pauliesss

Slovak Armed Forces

Just some random screenshot I took...they are coming, but no release date yet(until I am sure I can deliver :D ).

RNE8ltE.jpg

Looks really nice. Just want to ask , what mean two stars on shoulder . I guess it is major general , but I am not sure.

That rank is only placeholder, I am not really sure but I don´t think we can use different ranks based on the rank you choose in the editor. So I can either use this, or leave it empty...what do you prefer ?

I know , that you can´t change it via ranks you choose in editor. It looks better with rank than with empty place.

I know , that you can´t change it via ranks you choose in editor. It looks better with rank than with empty place.

yes you can, we did this already in operation flashpoint. Its even easier now since there is a natural command for it (rank).

So at init run a script like this.

_unitrank = rank this;

if (_unitrank == "Private") then { removeuniform this; this adduniform "paul_slov_private"};

With all this time you are taking to make this mod amazing, I am certainly looking forward to downloading it.
Thanks for the support, I am still working on this, just need some more time to finish the configs, inventory icons etc.

So, it's been a long time since I released the regular infantry addon of The Slovak Armed Forces and I thought for some time about updating this addon.

I've been looking for modern digital camouflage to suit the Stratis and Altis environment and I found the digital mutlicam camouflage pattern somewhere on the internet...only one example of this pattern is available though, but I think it looks pretty decent anyway...what do you think ? :)

DbmDZyg.jpg

click for high-res

I've been looking for modern digital camouflage to suit the Stratis and Altis environment and I found the digital mutlicam camouflage pattern somewhere on the internet...only one example of this pattern is available though, but I think it looks pretty decent anyway...what do you think ? :)

It looks very good to me.

Nice pattern Paul! Looks perfectly suited for Altis.