[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Release Thread

to bad you decided to make it depended on the BW mod :(

i always liked your mod (altough i had to change back the island names config wise (we spoke about it before to make it an option to change the names) but now with the BW mod i can not use it anymore as BW mod is conflicting to much with popular mods (ALIVE / TMR en probably some others whom i dont know ) as soon as these issues are fixed i will be happy to use GLT again but until then .....

i do want to tell you to keep up the good work :) and i hope the issues are resolved quickly

GLT conflicts with Alduric's A3MP. Gives me the error CA_E on bootup.

@ supergruntsb78:

Sorry to hear about that. I didn't know about the issues of BW Mod conflicting with other mods as I didn't use them. Let's hope everything will be fine soon! :)

@ Pulstar:

I will look into this matter. However my mod is not referring to CA_E so it might be a conflict of Aldurics mod.

if I replace the CA.pbo file inside GLT the error disappears, no further dialogues are shown in-game either. Is it safe to assume A3MP has the required A2 files for GLT as well?

Hmm that's possible. The ArmA 2 files are inluded only the ca.pbo file; my own config is located at the glt_objects_a2.pbo. My config should not interfere with other mods as I'm using different classnames. Can you please test two steps?

1.) try to change the load order of the mods; load A3MP first, GLT next. Is there still an error?

2.) Take the ca.pbo away from the GLT mod and start GLT 02: Fog of War on Altis. Do you get error messages? (missing objects and textures)

I'm not at home right now so I can't do any tests.

#1 was attempted already, so I did #2 and received the error CA/data/drevena_bedna.pbo so I guess this workaround won't work. Got to separate the two mods for the time being :)

I tried it myself with different mod startup lines:

-mod=@A3MP;@GLT;@BWA3;@Mods -window

= I get "addon desert_e" requires addon "ca_e" error message pop up

If I use the mod startup this way, I don't get any error popup. However while loading missions I get some ArmA 2 file related errors

-mod=@GLT;@BWA3;@Mods;@A3MP -window

Keep in mind that A3MP is still work in progress and it's a big project. It may take a while to include everything without flaws into A3. Right now I can only recommend not to use A3MP with GLT Mod. Regarding the conflicts between BW Mod and ALIVE I sadly have no influence about it. Sorry to hear about the problems :( Not happy

Guys, great mod, thanks for all your work. A question though: I've recently switched from using JSGME to install mods to now use playwithsix. PwS does not have BWmod in their database, and I cannot find any way to load a mod outside of PwS as long as I continue to use PwS for all my other mods. Thus, GLT won't currently load correctly. Any idea how to add BWmod with PwS?

I believe PwS let's you add custom mods. Try moving the BWmod folder to the Arma 3 folder under My Documents.

Apologies -- yes it does, I just figured out how to add them to the launch parameters from within PwS. Thanks!

GLT Mod Update to 1.17

GLT Mod 1.17 will introduce the new faction Nea Dimokratia. It's a pro-CSAT militia which claims the capital of Altis for themselves. Technically a lot of classnames and textures have been removed or reworked. Lots of bugs have been fixed, some sadly only by taking out VAS and BTC revive. All missions are now equipped with BTKs first aid and cargo loadout script, as well as with Bohemia Interactives respawn template.

