Sign in to follow this  
HappyLittleTrees

Respawning/JIP?, automatically disabling AI, disabling spectator

Hello all.

I'm currently working on a 14 player mission to play with some friends of mine.

To help you understand what I'm asking for/wanting to do, let me first explain what the map type consists of.

Basically, the map is Shapur. Its a PVP style gametype where there are 2 playable factions (Independent and Civilian)

Civilians spawn together near a broken down bus, but NONE are part of a group. They are all individualized, as well as the Independents (Note that their spawn is else where)

Basically, the civilians are trying to find a way to repair/fuel a vehicle and drive to a designated point on the map to win, while the Independents are trying to find and kill the civilians.

What my problem is :

-I want the units playability after they are killed to be removed from the lobby screen until endgame.

-(Relevant to above^) Turn off annoying bird spectator, when player dies they are transferred to the lobby and need to choose a new unit to play as.

-AI disabled automatically, so I don't have to keep doing it manually in the lobby before starting the mission (Annoying when I forget to do it and start on accident)

I'd like to apologize if I went a bit too descriptive with my map idea, I've been searching Google for 2 days and haven't found anything that answers my questions.

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm semi-new to map editing but I know my way around to an extent.

Thanks

-Trees :)

-I want the units playability after they are killed to be removed from the lobby screen until endgame.

-(Relevant to above^) Turn off annoying bird spectator, when player dies they are transferred to the lobby and need to choose a new unit to play as.

-AI disabled automatically, so I don't have to keep doing it manually in the lobby before starting the mission (Annoying when I forget to do it and start on accident)/QUOTE]

as for 1, its automatic... when a unit dies, he is removed from the lobby.

2 and 3: copy and paste the following code in the description.ext:

Respawn = "NONE";
disabledAI = 1;