Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

[Multiplayer] ArmA 3 Stratis Life [W.I.P / Release this weekend]

I was wondering if anyone could help us install the mod onto our server hosted by hfb servers as their support is so slow and we cant figure out how to get installed.

Thank you :)

Seriously how do you edit/host this pbo? is it even compatible with Beta?

I've tried running it on my dedicated and it just hangs trying to read from bank

This Mission is outdated. Needs severe updating to function. The Mission has been further developed by other communities and moved over to MySQL DB saving. The two communities actively developing won't share the DB or files in hopes to monopolize on donations for their communities. While numerous other communities are attempting to update this mission, to be blunt, shit ain't easy.

Dont worry guys, we're not dead yet. We are working on something much better, we stopped developing mainly because people are taking code from us and modifiying it and taking out our credits and giving credit to themselves. You can say we are working on Stratis Life 2.0, but this time it'll be on Altis. If it's gonna be open source/editable, we are not sure. But it's gonna be amazing anyhow. More soon and stay tuned :)

Glad to hear you're still going, it would be amazing to have it available to edit etc but I can understand why you wouldn't want to. The reason I'd like to host is because most of these servers really suck the fun out of the whole thing. Anyway I look forward to seeing what you guys do.

Hi my name is kylar. I was wondering if I could continue the development of stratis life. I downloaded it and converted it to newest version of arma. I love playing altis life but stratis life is different and better. I already have a guy who is willing to run a 24/7 server to run it once I finish updating the scripts to work with current version of arma. Thanks in advance

http://i.imgur.com/3ODf4xl.jpg

- Image by Ezcoo

I would like to refer you guys to our new life mission: ArmA 3 Life. Made entirely from scratch. Stratis life is no longer developed by us.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?162249-From-the-creators-of-Stratis-Life-ArmA-3-Life

I do not hi you ashamed of your work without asking me for permission to use the work cars models that I converted to ofrl that allowed you to create high poly besides work on lightings headlights night, the more you have addonmakkers of ofrl2 seek to give us some credits thank that you do not either. it kind of mold you are for you this?

has built a reputation for making money on the backs of others while just a request for utulisation or even a thank you'll enough that ofrl 3 is a stolen name or for rent you my work with simple thieves n 'have nothing to do with ofrl2, after you have apply in private without any response from you, after having released false apology francis one of my partner work on arma I can make it public has to know that your bad times you fall back on anything that happens

same message in french language

je ne vous salut pas de votre travail honteux sans m'avoir demandé de permission d'utiliser le travail des models automobiles que j'ai converti pour ofrl cela vous a permis de pouvoir creer du high poly sans compter le travail sur les eclairages des phares de nuit ,de plus les addonmakkers d ofrl2 vous ont solliciter de nous accorder quelques credits de remerciement sans que vous le fassiez pour autant . qu'elle genre de pourriture vous etes pour vous permettre cela??

a batir une réputation pour faire de l'argent sur le dos des autres alors que juste une demande d'utulisation ou meme remerciement aurai suffi a savoir que ofrl 3 est un nom volé d ou vous avez echanger mon travail avec des simples voleurs qui n'ont rien avoir avec ofrl2 ,apres vous avoir solliciter en prive sans aucune réponse de votre part ,apres avoir sorti de fausses excuses a francis un de mes partenaire de travail sur arma je me permet de rendre cela publique a savoir que votre mauvaise fois vous retombera dessus quoi qu il arrive

I do not hi you ashamed of your work without asking me for permission to use the work cars models that I converted to ofrl that allowed you to create high poly besides work on lightings headlights night, the more you have addonmakkers of ofrl2 seek to give us some credits thank that you do not either. it kind of mold you are for you this?

has built a reputation for making money on the backs of others while just a request for utulisation or even a thank you'll enough that ofrl 3 is a stolen name or for rent you my work with simple thieves n 'have nothing to do with ofrl2, after you have apply in private without any response from you, after having released false apology francis one of my partner work on arma I can make it public has to know that your bad times you fall back on anything that happens

same message in french language

je ne vous salut pas de votre travail honteux sans m'avoir demandé de permission d'utiliser le travail des models automobiles que j'ai converti pour ofrl cela vous a permis de pouvoir creer du high poly sans compter le travail sur les eclairages des phares de nuit ,de plus les addonmakkers d ofrl2 vous ont solliciter de nous accorder quelques credits de remerciement sans que vous le fassiez pour autant . qu'elle genre de pourriture vous etes pour vous permettre cela??

a batir une réputation pour faire de l'argent sur le dos des autres alors que juste une demande d'utulisation ou meme remerciement aurai suffi a savoir que ofrl 3 est un nom volé d ou vous avez echanger mon travail avec des simples voleurs qui n'ont rien avoir avec ofrl2 ,apres vous avoir solliciter en prive sans aucune réponse de votre part ,apres avoir sorti de fausses excuses a francis un de mes partenaire de travail sur arma je me permet de rendre cela publique a savoir que votre mauvaise fois vous retombera dessus quoi qu il arrive

Sorry if I misinterpret your message, but from what I'm reading is that you are accusing Caiden of illegally profiting from your work?

If so, I can vouch towards this. Many modded Life servers make hundreds to thousands of dollars off of "donations" and are notorious for IP infringement.

Just a caution to players: do not buy into the scam.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

whenever I want to host the game comes the error it can not play this mission work because it is based on downloaded content more were deleted A3_Air_F_MH9, A3_Soft_F_Hunter ect.