.I wanted to make one model, in game and on the map.

but I 'm realize that become complicated.

I think I will make two models

For the realization of other models I do not think so.

I also bump on the possibility of turning the compass on the map.

Thank you for your engouemant

You're welcome !

According to real devices, center should be transparent too...

But do as you wish ! ;)

New update v0.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@ado_boussole.png

@ ADOGMC;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Is it me or is the compass smaller on the Map, you can't read it any more :(

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

excellent, mais il serait vraiment plus utile si on peut le pivoter sur la carte.

This would be a great alternative to the tiny compass in vanilla ArmA3 but for some reason it looks like this and is unreadable for me:

arma3_exe_2014_07_06_15_12_23_633.jpg

Is there a fix in the works?