Sign in to follow this  
trent

Arma 3 extended weapons and units list taken from the Alpha

you lost An-94 abakan......when you place opfor ammo boxes (dont know which from them) there is magazine which can be used in : i don know, .... and abakan. So an94 will be in game to......cool :)

Ok, call me crazy, but my favorite part of this list is fireflies!

you lost An-94 abakan......when you place opfor ammo boxes (dont know which from them) there is magazine which can be used in : i don know, .... and abakan. So an94 will be in game to......cool :)

That's really interesting. It's a very different weapon which is great cause now with the alpha limited range all the weapons feel quite similar.

Really keen on hearing more about different Sniper rifles.

I hope the L-159 isn't the only opfor plane and the F-35 isn't the only blufor attack plane.

Need moar air

Why use the f-35 when it will likely never see action? The program failed and as for the c-130j why not use the more modern version called the c-17?

Why use the f-35 when it will likely never see action? The program failed and as for the c-130j why not use the more modern version called the c-17?

Because the game is loosely based on our reality and does not try to emulate it. Also the C-17 would be a nice addition, however the C-130 and C-17 are not in the same "weight" class.

Furthermore let's not discuss wishes and opinions here :)

These are the guys who put the RAH-66 Commanche (yes, the one that only TWO were made..), renamed it, and gave it ASRAAM(er) missiles.

Any way to get an updated list since we've entered the beta?

Unfortunately the structure of PBO files has changed so there is no longer any texHeader file. Also they've changed all the class names to generic "attack_chopper_1", "transport_chopper_2", etc.