Thanks Outlawled.

Serjames is talking about the mod version, semi-colon missing.

We are aiming for all mods that clients run on our servers to be rpt error free (as far as possible) in order to maximise game stability.

@Lordprimate: While unlikely to be a cause for problems, if the author doesn't mind making the correction I can't imagine why anyone would object to an update which removes an error, especially when it's relatively simple as in this case?

Thanks Outlawled.

Serjames is talking about the mod version, semi-colon missing.

We are aiming for all mods that clients run on our servers to be rpt error free (as far as possible) in order to maximise game stability.

@Lordprimate: While unlikely to be a cause for problems, if the author doesn't mind making the correction I can't imagine why anyone would object to an update which removes an error, especially when it's relatively simple as in this case?

and when did i or anyone object?? serjames said he removed it from his server... first off its a client side mod(pluss mission based script) I was saying that theres no need to remove it because it still works... aside from that i also said later that i had forgot about the script version and if that was the version they removed from their server then its an easy fix and they dont have to WAIT or remove it.. just insert the semi colon... Aside from sayin that they dont have to wait and being corrected that there is a script version ... i never once discouraged any updates... .. ....thanks and good day!!

Hey, guys. Sorry for the radio silence. I'm not dead, I just gave up waiting for the scripting commands I wanted the devs to implement and moved on to other games. 8(

The original reason I didn't release an update quickly after the RPT error was brought to my attention was that I was planning on releasing a large update and didn't want to release too many updates too quickly.

But then I got frustrated about the scripting commands thing and uninstalled ArmA 3.

And then the reason I didn't update the mod was because I was unable to test it, and regardless of how small the change, I didn't want to release something without making sure it worked properly.

So yeah, long story short, I'm a terrible, lazy person and I'm sorry and here's version 3.1.1 and hopefully it works and I'll try to fix things quicker from here on out and maybe I'll even come back to ArmA modding in full at some point in the future and if you're really lucky I might even learn what run-on sentences are and stop using them, I dunno. Anything is possible.

.. lol welcome back buddy.

p.s. we miss your videos so Don't stop modding :-)

SJ

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Mag Repack v3.1.1

required_addons.png

Community Base addons A3 (only for the addon version)

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi,

with 1.38 I get some error messages when I open mag repack that were not present with 1.36. This came up in rpt file.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_SourceConvertButton.font'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: Custom font  is not present, it was replaced by the default Arma3 font.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_TargetConvertButton.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_ButtonOptions.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Debug.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_ShowFull.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Keybindings.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_About.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Hide.font'.

Hi,

with 1.38 I get some error messages when I open mag repack that were not present with 1.36. This came up in rpt file.

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_SourceConvertButton.font'.
Warning Message: Custom font  is not present, it was replaced by the default Arma3 font.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_TargetConvertButton.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_ButtonOptions.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Debug.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_ShowFull.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Keybindings.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_About.font'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Hide.font'.

I get exactly the same error - telling that .font is missing from MR_SourceConvertButton.

I've checked the PBO for the code, but can't find the error there. My guess is that "PuristaMedium" font is removed from the game, not supported or changed name, which causes those errors.

Edit: This seems stupid, as PuristaMedium is the default font for ArmA3.

Edited by Abuk007

To fix it, add this code at the end of class outlw_MR_RscButtonMenu located in defines.hpp:

font = "PuristaMedium";class AttributesImage{	font = "PuristaMedium";	color = "#E5E5E5";	align = "left";};
Edited by jrog

Hey there.

At first I have to say that this Addon is somethings that is really necessary in the Game.

I nonetheless have to ask why I am no more able to open the dialog? It just happened to be working for me only one time. I did not changed any of the keybindings, and by hitting ctrl + r now, nothings happens anymore...except for default reloading Animation. Any Ideas?

Hey there.

At first I have to say that this Addon is somethings that is really necessary in the Game.

