Sign in to follow this  
wingtip

Can someone check my scripts/mission file

Here is a mission i am working on.. Im new to mission building so its probably a bit messy to some of you more seasoned mission makers... but i need some feedback on why my objectives arent completing (when complete) .. so far i only have the script for objective 1 for a completion but its not telling the player the objective is complete and assigning the next objective, it just always shows obj 1 as being the current task... need to figure out how to make it complete, and switch to the next task.

Link to my mission files

https://copy.com/HJ0Hfz2rUsE2

thanks

Hey you need to make a trigger, if you want the objective 1 & 2 and/or 3 to be an explosion you need to name the object for example say ''Vehicle1'' and ''Vehicle2'' click on the flag symbol (which is a trigger) and type in the Condition: !alive vehicle1 && !alive vehicle2 then in On Act:"END3" call BIS_fnc_endMission; any Ending of your choice then click on effects where it says type click text and in the text column put your desired text for the mission ending like mission complete both vehicles destroyed. :) Enjoy

did you even look at my files? did you not see i have a trigger, which is why im asking for someone to look at it and tell me why its not working??????? And i dont want it to end the mission, as i said i want it to go on to the NEXT task... did you even read my post fully?

appreciate the response though...

Mate by using what I have posted does not end the mission UNTILL BOTH objectives are destroyed... and just attach a task text stating it has been destroyed/killed to each objective then stating to move to the next objective.

my apologies to you... i will tinker with that and see what i can come up with...

ok.. im stumped... has anyone actually looked at the files and scripts in the editor to show me what it needs... tried the end mission thing and nothing happens