Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

ArmA III - Hellenic Armed Forces MOD - (HAFM)

Excellent, a big transport plane(C-130) is very important for military missions.

I like what I am seeing. May I ask where you get your models from?

As i understand they are all made by the mod from scratch.

As i understand they are all made by the mod from scratch.

Amen man!

I like what I am seeing. May I ask where you get your models from?

I believe Aplion said that he had created them for a previous project and now is adapting them for Arma 3.

I think that your mod has a conflict with the new dev brunch update i cannot attach to sniper rilfle the new LPRS scope when i have your mod on!

I think that your mod has a conflict with the new dev brunch update i cannot attach to sniper rilfle the new LPRS scope when i have your mod on!

I'm not using the dev brunch and it is stated that this mod is only for stable brunch mate.

As for the models lets make it clear ... all models have been created from scratch (as R0adki11 wrote above) using 3D Studio Max program and most of them during ArmA 2 era for my mod at that version ... Now I'm importing these models to ArmA 3 and at same time I'm creating some new ones for the game.

what about stable dinner? :D:cool:

ok my typing error ... it is "branch" not "brunch" which means "lunch" ... :)

Well ... after BIS released ArmA 2 models open, I've decided to work on some of these and with some modifications to import them in ArmA 3 under HAFM tag (ofcourse all credits will go to BIS and this release will be under appropriate license).

The reason of this is that some of these models are fit to the purpose of my mod and with some additions are almost ready for import (plus that are well done models, already tweaked for ArmA).

By that way I believe that I'll be able to accelerate the work has to be done fullfilling my expectations about this mod.

This part of the mod will be released on a separate addon (pbo) but still will be require the basic mod.

According these I'm stopping the creation of my C-130H addon and I'll proceed using and modifing BIS ArmA 2 model of the C-130J.

Edited by Aplion

A small teaser of C-130H progress ...

will there be the ability to drop cargo using LAPES, similar to what was done in the vietnam war at Khe Sahn?

Links:

Nice looking C130 there! Have thought about allowing it to taxi backwards?

A small teaser of C-130H progress ...

Very nice! I believe its Physx in the works there?

Is it possible for soldiers to also stand in the cargo hold and do a jump straight out of the back?

Running off the ramp should suffice! No need for a jump action. More of a fall off action.....

Running off the ramp should suffice! No need for a jump action. More of a fall off action.....

Yeah thats what I was trying to get to.

It would be wicked if soldiers are able to board the plane by walking up the ramp and take a seat, then up in mid-flight get off their seats and just run straight out of the back.

Nice looking C130 there! Have thought about allowing it to taxi backwards?

I'm not sure of what you mean by that mate.

So far there is no PhysX applied on the aircraft ... just scripted operation for vehicles attach - detach which has been also tested in a dedi server and is working fine.

Also there is no possibility of soldiers walking or stand into a moving vehicle (yet as far as I know).

I believe zach72 requested that the aircraft be able to move backwards on ground for easier navigation around strips, taxiways etc.

I believe zach72 requested that the aircraft be able to move backwards on ground for easier navigation around strips, taxiways etc.

I'm not sure that this is possible for ArmA aircrafts ... but I'll search about it (if anyone has any relative info - or some other addon which might do this, I'll be glad to hear about).