blackout2022

Session Lost while server having no problems

On my Team Servers When slots close to full i connect and after some time ( varies ) i get a pop up box session lost while the rest of my team still plays i reconnect several times and still get same issue people in game tell me ( also varies ) *_f files have bad signatures right when i am disconnected have reinstalled game also reinstalled steam running without any mods and removed and let fresh start rewrite all files in user\appdata\arma3alpha and still having same problem please let me know what to do for i know people that have the game through non payed methods and they are not experiencing said issues so how if i paid for full game and all future content am i getting this problem is there anything i need to check or do to fix

thank you for any help possible

PS when i say varies in time i mean sometime it happens when choosing character or sometimes while already in match

Edited by blackout2022

Hi

I have no idea if below will work! But its worth a test

Verify integrity of game files

(Library > properties of arma 3 > local files > verify integrety of game files)

Then open Arma 3 via steam

Also can you ask a friend you play with to tell you what files that have bad sign?

Yes prior doing an re installs i have tried doing this also tried after and it seem to be different core files each time saying bad sig. als o made sure all file folders and sub folders were not read only so if changes needed to be made by steam they would go through ..... oh yes i also made sure that arma 3 exe is running with admin privileges and yet none of this has helped

PS. also any help that does work i will post which did so that others with this issue will know what worked .... thanks again

Edited by blackout2022

upon further review the most common file causing the issue is wrong signature file for air_f.pbo so if anyone knows what this could be would be most helpfull for and suggestions

Ok i have got a fix for my issue i had a team mate give me the air_f.pbo and the bisign for it through file transfer replaced the ones i have and it seems to be working fine as of now i will report if there are any other issues but as of now it is good i will although contact steam to see if the files i am getting from them can be replaced so i will not have to get files from other people to make my game work thanks for all the assistance

GREAT!

How strange that you have been getting corrupted file.

Could it be that it did not get deleted from your harddrive upon uninstall?

Anywho i think that you should inform BI also. Or maybe someone in charge will see this thread ;)

Yeah It seems I have the same Errors, but the files seems different. I dont know exactly which files are making the probs though..

So it wont work If i delte the addons folder and let steam redownload it?

no my only suggestion to resolve this issue is too get a friend or a another player to monitor what error is created and then get copy of the working files from them

best to replace the bisign and the pbo with working copies from whom ever got them

Ok new note onto this topic after a few hours of playing and everything going fine i tried again today and i am getting the same issue first with new files and then with files that i had already replaced so i am thinking that it isnt with my files and has to be a connection issue although i have a ping of 31 with the server that i am tring to connect to so i cant see it being a lag issue the server ( obviously has signatures turned on and is still making me disconnect and help will be most appreciated please

Ok i am guessing with the new update that most of my issue has been fixed i think it was a latenacy issue fro the most part would only happen on a close to full server still watching to make sure

Me too.

I was getting them only recently with the last Stable build and now had a few with the new stable update (Campaign version)

I'm not using any addons but the server I play on is using CBA, MMC_Sandbox and JS_JC_F18

after 1.06 patch all time lost session after 10 mins no chance more for play mp - its on all servers and missions latest after 20min lost session ....

after 1.06 patch all time lost session after 10 mins no chance more for play mp - its on all servers and missions latest after 20min lost session ....

Running antivirus software?

Dwarden recomends 'avast8':

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?159930-BattlEye-makes-ArmA-3-completely-unplayable/page3&highlight=zonealarm

Also need to watch your temps.

temps all ok its watercooled ^^ no heating after hours to play antivitus runs comodo its no problem in sp its only in mp - its no crash ist only the red no answer massege from the servers.

The red no answer message?

That's having no packets recieved at all.

Can cycle your router?

What AV are you using?

Hello im having the same problem, ive tried everything and still i cant find a solution. I dont know how to attach a file here but here is some of my rpt file.

12:04:01 Deinitialized shape [Class: "B_T_Soldier_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\blufor\b_soldier_01.p3d";]
12:04:01 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
12:04:02 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_snd] still has its shape, ref_count=2
12:04:02 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_blk] still has its shape, ref_count=4
12:04:02 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_mtp] still has its shape, ref_count=2
12:04:02 Error: weapon [bipod_01_F_khk] still has its shape, ref_count=22
12:04:02 Error: weapon [bipod_03_F_blk] still has its shape, ref_count=2
12:04:03 Class Default destroyed with lock count 5
12:04:03 Class Library destroyed with lock count 5
12:04:03 Class GunFire destroyed with lock count 5
12:04:03 Class Table destroyed with lock count 5
12:04:03 Class T0 destroyed with lock count 5
12:04:03 Class T1 destroyed with lock count 5
12:04:03 Class T2 destroyed with lock count 5