Changelog

• changed: altis missions: missions have been renamed
  • changed: classes of "dirty vests" have been removed, textures have been merged with "clean vests"
  • changed: GLT teamleader, squadleader, marksman and teamleader are now equipped with a rangemaster
  • changed: GLT backpack "dirty" config has been removed
  • disabled: RPT error File glt_units_men\scripts\random_uniform_combat.sqf, line 87 (feature has been disabled)
  • fixed: missing MG4 magazine in GLT_fnc_Crate
  • fixed: error messages in BTKs cargo loadout and first aid scripts
  • new: GLT headgear: GLT Helmet MICH (black & flecktarn)
  • new: faction Nea Dimokratia
  • new: Nea Dimokratia combat uniform
  • new: Nea Dimokratia vest
  • new: Nea Dimokratia backpacks
  • new: Nea Dimokratia infantry
  • new: GLT Leopard 2A6
  • new: blue GLT beret
  • new: blue Victoria Divina beret
  • new: Dirty Ion Inc. Offfroader texture
  • new: GLT 21: Back in Fleck
  • new: GLT Showcase: Leopard 2A6
  • new: GLT Jet Pilot Helmet
  • new: composition glt_helipad_csat
  • new: texture for map board \glt_objects.pbo\Data\glt_sign_paper_co.paa
  • new: GLT helmet with grass
  • new: GLT A-10 X2
  • new: Ion. Inc SUV
  • updated: altis missions: all of them
  • updated: stratis missions: all of them
  • updated: Victoria Divina combat uniform texture has been reworked
  • updated: Victoria Divina booniehat texture has been reworked
  • updated: Victoria Divina berets have been reworked
  • updated: GLT Infantry Showcase
  • updated: GLT Fennek texture has been reworked
  • updated: GLT IFV-6 Namer textures have been reworked
  • updated: GLT Merkava IV texture has been reworked
  • updated: GLT M109 PIM texture has been reworked
  • updated: GLT M5 Sandstorm texture has been reworked
  • updated: GLT Manul 1A2 texture has been reworked
  • updated: GLT Offroader texture has been reworked
  • updated: GLT HEMTT textures have been reworked
  • updated: GLT Oshkosh JLTV textures have been reworked
  • updated: GLT Merlin HC3 textures have been reworked
  • updated: GLT AH9/MH9 textures have been reworked
  • updated: Ka-60 "Harpeia" texture has been reworked
  • updated: black Ion Inc. Offroader now has a config
  • updated: Victoria Divina Offroader texture has been reworked

jRPnAYw8mmaBw.jpg

jbf80AqdijJwoy.jpg

jldmFqpkYbEZc.jpg

Known issues:

• weapon selection in the briefing is not working because BIS disabled the feature again

The plans for GLT Mod 1.18 include more Nea Dimokratia units and more showcases.

The download link in the 1st post of this thread has been updated!

Awesome update GLT, really appreciate the work involved here. Thank you.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your releases mate!! :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi [GLT] Legislator, first of all I'd like to congratulate you for the excelent addon you made. I was using the 1.16 version and updated to 1.17 but I'm getting these errors while the game is starting:

"Addon 'Desert_E' requires addon 'CA_E'"

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSurfaceCharacters.SparseWeedsClutter'."

And when I get into the game this error pops up:

"Cannot load texture ca\data\data\unknown_object.paa."

I was using your mod in my community and we would like a lot to be able to continue using it. Again, congrats brother.

Hi there.

that's really strange, but not related to my mod. Desert_E is a config name for one Operation Arrowhead map called The Desert. That one is requiring a file called ca_e.pbo which was never created nor included in my mod.

"Cannot load texture ca\data\data\unknown_object.paa"

And that's for a missing texture in another ca.pbo file. My ca.pbo doesn't even have a config file.

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSurfaceCharacters.SparseWeedsClutter'." and all those "ca_e" are related to AiA (All in Arma) not working properly or Falcao is not actively using AiA but his ArmA3 is still trying to load ArmA2 files...

Falcao, try to load ArmA3 with PlaywithSix or ArmA3launcher without any mods, A3 has this strange behavior of storing previously used addons in the expansions tab =P

[GLT] Legislator, your mod is working flawlessly for me! cheers!

update v1.17 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@glt_mod.png

Warning: As the BW Mod team explicitly prohibits any redistribution of their content, we are unable to add the BW mod as a dependency. Therefore you are required to manually download, install and activate the BW mod before you can run GLT Mod on PwS.

Edited by Sonsalt6

;2653933']"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgSurfaceCharacters.SparseWeedsClutter'." and all those "ca_e" are related to AiA (All in Arma) not working properly or Falcao is not actively using AiA but his ArmA3 is still trying to load ArmA2 files...

Falcao' date=' try to load ArmA3 with PlaywithSix or ArmA3launcher without any mods, A3 has this strange behavior of storing previously used addons in the expansions tab =P

[GLT'] Legislator, your mod is working flawlessly for me! cheers!

Hi Corporal_Lib, it's nice to see you very active here, helping everybody. I came to the conclusion that the file "ca.pbo" (present in this addon) is causing a lot of issues for those that use the A3MP (from Alduric) and other maps that uses things ported from Arma 2. A lot of constructions was all messed up with black textures, from the maps like zargabad, takistan, etc. I got a few texture erros that pop up and that kind of stuff.

