Sign in to follow this  
kiory

Cz 83

I'm putting this in complete, as it's in a working state that some may consider complete.

This is the CZ 83 that I've made, in it's current state, the rail slides back when shooting, stays back when the magazine is empty etc.

2013-03-20_00002_zps10f87c68.jpg

2013-03-20_00003_zpsc5f94fc8.jpg

(Aiming down the sights)

2013-03-20_00004_zps259b24a7.jpg

(Empty mag)

2013-03-20_00005_zps3bae9678.jpg

It also has custom sounds which are fairly decent for what I had to work with, here's a vid I uploaded where you can hear them.

And finally, here is where you can grab it, I've binarized the pbo at the moment, once it's finished it will be completely open for people to use/mess around with.

http://www.multiupload.nl/6WGEEMZ1Z3

Anyways, yea, leave me your feedback, let me know what you think, join me over at twitch where you can see me make this stuff, also it's where I take requests!

Oh and a massive shout out to Thromp over at twitch, he was a massive help in helping me figure out all this stuff, without him this release wouldn't be possible. :)

Edited by Kiory

Woah, that was quick mate!

Much obliged. ;)

Really good work on this CZ 83 Kiory ! Appart from the disappearing mag, the rest looks good !

Ya the disappearing mag is intentional as it's how BI does it with their weapons, I just need to figure out how to get it to move with the hand.

Cheers mate!

greate work..

the biggest problem is that the (binarize) tools arnt up to date..

one of the dev wrote that the currend version can´t make all the stuff thats possible in A3. (eg the not reapearing mag)

will you give the community your unbinarized (simplifyed) model to learn from your progress?

If there's enough demand for it, then I will make it so!

Just bear in mind that my cfg files and stuff aren't particularly clean or efficient, total noob here.

Great work! I'm a modelling rookie so will definitely be stopping by at your live-steam again for some advice. :D

This may relate to your zeroing issue.

Good shout missile!

Awsome work! btw, what are the Classnames?

Edited by Silderoy

Great work mate. Thanks.

soo I'm new here and i wanted to know how can i test the cz83 because i tried to test it with the armory mode but it doesnt worked ... armory havent started . Also I wanted to know if it is a new weapon or it takes the place of the PD7.

I'm hoping to get answers soon :)

hi I also have a problem I tried everything in the editor it does not appear

Can someone help me please?

yourek thank you =)

I've noticed the gunshot sounds are a little lacking here. They don't have quite the punch. I kinda "fixed" them, so now they sound more like a proper handgun.

http://www.speedyshare.com/dEdk4/cz83-variants.rar

Alright, so the archive contains 2 other archives:

*cz83_fixed.rar - the same sound Kiory originally provided but with some punch added to it

*cz83_r.rar - same as above + reflection to make it sound more realistic

No video to showcase the sounds since my PC wouldn't handle recording, but I suggest you try those on your own and choose whichever you like more.

Oh, and all that is under Kiory's permission.