I nonetheless have to ask why I am no more able to open the dialog? It just happened to be working for me only one time. I did not changed any of the keybindings, and by hitting ctrl + r now, nothings happens anymore...except for default reloading Animation. Any Ideas?

Same here. I used the addon version first. Then script. Still when I make a mission and incorporate this in it, it runs well for the first time. Then when I load the mission after restarting game. It just reloads weapon with Ctrl +R. Any help?

Search "Moduload", I think by the same author.

Edit: It's part of the authors sig...

To fix it, add this code at the end of class outlw_MR_RscButtonMenu located in defines.hpp:

font = "PuristaMedium";

class AttributesImage
{
	font = "PuristaMedium";
	color = "#E5E5E5";
	align = "left";
};

Thank you! This solved the problem.

I have been having a problem with magazines and other things being lost from the inventory so I am unable to reload or pick up ammunition, take it from vehicles, bodies, etc. This bug returned again tonight, so I checked my RPT log. I used Mag Repack a few times but the following code appeared once. I don't know if any mod is responsible for the bug, as it can take several hours of gameplay before it appears or just a few minutes. I am in 1.40 stable, playing Pilgrimage SP mission. I was using a MXM rifle at the time, but did not have any laser batteries but did have a laser designator.

0:38:19 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
0:38:19 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
0:38:48 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
0:38:48 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
0:44:12 Cannot use magazine Laserbatteries in muzzle arifle_MXM_SOS_pointer_F
0:48:02 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
0:48:02 Unknown attribute itemsCmd
0:54:56 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_SourceConvertButton.font'.
0:54:56 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
0:54:56 Warning Message: Custom font  is not present, it was replaced by the default Arma3 font.
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_TargetConvertButton.font'.
0:54:57 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_ButtonOptions.font'.
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Debug.font'.
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_ShowFull.font'.
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Keybindings.font'.
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_About.font'.
0:54:57 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/MagRepack_Dialog_Main/Controls/MR_Options_Group/Controls/MR_ButtonOption_Hide.font'.
1:00:34 Cannot use magazine Laserbatteries in muzzle arifle_MXM_SOS_pointer_F

Thanks for the missing font solution!

It fixed that error, but i still have the icons on black.

http://i.imgur.com/s6T1Ajk.jpg (248 kB)

I think before update where white, more easily to see, anyway to fix them ?

Thanks

I have the exact same problem than you Defused.

The icons of the mags are black, can somebody help help please ?

I have the exact same problem than you Defused.

The icons of the mags are black, can somebody help help please ?

It seems to be more or less a general Arma 3 problem. VAS shows the same black icons. Maybe something changed with 1.40 that broke these icons.

It seems to be more or less a general Arma 3 problem. VAS shows the same black icons. Maybe something changed with 1.40 that broke these icons.

I´ve been reading somewhere (or someone told me...I dont remember quite certain anymore) that those black Icons were added on purpose to shorten loading times and by this avoiding loading issues, wasnt that a correct Information? It at least made sense to me.

I´ve been reading somewhere (or someone told me...I dont remember quite certain anymore) that those black Icons were added on purpose to shorten loading times and by this avoiding loading issues, wasnt that a correct Information? It at least made sense to me.

That explanation would, in a kind of perverted sense, actually make sense. Sacrifice usability to gain performance. ;) It's like the old sentence from Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential game features to purchase a little temporary performance deserve neither game features nor performance." :D

But on the other hand these are the same icons used by the Virtual Arsenal, so the question remains, why they're working in the Arsenal, but not in scripts or Addons using the same icons.

Edited by Belbo

...so the question remains, why they're working in the Arsenal, but not in scripts or Addons using the same icons.

You are aware that we are talking about ArmA here :D...there´s anythings possible hehehe, kidding.

Perhaps it has somethings to do that Arsenal is a nativ thing and no Addon? I mean, would it actually be possible to make a difference of that and cause those issues?

Edited by MemphisBelle

I've tried putting this on an epoch server, if the server didn't crash, people would be kicked for high ping when using it. Once I removed it, everything was back to normal. Any ideas?