Sign in to follow this  
Tomsz

[MISSION] Operation Assault Island X, Diving Mission by Tom

Hey guys I've recently been working on a singleplayer mission that is a diving mission which is ambushing an enemy island,

and it is finally complete, I may update it and if I do I'll post an updated link here.

Basically there is a squad of 6 divers set out to ambush this enemy island 'X' and the objectives are to blow up their special weapon boxes and their helicopter

to complete the mission, You are the team leader, Also the enemy are without any night vision goggles to their stupidity and so they have sent a team of 4 divers

to obtain a box of night vision goggles from their friendly base 2.5kms away.. not knowing the base they are trying to set up on island 'X' is about to be ambushed by an

elite squad of 6 divers.

7C8pzBNs.jpg

Rr7ttyVs.jpg

wEStphXs.jpg

Here is the download link thanks to armaholic! - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19631

Post the following into a description ext file within the mission folder once you have downloaded the mission.

class CfgIdentities
{
class John
{
	name="John";
	face="Face37";
	glasses="None";
	speaker="MALE02";
	pitch=0.9;
               };
class Hector
{
	name="Hector";
	face="Face18_EP1";
	glasses="None";
	speaker="MALE04";
	pitch=1.0;
               };
   class Spencer
   {
       name="Spencer";
	face="Face23";
	glasses="None";
	speaker="Dan";
	pitch=0.9;
};

};

Exactly as I have posted there, Copy paste that into a description ext file in the mission folder, as this is the custom faces/voices/names to the squad of 6 divers.

Hope you enjoy my awesome mission! If you can comment here how much you liked it and/or what you think would of been better would be much appreciated and also if there is any errors let me know (was none during my testing), and rate the mission out of 10! thanks guys hope you enjoy!

Edited by Tomsz

Let me know what you think guys, it's an awesome mission I think it needs more recognition :(

Hey Tom. Tried yours as my first downloaded mission :) I enjoyed it alot and needed to restart 2 times before being able to finish it :) Good job

Hey thanks Egil really glad you liked it and yea the AI can be a little challenging :), I'm currently working on another diving mission also, will release in a week or maybe earlier I'll post another thread for it anyway ;)

Update: my new mission I'm currently working on is half complete, this ones going to be awesome aswell!

Anymore feedback? Tell me what you enjoyed about the mission. :D