Sign in to follow this  
MadsHilde

The game stopped responding (end user problem)

Hey guys

I've got a system capable of running this game ok.

i5 2500k

GTX580

8gb ram

But I've got a problem that my game stops responding and minimizes after a few minutes. Can't actually play the game. Well, sometimes I can play for 20 minutes, but only like ones a day and only the first time I start the game.

I have a very stable system, I never have any problems in other games and when operating the computer.

I have read other people have this problem, too. And that it might have something to do with the 5xx series of Nvidia gpus. Something about the voltage of those cards. Nothing I know anything about.

But do you know if these problems are due to end user problems or is it a typically error which will be corrected in the beta or in an alpha update. I hate having just bough the alpha and can't play it.

Hoping for any knowledge.

I have an MSI twin frozr GTX 570 and I am running the latest nvidia beta drivers. The card itself comes factory OCd and it is stable in every other game, however I find that with Arma3 I have to up the voltage a smidgen to keep it working. My problem is that when the GPU crashes I have no warning, and no way to alt-tab or CTRL-ALT-DELETE. I have to reboot.

With a slightly higher voltage I only seem to crash if I put PP on!

Hope that helps.

I have an MSI twin frozr GTX 570 and I am running the latest nvidia beta drivers. The card itself comes factory OCd and it is stable in every other game, however I find that with Arma3 I have to up the voltage a smidgen to keep it working. My problem is that when the GPU crashes I have no warning, and no way to alt-tab or CTRL-ALT-DELETE. I have to reboot.

With a slightly higher voltage I only seem to crash if I put PP on!

Hope that helps.

Well, I don't know if it'll help with my problem since mine ain't OC'ed by manufacture. I use "Xtreme Tuner Plus" for controlling my gpu. I can see that gpu voltage is 1.000V/mv. Does that sound right, should I try to crank it up a nudge. By how much?