terox

Zeus gaming Nights

Well considering we've had quite a lot of sessions of DTAS and Escalation (on ArmA-IL IDF server as well as ArmA3.RU and other servers), I'd say those should be more than good enough to get PvP nights going.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?153398-Dynamic-Take-And-Secure-Randomized-Round-Based-No-Respawn-A-amp-D

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160536-Escalation-Squad-based-PvP-with-respawns

Edited by galzohar

So are we going to do anything about that PvP server/game nights thing? If you need any help organizing please talk to me, my steam account is in my signature.

is this about a clan versus clan thing or could i join that too? i'd love some organized PvP.

Well, I think the overall issue is that the groups/clans/communities that want to play PvP simply aren't big enough to do it consistently, so having a server where everyone can play anytime regardless of clan affiliation or number of players they can bring is what we really need, and then we can get a lot of serious players playing together. Clans could group together in their own squad if they have enough members, or join up with others if they don't, and in any case you can coordinate between squads if your squad leaders are competent enough.

At least that's how I see it. Open for everyone, playing game modes that make it very difficult for a malicious person to quickly ruin the game - If you check out my DTAS and Escalation, you will see it takes quite an effort for someone to ruin the game, and he can usually be easily kicked as soon as he does damage. In practice it had been very rare needing to kick someone in either of those missions. Even in Gungame TDM kicking people was unnecessary as the game mode already has sufficient punishment for teamkills, and as it's a TDM there's little you can do to ruin the game other than teamkilling.

Edited by galzohar

It would be great to see a UK or central european server run DTAS and have a high population. The game mode is easy to learn but hard to master making things fun for randoms and team players. The =SEALZ= guys are running DTAS quite often and they're supporting north american evenings for activity. Just need a great euro server now!

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Operations (2013-October-21), led by Terox (Command)

Pz8FATyM5h0

ZEUS - COOP - Classified (2013-November-14), led by Fish (Command)

z8yGZH6sM8g

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Operations (2013-November-20) #1, led by McGinney (Squad Leader)

SHoJcoDSsA8

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Operations (2013-November-20) #2, led by McGinney (Squad Leader)

AcHjW3cNMUM

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Operations (2013-November-21), led by McGinney (Command)

p8uKv5OWfhE

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Operations (2013-November-26), led by Hund (Alpha Squad Leader)

tOysvOnlVBk

ZEUS - COOP - Invade&Annex (2013-November-27) (led by Snowman, marster113, bravo 6 and McGinney at some point)

kCn5tc-Yfzk

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Operations (2013-November-28), led by Terox (Alpha Squad Leader)

HBYBlOdzFzU

ZEUS - COOP - Capture (2013-November-28), Led by Stricker (Command)

N-QO9Fa_KvQ

Patrol Op[s for Arma 3 is being released this weekend.

We will be running an organised and managed session on both Saturday and Sunday at 18:30 hrs GMT

(See first post for more details)

If you dont know what Patrols Ops is, read more info here.... http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168315-A3-Patrol-Operations-Official-Thread

This is a great public style mission played in a public environment in an organised and managed way.

All sensible players who want to immerse into whatever role they select are more than welcome.

If you are sick of wasteland and domination, come try it out

the only mods that are allowed is in the client pack m8, you don't need them, they just help

the only mods that are allowed is in the client pack m8, you don't need them, they just help

Yes, and you can disable some if you dont want to use them. I for one like to use the ShackTack HUD and the resting weapon.

First time I played Defend Kamino, I really liked it!!

ZEUS - COOP - Defend Kamino (2013-November-29), Led by Get.Carter (Alpha Squad Leader)

eXFyRlWJzCQ

ZEUS - COOP - Seize the Compound (2013-November-29) #1, Led by Get.Carter (Squad Leader)

hfU9ZgTreOs

ZEUS - COOP - Seize the Compound (2013-November-29) #2, Led by Get.Carter (Squad Leader)

TihTPvt59I4

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops (2013-November-30) #1, Led by Hund (Alpha Squad Leader)

RjRrSVJMVs4

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - BLUFOR - (2013-Novemberr-30) #2 Led by Hund (Command)

VTYax40GNtA

Edited by bravo 6
typo

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - OPFOR - (2013-December-01) #1, Led by McGinney (Command)

BbNTS1x4EGM

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - BLUFOR - (2013-December-01) #2, Led by Hund (Command)

r2uS6EFDlI8

Edited by bravo 6

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - OPFOR - (2013-December-04), led by Hammer (Bravo Squad Leader)

7IFZcPVyLHE

ZEUS - COOP - Saltlake - BLUFOR - (2013-December-04), led by Get.Carter (Bravo Squad Leader)

WW-CtIHml1A

Edited by bravo 6
Add 1 more video

ZEUS - TVT - KillTheHVT (2013-December-05), led by BlackQwar (Command)

RRRRkqeMfFE

The HVT mission was great, had a lot of fun as the Independent defender.

Although, I think NATO was a bit overpowered with the choppers, especially because we had no AA. I would add a couple AA slots (or change 1 rifleman in one per squad) or change Ghost Hawks for Little Birds.

Beside that, it`s a great mission, looking forwad to play it again.

;) But despite being out gunned & out numbered Green still won! the HVT survived. All good stuff.:yay:

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - NATO - (2013-December-05), led by Terox (Bravo Squad Leader)

UBGJ9NOgTnQ

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - CSAT - (2013-December-08), led by Get.Carter (Alpha Squad Leader)

fzF9tTfhWbA

ZEUS - COOP - Patrol Ops - NATO - (2013-December-07)

n0qhWfQFNYc

Edited by bravo 6
add 1 more video