Great mod! I just want to ask you to make version with support of ACE3 interaction menu. Mag repack in ACE3 is too arcade, your variant looks better, IMO. So move from keybindings to ACE3 interaction menu.

Thanks for update, I've been waiting for this. If you can be bothered someday and sign this addon, that would be even better. :)

Thanks for the update, outlawled! Top man! Now, any chance of an updated The Fourth Wall? Will love you long time if so!

Thanks for update, I've been waiting for this. If you can be bothered someday and sign this addon, that would be even better. :)

I'll make sure to do it for the next small update which should be out later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for the update, outlawled! Top man! Now, any chance of an updated The Fourth Wall? Will love you long time if so!

What would you like to see in an update for The Fourth Wall?

Awesome.  It works great.  Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much outlawled.  I really love this add-on.  It feeds my OCD for organization.  hahahaha.

-V

Hi 1 would like to know 2 things please.

1. Can I get permission to use it in a modpack for a server?

2. Their isnt a server key, do i not need one?

Hi 1 would like to know 2 things please.

1. Can I get permission to use it in a modpack for a server?

2. Their isnt a server key, do i not need one?

1. Yes, you can use it in a mod pack for a server, but you should probably wait until I update it and add a server key.

2. You need a server key if you plan on only allowing certain mods.

1. Yes, you can use it in a mod pack for a server, but you should probably wait until I update it and add a server key.

2. You need a server key if you plan on only allowing certain mods.

Thanks, do you know when you'll be giving the server key?

Version 3.1.3 Released

Finally created the new outlw.bikey and signed the addon version.

Changelog:

- Signed the addon version PBO with new outlw.bikey file (make sure to delete old outlw.bikey files if you still have them).

Any chance you would consider building the code into ACE as a contributor ?

Fully understand if you wanted to keep it separate - I just miss using it and we're unlikely to use both sadly.

Really loved the ability to strip link down to fill boxes.. so cool

Has anyone experienced problems with this mod i.e. that it doesnt work once you die and load saved game or when you load previously saved mission?

To be honest I haven't really experimented with it. When I use it in missions I usually never die and I always finish the mission I play so I can't really say.

Has anyone experienced problems with this mod i.e. that it doesnt work once you die and load saved game or when you load previously saved mission?

Yeah happens to me playing Pilgrimage for example.  :(

I thought i'd solved the issue but no, I think it's safe to say it doesn't work on load of a saved game! Hope it gets fixed, can't use it otherwise.....shame!

• Like 1

Yeah happens to me playing Pilgrimage for example.  :(

I thought i'd solved the issue but no, I think it's safe to say it doesn't work on load of a saved game! Hope it gets fixed, can't use it otherwise.....shame!

Thanks mate for reply. I thought this problem only happened to me. So it definitely gets glitched on loading save game after one exits the game and starts it again.

Thanks mate for reply. I thought this problem only happened to me. So it definitely gets glitched on loading save game after one exits the game and starts it again.

Vasily.B posted a youtube clip on page 21 on CUP's terrain forum, https://youtu.be/SlpJr9QaS08 

That's the exact problem i have! Is it what you have?  ;)

Moduload and magrepack have stopped working with 1.58 update, any one else?

Moduload and magrepack have stopped working with 1.58 update, any one else?

Both work fine for me just fired up A3 to check, running latest 1.58  ;)

Thanks for replying Law, will have to see what's up then on my end.

As of the latest update 1.60 Mag Repack unfortunately isn't working for me, anyone else? This mod has been a real asset to my firefights when I am alone and constantly reloading to ensure I have a full mag never knowing what's around the next corner, ha ha. I'm really hoping this mod continues to be updated. To me it is a must have feature.

Cheers.

Assuming you are using Moduload also, it should work, it works for me. Move it up towards the top of the A3launcher.

Assuming you are using Moduload also, it should work, it works for me. Move it up towards the top of the A3launcher.

OK, I moved  it up in the launcher and it now works, thanks for that reminder.

Cheers

• Like 1

Not sure if you are still modding for Arma 3, but in case you do. Any chance to remove the systemChat at the beginning of every mission which says that MagRepack was initialised? Also, a Steam Workshop version would be much appreciated!