gvse

Christian.1987's Mp7 ported to A3

Thanks for the feedback.

I cannot test it right now so could you please check the following:

1. does it happen when you mount other sights/scopes?

2. does it happen with ironsight?

3. is the occurrence consistent, i.e. does it happen with EVERY shot? (There is dispersion, which means that shots WILL get scattered).

That happend with all scopes, except zoom scopes like RCO/ARCO/ACOG, and the Ironsight too. It seem that happend with every shot.

I add screens with Aimpoint ( R3F ) and Ironsight.

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2013/06/06/13060612240911283.jpg (537 kB)

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2013/06/06/130606122443600840.jpg (482 kB)

If you need more screens, just ask ;D

I have just checked, and I dont experience the problem described above. Can anybody else weigh in here please?

Right, so as promised you can now indulge your camo fetish ;). Download version 2.0 from the link in the first post and say "thank you Pomigit for these textures!" ;)

After testing it out I see that the new camo MP7`s:

1. don`t work with Your alternative config for R3F Attachments and FHQ Accessories pack (overally could You also make the tan versions of attachments available for Your GREAT MP7?? :)

2. don`t show up in VAS ammo box or the Dslyecxi gear changing script.

Besides that - flawless for me :D :D :D Great Job :D

Thank you for the feedback!

1. all works well on my end. look at this snap: it's R3F suppressor and alwarren's aimpoint. they match almost perfectly!

2013060600002.jpg

perhaps you mean that the attachments don't inherit the camo textures? they won't as they are separate from the mp7 addon. you are stuck with the camo patterns available for these particular attachments. nothing I can do here. :(

2. Again, these are separate scripts or addons. I cannot ensure compatibility with other people's creations, not least because my scripting knowledge is very limited ;).

Hope you can work around these issues. And please clarify what exactly you meant in point 1.

Also let me know if anyone is still having issues with bullets bearing constantly to left or right. I tweaked memory points a little bit and I hope this has been remedied. Not so easy to test that one ;)

First of all, :), where do I have to put the .pbo config file that I have downloaded with the "Alternative config" pack? When unpacking the v2.0 there is a folder with R3F_Attachments.pbo or something like that already in. So do I have to put it here?

With point 1 I meant that in the FHQ Accessories pack are several tan versions of optics which don`t actually work when I want to put them on a gun f.e. the tan Micro CCO :P However I think all of the optics from R3F Weapons Pack work in every variation :)

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Ahhhhh, forget about it :P I have solved it, yeah it there were 2 config files in the main addons folder of the MP7 pack :P all is working wonderful right now :)

Glad you got it worked out. :) I'll try and write the instructions more clearly to avoid confusion in the future.

The sand colour might not match up perfectly with FHQ's acessories but importantly they do match up quite well with the BI default accessories which are sand colour e.g the ARCO matches perfectly.

By the way GvsE, I just realized I need to do you some new icons for the different variants.

Iron sights looking good too ;)

Edited by pomigit

So.... Is there any chance of something like this happening:

If you get this weapon and put it in your rifle slot, it has the stock extended and reduced recoil.

If you put it in your pistol slot, it has the stock closed, is held like a pistol, and has some enhanced recoil.

Not on the menu for the time being. Sorry.

I am having the up and to the left shooting with the Zpoint. Seems find with irons and the FHQ MicroCCO

Yep, not much work is involved so I guess I can release that.

Yep, not much work is involved so I guess I can release that.

Have you tried making it compatible but not mandatory?

FHQ Accessories only config added (see first post). Thanks to Spectre for testing it.

As for making it compatible but not mandatory, I do not know how to pull this off. In a sense it's already non-mandatory as long as you are ok with tolerating an error message that pops up the first time you launch a mission with the addon. You can ignore it, press enter, and continue playing (the game will allow you to do so).

As for the zeiss optic variant firing off center: noted. I will fix it with the next big update, but that may take a while.

This summer, be sneaky in style!

The dedicated mp7 suppressor (part of Christian1987's original mod) coming to you in different camo variants (Pomigit's texture work) soon. :)

6048udbec5hc87b4g.jpg

b321t7tfu4aozwi4g.jpg

12h4v71rc3h1gff4g.jpg

sgmwhf5wqi46cnk4g.jpg

I was using this all last night. What an awesome mod.

A quick update on what's going to be included in the next version:

1. dedicated suppressors in different camos

2. zeiss optic now as a separate, modular attachment (which means the mp7zp version will be discontinued)

2.1 hopefully pomigit will work his magic on creating camo textures for the zeiss optic

3. slight changes to the config (in particular, AI engagement ranges [i noticed AI were reluctant to use the weapon when they really should have], smg crosshair)

4. correct icons for the weapon plus indicators for attachments in use at any given moment

I am not going to work on a pistol version (no stock, held like a pistol) so do not ask.

Release: soonish.

A visual update: all camo variants with suppressors and z-point sights

1l2n7p2kt01yfca4g.jpg

0pp73owpdwae0oz4g.jpg

f831psu20v4203j4g.jpg

5v2j1uysc5r9izs4g.jpg

yf63e6cng49ho4q4g.jpg

cstis4b77u56l6x4g.jpg

p7spxijac2ut1lx4g.jpg