Sign in to follow this  
Caiden

[Multiplayer] ArmA 3 Stratis Life [W.I.P / Release this weekend]

I have also completed the stun for weapons so you can stun by shooting someone with your pistol, expect that soon. a solo prerelease version can be found herehttp://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152064-Working-Stun-script&p=2359907#post2359907

I released the stun separately because I imagine others wanting to use a stun in other missions.

Also Zannaza I think your computer is about to explode. I can almost boil water on you GPU that is at 81'C LMAO

Tried it last night. Cops kept following us to the terrorist hideout.

Mind you this guy was pretty reliably in spawn when I spawned. And sort of just 'appeared' when I headed over there. I even confronted him about it. Initially told me to shut up, and that set the tempo for my reactions therein I will not stand for anyone telling me to shut up. When I called him out for what I believed to be a discrepancy in his 'just cause' he told me to get the fuck out, and he'll get me banned, or get an admin..I was about as civil as someone would be after being told to shut up, so take that for what you will.

This essentially spurred from me asking another officer if it's okay to follow, or camp these locations. I genuinely wanted to know. Because if there is no due process, or just cause..you have people acting as bullies running around searching people, following and entrapping for the sake of being a bully. Or essentially waiting around like a spider to instantly kill anyone who carries a rifle..or enter, leaves a 'bad' location.

I won't name the guy, because I don't care about what happens to him. I'm just giving an example of the human element sort of 'breaking' this game.

Or maybe it's just what happens when you play a game like this off hours. LOL

I have also completed the stun for weapons so you can stun by shooting someone with your pistol, expect that soon. a solo prerelease version can be found herehttp://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152064-Working-Stun-script&p=2359907#post2359907

I released the stun separately because I imagine others wanting to use a stun in other missions.

Also Zannaza I think your computer is about to explode. I can almost boil water on you GPU that is at 81'C LMAO

haha, my "MSI Twin Frozer 3GD5 R7950" Can handle that shit, Nowadays GPU's can go up to 100 degrees just fine :D

Any news on when the next update is to be expected? As at the moment there is little incentive for RP as people can not give or drop items. Thanks! Really loving it so far, so a HUGE well done :)

Any news on when the next update is to be expected? As at the moment there is little incentive for RP as people can not give or drop items. Thanks! Really loving it so far, so a HUGE well done :)

The new version is almost done, only thing that's stopping us from releasing it are some lag issues at the moment. The interactable inventory won't be here for the next version, but our devs are working on it I can assure you :)

EDIT: I think I fixed the desync and lagg issues, new version will be out today with improvements, new features and bug fixes!

Edit 2: Been working till 7AM fixing bugs, and we're almost done. Hate to say it but we'll have to postpone the update to tomorrow

Edited by Caiden

Not to worry about the inventory system - I understand how much work it takes. Great news! Eagerly awaiting release!

Today, We announce you Version 0.3.2. The reason because it was released later is because

we had lots of problems with the stun pistol. Now that everything is ready, We're releasing

it. The script is still on Alpha, so please report us any bugs you find.

Changelog Version 0.3.2

* Fixed a bug where the "Stunned by" and search menu popped up for every cop

* Ability to stun civillians with the pistol instead of scrolling.

* Simple anti-hack system (Will be improved later)

* More menu's! (Processing menu's, Licence menu and more!!)

* Patrol job for the cops to allow them to earn some more money.

* Fixed a bug where the server was desyncing/lagging after awhile

* AI's cannot move/turn into ragdolls anymore.

* Houses at Agia Marine cannot be destroyed anymore.

* Download file is smaller because we fixed a huge lag with sounds.

And lots of bugs fixed and "Under the hood" changes.

Download link: {SCRIPT IS NOT WORKING, CHECK NEW VERSION}

Our development team wishes you a great roleplay.

- Zannaza, Caiden and Ylguf

Edited by Zannaza

Today, We announce you Version 0.3.2. The reason because it was released later is because

we had lots of problems with the stun pistol. Now that everything is ready, We're releasing

it. The script is still on Alpha, so please report us any bugs you find.

Changelog Version 0.3.2

* Fixed a bug where the "Stunned by" and search menu popped up for every cop

* Ability to stun civillians with the pistol instead of scrolling.

* Simple anti-hack system (Will be improved later)

* More menu's! (Processing menu's, Licence menu and more!!)

