Been using this for a little while, but as usual, not enough time to say thanks for everything, so thank you outlawled.

Moduload, followed by mag repack - essential.

• Like 1

Mag Repack doesn't seem to be working in ARMA 3 1.66 version. Are there any plans to update it?

2 minutes ago, laukejas said:

Mag Repack doesn't seem to be working in ARMA 3 1.66 version. Are there any plans to update it?

Well we aren't on Arma3 1.66 anymore. The latest version of Arma3 is 1.72

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

Well we aren't on Arma3 1.66 anymore. The latest version of Arma3 is 1.72

Sorry, I still haven't updated. And Mag Repack 3.1.3 works in Arma3 1.72?

5 minutes ago, laukejas said:

Sorry, I still haven't updated. And Mag Repack 3.1.3 works in Arma3 1.72?

You can't be on 1.66 still as steam updates are disabled, unless you have an illegal copy of Arma3. Please clarify via PM, if you don't your forum access will be removed.

1 hour ago, laukejas said:

Sea-faring entrepreneurs aside, cany anyone confirm that this mod is borked in 1.72?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, domokun said:

Sea-faring entrepreneurs

Yaargh - avast ye, me hearties!  Don't hornswaggle the hangman etc etc

It works fine in Arma 3 0.50 Alpha (so I'm told)!  ;)

This is very necro, but 3.1.3 kinda still works on 1.92 for the most part. The mod does break after you save a game and come back to it later though. Doesn't really affect me because my community doesn't play the same instance of a mission ever.

I uploaded the mod on the steam workshop late last year. I've been desperately trying to contact Outlawled since to get permissions and maybe some very very wishful hopes for an update. He's been unresponsive on the forums, skype, and youtube and his followers on the forums don't seem to really remember him. If I could get any leads on a contact I'd greatly appreciate it. My community really loves using this mod and I'm sure there's more than a handful of others who do too.

Contact me on the forums or on steam/email, Thanks

https://steamcommunity.com/id/OOster/

erixo652@gmail.com

FWIW, the script version works just fine, even from saves.

I've made a modification that loosens logic to allow repacking as long ammo is the same ignoring tracer info (colour, regularity)
This means B_65x39_Caseless (MX rounds) and B_65x39_Caseless_green (Katiba rounds) are compatible (yes they have the same performance).
I've kept it that you're not allowed to repack belts from mags as your missing the belt components. 
This can be found in my resistance mission: https://github.com/john681611/resistance3/tree/master/common/outlw_magRepack