terox

Zeus gaming Nights

Zeus-Community MILSIM Gaming Nights
  • (Mainly coop some PvP)
  • Server located in the UK
  • Player base is mainly European however we do have members from the Middle East, U.S, Russia & South Africa
  • Friendly mature well organised environment that takes milsim gaming seriously without going over the top.

Ask Yourselves:

Want more from ArmA than Wastelands, Altis life and KOTH ?
Can’t find a decent server to play organised milsim on ?
Don’t want to undergo anal initiation ceremonies to join a clan server?
Don’t want some teenage brat speaking down to you ?
Want to play larger scale ops (Platoon strength)?

Why not try a well established community server that has evolved with OFP/ARMA for well over a decade.
We would like to openly invite any ArmA3 players who want to play the game seriously and are happy to cooperate and work with other players to our twice weekly gaming sessions.

What can we offer
  • Good organised milsim in a mature public environment
  • Good quality admins with a no nonsense approach to the unwanted
  • Nearly 200 tried and tested missions
  • Enhanced experience using our optional Client-side addon pack

Public Server Events

When:
Sundays: ---------- 18:30 hrs --- Organised Custom Made coops and A&D's
Thursdays: ------- 18:30 hrs --- Organised Custom Made coops and A&D's
Where:
Server: â€œZeus Community #1 Public MILSIM:â€
Filter for â€œMILSIM†to find it  more easily or  Remote IP:  137.205.124.242:2302
Teamspeakteamspeak.zeus-community.net (No password) or 77.74.193.124
If the server appears locked, join teamspeak, contact an admin and ask for an unlock (VERBALLY please don't poke them).

What do I need
  • All you need is the vanilla game (Nothing extra)
  • If you wish to take a leadership role, then voice comms is essential

For a more fulfilling experience we recommend

• Joining our teamspeak server
  • Download and install our @ZClient clientside addon pack

If you need help

Your first point of call should be our Central information Repository Google Doc.
This has detailed information and guides on how to set up addons, use teamspeak etc
If the document doesn't lead you to an answer, you are always welcome to pop onto our teamspeak server and badger an admin

Links

:icon_arrow:  @ZClient

Further Reading

If you enjoy the experience and stick around, our addon server will then become available to you. This is a completely different experience to the vanilla game. Using such mods as Task Force Radio, ACE and RHS will open up a new world in Arma for you.
We also offer some training that will benefit most players, especially giving you confidence to lead a squad.
Edited by terox

I landed on the Zeus Arma 3 server by chance. I got invited into their teamspeak right away. They are very friendly and invite everybody into their community as long as they are friendly it seems. I have already enjoyed a lot of valuable gaming. They do serious briefing before the game starts and make a good plan. If there is enough people they appoint a platoon leader and use fairly realistic radio procedures with the squad leaders which makes it fun since Arma is a military simulator. I can highly recommend you go check it out if you want valuable gaming time with Arma 3.

Highly recommended guys! Zeus has a history of fun, organized missions. Good to see they will still be there for the community in Arma 3.

Hi mates

it was a brilliant gaming night yesterday.Thanx for the good teamplay to all new players at Zeus and of course thank you to the Zeus members,too :-).

And a big thanx to Weazel and Terox for the good mission commanders.

See you at Zeus servers

Highly recommended for those who want serious play and good time.

I like Zeus. Thank you guys for letting me play on Zeus.

Our @Zclient addon pack has been updated

It contains some very useful clientside addons such as

• Shacktacs HUD
  • Mag repack
  • voicestop
  • vts_weaponrest
  • zeu_hud_info (A port of an excellent A2 addon by an ex member)

CBA beta 4 is also included in the pack

For any other servers that want to use this pack, all the required server keys are also included in the download

Great server.

The gaming nights are awesome, you will never find that much teamplay and discipline on any other public server.

I highly recommend it if you like to play coop how it's meant to be played.

Great server.

The gaming nights are awesome, you will never find that much teamplay and discipline on any other public server.

I highly recommend it if you like to play coop how it's meant to be played.

I can only agree with this comment. Arma 3 has a great community and this server is a great example.

Amazing server you guys have going here, exactly what the game needs. Perfect blend of seriousness and fun. Please keep it going!

Highly recommended guys! Zeus has a history of fun, organized missions. Good to see they will still be there for the community in Arma 3.

INDEED! Been playing with Zeus since OFP times (on and off since '06 or so), and if we get the community back up to those active levels (massive combined ops missions etc), it's gonna be rather interesting!

We go back a long time, and a lot has changed... but the most important thing is still to have fun and organized team play!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn2MY7LATt0

Had an epic session today with them.

Looking forward for more.

Best server i have played on in ages.;)

This is a very good arma gaming group here.

Really have fun and they are so organised.

Thanks Zeus

fantastic bunch of guys.

as the other above posts mention they are very organized. I will say though they don't take too lightly to muppets who ruin the game for others. muppets are quickly removed so the rest can enjoy it.

Had another great day of team work work and cooperation in the Zeus run simulations.

Kudos to those running the servers, events, teams and general ops. Hard work, but it's appreciated.

Thanks to those whom I've piloted to their destinations who appreciate the value in a thank you. Makes it all worthwhile.

Looking forward to the next sim.

Snowman.

Great game tonight and good missions too!

Keep the good work up!

Hi Guys,

just wanted to thank all the ZEUS guys doing an amazing work in organising a really great ARMA experience. Been playing for a bit more that a week on this server and every simulation is fantastic. Perfect organisation of all the teams (even if they are new or never played a Sim beforce) and a very cool atmosphere.

Cya on the ZEUS servers.

Been with Zeus on and off since A1.

Always a good balance of fun, serious game play and teamwork. If you want to enjoy the full potential of Arma 3, come along to one of our gaming nights, or our casual gaming sessions and check us out.

Hello,

I see a lot of the guys i met in Zeus already posted here, and i personally want to give my compliments and encouragement to all of the people who made this possible, and for newcomers who want to play Arma in a serious but fun way, join a session and you will see why they have a lot os positive replies in this thread.

Cheers from Pisco

Highly recommended! For me the only "problem" have been its "ruined" my regular normal pubby play, that is how good it is to play Arma in a organized way!

Will be coming back for more!

I know and have played with some of these Zeus chaps and must say with out a doubt. They are some of the best guys in world to play with for some good ol fashioned teamwork and getting it done attitude. Highly recommend for an above average A3 experience.