thedog88

ARP2 Objects Pack

last time I spoke to thedogg88, he was just back from Afghan and was working on the Halo Mod for Arma 3. AFAIK he wsan't going to continue working on the ARP objects anymore. He might come back to it in future, but don't quote me on that. The Eridanus project seems like it is in full throttle with the recent releases, so don't hold on hope for ARP. :wink:

Sorry if this is been asked before, but 24 pages are a little too much this time of the night to read.

How do I make work the Keypad and the key cards? Literally, how do I attach the keypad so it locks a door? (BTW, work also for gates?)does that work with password as well?

Thanks for this outstanding MOD and sorry for the many questions!

Ciao!

Line 1682 of the config has an extra ladders[] = {}; outside of any class name that shouldn't be there. That's where the ladders error comes from.

Hey man, thanks for your service!  Hope all goes well on your return.  Wanted to say i love this and please keep up the great work.  Currently using it on a campaign i am making  :)

When I launch Arma 3, I've got this error: "script\category\fn_arp_setobjecttexture.sqf not found". Is it possible to fix this?

Great mod, excellent work.

Read all 20 pages and no luck with finding any information on this?

Is it possible to allocate random items to civilians? If anyone's reading this could they help out?

Thankyou for your time and hope to speak soon.

This mod was not updated in nearly 3 years, I would suggest looking for an alternative.

Furthermore I am not TheDog so I can´t speak for him directly, however I will tell you that he is currently busy with developing a game and when he finds time for it he is working on OPTRE so don´t hold your breath.

Thankyou very much for the reply.

Would you mind pointing an old veteran in the right direction for any mod/script that will allow items to be randomly spawned with civilians?

I'm surprised no-one has created any script for this brilliant mod either here or Arma 2? The emersion would be insane with this implemented.

Thankyou for your time and hope to peak soon. 

Thankyou very much for the reply.

Would you mind pointing an old veteran in the right direction for any mod/script that will allow items to be randomly spawned with civilians?

I'm surprised no-one has created any script for this brilliant mod either here or Arma 2? The emersion would be insane with this implemented.

Thankyou for your time and hope to peak soon. 

I don't know what exactly you are looking for and I am not that much involved with mission creation either but ALiVE would probably be your best bet

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CRR-L09 mit Tapatalk

Thankyou for the reply.

Basically looking for a script that, for example, if you would to search a civilian ingame you would see a set of random items in their possession.

Alive isn't what I'm looking for I'm afraid, may I ask do you know any scripters that could point me in the right direction? You don't get any replies on this forum you are the first reply in months.

I've searched this whole forum for months now there's nothing on this.

You must know what I mean now,, Search civilian,, see random items.

1 hour ago, JOHN007 said:

Thankyou for the reply.

Basically looking for a script that, for example, if you would to search a civilian ingame you would see a set of random items in their possession.

Alive isn't what I'm looking for I'm afraid, may I ask do you know any scripters that could point me in the right direction? You don't get any replies on this forum you are the first reply in months.

I've searched this whole forum for months now there's nothing on this.

You must know what I mean now,, Search civilian,, see random items.

As I said, I am not at all involved with mission creation nor do I know someone who has got free time to help you with what you are requesting. Sry mate.

so i wanted to talk about something i want to use your mod in my mods am creating my mods still no community name but i just want to know can i use your objects in my map still working in please

59 minutes ago, Sami Nassif said:

so i wanted to talk about something i want to use your mod in my mods am creating my mods still no community name but i just want to know can i use your objects in my map still working in please

This mod hasn't been updated in over three years, as aforementioned, so you probably should look for another objects pack.

Ok if anyone's reading this and would like to help an old veteran please join me on this thread.

I look forward to hear from you.

Hi mates !

Can i publish your mod on steam workshop ? 

thank you

4 hours ago, miogushi said:

Hi mates !

Can i publish your mod on steam workshop ? 

thank you

nope - steam agreement prohibits it