* Patrol job for the cops to allow them to earn some more money.

* Fixed a bug where the server was desyncing/lagging after awhile

* AI's cannot move/turn into ragdolls anymore.

* Houses at Agia Marine cannot be destroyed anymore.

* Download file is smaller because we fixed a huge lag with sounds.

And lots of bugs fixed and "Under the hood" changes.

Our development team wishes you a great roleplay.

when are you going to add a download link to newest version?

Edited by VinnyG
See its added thnx^^^^^^^^^^

Hello once again, today we're releasing another update that fixes the stun bug.

Changelog Version 0.3.3

* Stunning was broken, fixed now!

* REMOVED THE INTRO!

Download link V0.3.3: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33my4hzvviwgi32/ArmA3_Life.Stratis.pbo

I hope that you guys like the new update.

Have a nice roleplay and there will be a new version soon!

Edited by Zannaza

Great new update guys, keep up the good work! Any eta on when people drop items and also when you can give other players items so that we can get some real RP going?

applesellprice = 200;

applesellprice10 = 2000;

fishsellprice = 500;

fishsellprice10 = 2000;

heroinsellprice = 1250;

heroinsellprice10 = 12500;

whalesellprice = 10000;

whalesellprice5 = 50000;

oilsellprice = 7500;

oilsellprice5 = 37500;

oilprocessprice = 200;

heroinprocessprice = 250;

Mistake or bad variable names? I'll put my neck on the line and say mistake ;) just thought i'd point it out for you. Thanks for the awesome work.

Edit: Can you please get a repo or something, I've developed a little 'mod' allowing persistent saving and other bits and bobs/game changes I didn't like (e.g needing a heroin processing license) and trying to keep up between versions is going to get a little tiring. I mean, it wasn't a massive issue 0.3.1-0.3.3, but it might become one in future is all I'm thinking. I don't want to fork the project or steal anyone's sunshine, but it would be nice to see development unfolding and contribute.

Edited by Zixum

applesellprice = 200;

applesellprice10 = 2000;

fishsellprice = 500;

fishsellprice10 = 2000;

heroinsellprice = 1250;

heroinsellprice10 = 12500;

whalesellprice = 10000;

whalesellprice5 = 50000;

oilsellprice = 7500;

oilsellprice5 = 37500;

oilprocessprice = 200;

heroinprocessprice = 250;

Mistake or bad variable names? I'll put my neck on the line and say mistake ;) just thought i'd point it out for you. Thanks for the awesome work.

Edit: Can you please get a repo or something, I've developed a little 'mod' allowing persistent saving and other bits and bobs/game changes I didn't like (e.g needing a heroin processing license) and trying to keep up between versions is going to get a little tiring. I mean, it wasn't a massive issue 0.3.1-0.3.3, but it might become one in future is all I'm thinking. I don't want to fork the project or steal anyone's sunshine, but it would be nice to see development unfolding and contribute.

I'd love that saving :o

I'd love that saving :o

I bet you would, I wont be releasing anything until it is stress-tested on a private community server later this week. No point giving inefficient code. So far hasn't been tested > 10 players. After then, you'll be able to download it from the server itself anyway.

Civ delivery jobs award no money. Says it does, but the money doesnt show up.

I bet you would, I wont be releasing anything until it is stress-tested on a private community server later this week. No point giving inefficient code. So far hasn't been tested > 10 players. After then, you'll be able to download it from the server itself anyway.

Then allow someone to test it..

when you process oil without money you have then: any as balance. and you can sell the oil and even withdraw money from the bank - its stays any. you cant buy stuff anymore.

when you process oil without money you have then: any as balance. and you can sell the oil and even withdraw money from the bank - its stays any. you cant buy stuff anymore.

Thanks for the bug report, We will look into it and fix it in the next update.

Civ delivery jobs award no money. Says it does, but the money doesnt show up.

Fixed. Will be added in the next update.

Robbed the bank and said i got 12000 but didnt get the money,it did work befor,dont know if it was just a random thing but guess it goes along with the civ job not recieving money.

How is the new update coming along guys?

It's done when it's done. Soon!

Are you guys planning to release this as a mod after the final release?

it would be awesome to have SWAT camos and SWAT vans.

and don't forget adding an actual stun gun :D

Im interested in playing on the servers you mentioned earlier in thread.

I assume i have to get the password of TS3?