Sign in to follow this  
massasster

[Co-Op] The Longest Day

I don't run the dev build - but I can only assume they AGAIN, renamed or moved structures.. being the final target is the radio tower.

That would be my guess as well, was hoping to add the mission to our missionlist under dev now that they removed the single server limit again :)

Thx for the quick update, gonna give a try as soon as I get home from work.

Not sure if I should use this thread or the Resistance one but since I'm using this version of the mission I'll continue posting here, let me know otherwise.

I didn't have a chance to try out the dev version yesterday. We decided to keep the server in stable 0.56 for last nights session using 2a version.

A few comments from the players:

- Tasks still not showing for JIPs

- The safezone around the base together with the first task Lost Patrol, created situations were we had opfor running around in base but we couldn't shoot them... Maybe move the base further away or remove the safezone.

Other than that REALLY FUN mission, we played it through three times in a row from start to finish in one night, that usually don't happen with our guys :)

Tasks were fixed as far as grey boxes with no assigned location, and markers not showing on the map in Resistance, but as far as the JIP tasks, I think this is really an arma 3 alpha bug. I can't confirm that, but I have yet to successfully get Tasks to update to players who come in after start. it's always a 50/50 shot if it happens or not.

Yeah, the safe zone around the base can make OPFOR in the base a real nightmare , it's really critical that they be cleared out of the first objective at the moment- I will take your advice and look into relocating that task

Resistance is essentially the same mission - as you can play it just the same as you would the Co-Op only version , it just includes the option for some of your team/clan to oppose the BLUFOR and play along side the AI. It makes for some really neat combat.

I saw your server up last night playing, I was disappointed it was pass worded as it has a great ping to me and had a decent number of players :*(

Edited by MassAsster

I'll continue the discussion in Resistance thread instead of using two threads at the same time.