Hmmm will have to do more testing, but I definately did see a stutter on weather change .... you guys not seen it ?

19 minutes ago, kremator said:

Hmmm will have to do more testing, but I definately did see a stutter on weather change .... you guys not seen it ?

Sorry, i meant the stuttering is normal on weather change. Old problem with the engine. No idea how to make smooth but fast overcast changes like in A2.

Kind of a mission editor noob here, but a tinkerer. I'm trying to port the mission over to Lythium for my private use, but am kind of failing. It seems like it has something to do with corrupting the mission.sqm when importing the mission into the modern version of the 3d editor? Because shouldn't porting be as easy as moving the flagposts, renaming them to match the map's town names and moving the start location game logics to new places?

The problem i am facing after exporting the mission is that the server fails during the init scripts and the screen stays black.

Yepyep, sorry, long standing -- 'historic' -- issue i never really bothered to fix. It's just the ordering that gets messed up with the new editor (old 2d editor should still work).

If i find the time, i'll fix it this weekend.

Hiya Tomi. Long Time soldat.    Say I read last post about any repairs..  MayB you can shed some expertise about using ACE  here.  I have been using 

basic medical, with option to elevate med training..  in a server config.(ace).  All works with ace except since we r not medics, we cannot ingress any plasma or blood(basic), so any one who is healed but has lost their blood is unconscious for awhile.  Supposedly elevating non-medic to a medic is supposed to happen when near a med vehicle or a med facility. Just like repairs are allowed to full repair  right now when near a repair truck(works!).  But this doesn't work for the medical location. Its not impossible mayB to have all squad leaders assigned "is a medic" by default  {ace option for all in editor"}?     I actually tried placing the  "designate medical vehicle" in editor,  used quadbikes for a test.   Something didn't like it and the map didn't  load.  I was curious about any ace option already in the mission file.. and how to turn it on.   Not gamebreaking. , ,   Still sleeping well . :)

per diem:   (mueckes  2035 promans have no healing capability when Play with Ace.  In mission files ace is present for some configure, but in game there is a menu but no way to bandage or medicate with the  equipment in your gear.  He says you know more about working with ACE than he. And I should tell you.)

encoda:  say u open the proman 2035 pbo and enable ace wounds..(because healing is broken)m hen pack it, and launch. U get an error saying u r missing bandage.  So I guess the class name of bandages is different.

Say boss,   I notice playing a r40-coop that while selecting factions the guys are in the fight already. I am getting shot, and it tries to respawn me. loading the "sorting units" while the respawn counter is counting.  Reg version( non-coop)  doesn't do this.  

On 11/3/2017 at 1:11 AM, laserhel50 said:

Are features still being added to this or is it just mostly bugfixing right now?

Yeah, mostly bugfixing right now, if i find the time. Still much other work going on.

Hi, tested a lill' bit...

GUI:

The items in equipment GUI are hard to select - almost no telling description.

The faction selection leads into many units selectable in units shopping GUI - needs better structure - maybe by addon-set or era or whatever

Gameplay:

Dunno if it is introduced by BIS or mission logic, but AI squads tend to move straight from base into opposite direction compared to target direction before entering into a wiiiiiide bow...

Unit markers remain visible at MAP as placed during mission creation until command center is up.

Tested on Zargabad, was nice experience if I ignore AI driving capabilities. AI did expressive fire fights starting at long ranges.

I got the newest version from The sight above "http://www.thhamm.de/index.php?id=11". Loaded up in Editor (Just to see what it looks like). Went to "Play in Multiplayer". Load screen. check. Lobby. check. Pick factions.check. Then...2nd load screen. stays. I can hear my self shooting in game. Maybe thought it took a minute. As I am speaking it has been 10min. Not sure if it should delay this long. Should I check the mods? I have to task manager arma. so I figured I would ask here, since I have been google searching "arma 3 crcti not loading" and keeps bringing me here. As far as the "Editor" I did not change anything. I like to look at "Mechanics" of game. I have never had issues with it. So, just curious of the correct procedure to run this on a dedi server.

**So, It may be just COOP_Malden. I ran the COOP_Altis. It loaded fine. In the Malden one I did tweak the parameters. Which shouldnt give any conflicts. So, I guess for now will do any other but COOP_malden.

Edited by COLDSTEEL COHEN
updates

Loaded a private server {direct connect) with a few friends last night and i start building the base at the "Respawn point" my friends could not spawn into the base??? It spawns them in way down below the salt flats, now without trying to drag the base down to them how can we get them to just spawn at the base {Respawn point"???

Sorry for the late answers, still overloaded with "real" work:

On 4/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, COLDSTEEL COHEN said:

I got the newest version from The sight above "http://www.thhamm.de/index.php?id=11". Loaded up in Editor (Just to see what it looks like). Went to "Play in Multiplayer". Load screen. check. Lobby. check. Pick factions.check. Then...2nd load screen. stays. I can hear my self shooting in game. Maybe thought it took a minute. As I am speaking it has been 10min. Not sure if it should delay this long. Should I check the mods? I have to task manager arma. so I figured I would ask here, since I have been google searching "arma 3 crcti not loading" and keeps bringing me here. As far as the "Editor" I did not change anything. I like to look at "Mechanics" of game. I have never had issues with it. So, just curious of the correct procedure to run this on a dedi server.

**So, It may be just COOP_Malden. I ran the COOP_Altis. It loaded fine. In the Malden one I did tweak the parameters. Which shouldnt give any conflicts. So, I guess for now will do any other but COOP_malden.

Hmm, guess i never tried that, it probably repacks the .pbo before starting and messes it up.
Just copy the .pbos to your MPMissions folder and start directly via Multiplayer, but better use a dedicated server (even on the same machine.)

On 6/11/2018 at 8:45 PM, gman2900 said:

Loaded a private server {direct connect) with a few friends last night and i start building the base at the "Respawn point" my friends could not spawn into the base??? It spawns them in way down below the salt flats, now without trying to drag the base down to them how can we get them to just spawn at the base {Respawn point"???

Hmm, you should always be able to select the MHQ as a respawn point. Even then you spawned somewhere else?

No selection possible whatsoever, even after building some base buildings?
Very old bug, didn't saw this for years actually, should be gone. :dozingoff:

See if it persists.

Going to try according to your suggestion tonight and will reply tonight.

4 hours ago, gman2900 said:

Going to try according to your suggestion tonight and will reply tonight.

Didnt get the chance to try it out, but in the next day or two.

May I have hopes for a reforger version once we have some more vehicles and driving AI in ? 
I am a huge fan of crCTI and MFCTI and your version for A3 🙂

Is this version currently working as of May, 2022? Does it require a dedi?

Also, I didnt notice any explanation of how this version differs of it's features, etc....so can anyone tell me if this has AI commander and can be played by yourself where you recruit units into your group?