So I deleted the file and until now it seems that everything is OK, I'd like to ask the dev if deleting this file I will get some kind of error.

Thanks a lot guys.

Hi Corporal_Lib, it's nice to see you very active here, helping everybody. I came to the conclusion that the file "ca.pbo" (present in this addon) is causing a lot of issues for those that use the A3MP (from Alduric) and other maps that uses things ported from Arma 2. A lot of constructions was all messed up with black textures, from the maps like zargabad, takistan, etc. I got a few texture erros that pop up and that kind of stuff.

So I deleted the file and until now it seems that everything is OK, I'd like to ask the dev if deleting this file I will get some kind of error.

Thanks a lot guys.

Deleting this file will cause errors like "file XY has been deleted" in some missions because of the spawning of compositions. Therefore the A2 compositions I recreated won't be available as well. The rest of the mod won't be touched by this. I'm sad to hear there is a conflict with AiA because of this. I will think of a solution for future releases because our team wants to use AiA as well in the future.

I'm planing to create an optional GLT Mod Extended version for the usage of more 3rd party addons anyway. This could be the first thing I would add, a replacement config for AiA users.

I have a problem with the modem.

In the first commander of the mission is about 700 meters in front of the enemy positions, whether this be so?

No possibility to load a saved mission, and most importantly it lacks some files (screenshots)

I have installed

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19763

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24147

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18767

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20393

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242

a>

a>

a>

According to the screenshots, you didn't load Massis NATO weapon and speznaz mod. That's why you got the error messages.

However since the latest A3 patch, every MP mission is broken anyway :( http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18359

Basicly, because of the "new respawn template" the player is killed at the beginning of each mp mission before the items are saved. Then the player respawns naked. It's awful and either we have to wait for a fix by Bohemia or we have to create our own respawn template.

I have one question:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912 and http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20393 include optional equipment levels and weapons sights, whether you used them in fashion because maybe their absence may cause errors. Fix the commander of the group is working together with the branch in the database. Please help because the mod is curious and wants to play it.

GLT Mod Update to 1.18

GLT Mod 1.18 will introduce a fix for the respawn template of BIS that had been introduced with the latest A3 patch. However it will also feature a lot of Tropentarn units of the German Liberation Taskforce, some vehicles for the Nea Dimokratia militia and a lot of other stuff.,

Changelog

• changed: Leopard 2A6 now is called Leopard 2A8
  • changed: GLT Oshkosh JLTV driver is a medic now
  • fixed: several issues in Leopard 2A8 showcase
  • fixed: old texture on one of the GLT HEMTT trucks
  • fixed: config error of GLT supply box
  • fixed: missing stringtable of GLT_Backpack_HMG_Support
  • fixed: rangefinder and binocular were lost after respawn
  • new: Nea Dimokratia VW Crafter (red + black)
  • new: Nea Dimokratia red beret
  • new: Nea Dimokratia red and black SUV
  • new: GLT Tropentarn uniforms
  • new: GLT Tropentarn helmets
  • new: GLT Tropentarn backpacks
  • new: GLT Tropentarn vests
  • new: GLT Tropentarn infantry
  • new: GLT Tropentarn static weapons
  • new: GLT KSK backpacks
  • new: GLT KSK uniform
  • new: GLT KSK units
  • new: civilian with black overall
  • new: black overall
  • new: GLT Respawn Template Fix
  • new: GLT Showcase: A-10 X2
  • new: loadout "glt_weapons_tropentarn" and "glt_weapons_ksk" for GLT_fnc_Crate
  • new: GLT Editor CleanUp - new vehicle class "Structures_Sports"
  • new: Dynamic Civilian Life v 1.1 (DCL) by Nicolas BOITEUX has been integrated
  • updated: all Stratis and Altis missions with respawnOnStart = 0 parameter

ju02mPAV8UDnA.jpg

jxfwWzWsT8S9C.jpg

jb2iDdjFAHqpFv.jpg

Known issues:

• weapon selection in the briefing is not working because BIS disabled the feature again
  • there might be a conflict when using AiA with GLT Mod

The download link in the 1st post of this thread has been updated!

Thanks for keeping us up to date with your releases mate!! :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!