@thhamm

Hi mate, I've been playing this since the original Cleanrock release back in the day, as i keep saying. So hats off for keeping this alive. I even built a home dedi' server for my own selfish play of warfare and crCTI.

Right, i'm waffling on again.

In the next update is there any chance you could give the AI some random spacing away from the captured town flag as they all bunch up and morph into a merged bundle of overcrowding, looks kinda weird. Much appreciated mate, luvs ya! ( In a respectful ArmA kinda way) :f:

Sent you a small donation from Jon :f:

Hi LG!

Thanks for the support! Much appreciated!

And sorry to all others for no updates at the moment, really too much (real) work right now. Which might continue until July. :(

But it's not dead yet. :)

But yeah:

> could give the AI some random spacing away from the captured town flag as they all bunch up and morph into a merged bundle of overcrowding, looks kinda weird

Yeah, squad leaders piling up. But they should start patrolling after the flag has been captured, are they not?!

• Like 1

Yeah, squad leaders piling up. But they should start patrolling after the flag has been captured, are they not?!

Yeah they do start patrolling but they just looks kinda weird. When i approach i feel like joining in and giving a group hug. :f:

It's also very addictive, any way of curing that? My wife is wondering why i'm on the PC so late at night! If it's not Pilgrimage, RAVAGE or Warfare it's bloody crCTI.........:grinning:

Don't let my wife stop you though thhamm, keep the updates coming buddy. Take care.

Jon (LG)

39 minutes ago, law-giver said:

Yeah they do start patrolling but they just looks kinda weird. When i approach i feel like joining in and giving a group hug. :f:

then hug them. they need it! :D

It's also very addictive, any way of curing that?

nope. :)

Don't let my wife stop you though thhamm, keep the updates coming buddy. Take care.

hehe. yeah will try.

• Like 1

law-giver's post in another thread helped me discover your flavor of CTI and I just wanted to say that I absolutely love it. I was happy to find that it's mostly bug-free and even features third-party faction support (which is huge for RHS, now that it's in the workshop), although there are some issues with that. But that's understandable considering you didn't have time to work on the mission in the past few months.

I can sympathize with your current predicament, because I often find myself lacking the time and energy for my sideprojects besides normal work. Anyway, I really appreciate what you've done with the mission and have gotten a fair share of enjoyment out of it, so thank you!

• Like 1

I also like the humour that's added to this, kinda brightens it up when you've been shot. Although the German has me flummoxed, guess i'd better learn  And one feature i really thought was neat was hearing the chainsaws and seeing obstructions being removed when the base is being built ie: trees, fences. I just stood their watching for a while before realising........"f*ck better help my guys cap that town". Very cool. :f:

• Like 1

Anyway, I really appreciate what you've done with the mission and have gotten a fair share of enjoyment out of it, so thank you!

I also like the humour that's added to this, kinda brightens it up when you've been shot.

hehe ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W10V6U0qX2g

Although the German has me flummoxed, guess i'd better learn

nah, don't bother. no worth. :)

thanks for the support!

thanks for the support!

and the kind words. :)

10 hours ago, law-giver said:

And one feature i really thought was neat was hearing the chainsaws and seeing obstructions being removed when the base is being built ie: trees, fences. I just stood their watching for a while before realising........"f*ck better help my guys cap that town". Very cool. :f:

Right, I was so surprised to hear all the construction sounds all around me and it took me a while to just check it out :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, frankfranconi said:

Right, I was so surprised to hear all the construction sounds all around me and it took me a while to just check it out :icon_biggrin:

guys, in case you haven't noticed yet: you have to build the single most important structure: tactical chillout zone. :D

after the workers have done their work (can take a while), they need to relax. and you can grab some beer (at the refrigerators) and relax too. :P

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/643251294837401789/E1C0ADA442717A3DE32D5E5796300DC624DF3CE9/

but watch your BAC, it worsens your aiming accuracy. so take a leak at the toilet before going into battle :D

aah thanks again for the nice words, thought noone -- except my clan -- really cared. :grouphug:

happy new year btw.

• Like 3

I guess that's the kind of humor law-giver was talking about :icon5:

10 minutes ago, thhamm said:

happy new year btw.

You too!

guys, in case you haven't noticed yet: you have to build the single most important structure: tactical chillout zone. :D

after the workers have done their work (can take a while), they need to relax. and you can grab some beer (at the refrigerators) and relax too. :P

Yeah i saw this but never got round to building it but very cool. Warfare will always be good but crCTI is much better. I've been playing both since OFP back in the day so i know what i'm talking about. Obviously people will be divided, and i don't think many people are aware of crCTI as they are Warfare, which is a shame. What you have done with this thhamm will keep me donating on and off for quite a while. Think of it as rent......LOL!!!! :f:

It's actually why i made my little Server, so you've actually made me spend more money. :smile_o:

happy new year btw.

Right back at ya buddy. :f:

aah thanks again for the nice words, thought noone -- except my clan -- really cared. :grouphug:

I care, i just don't come on the forums as much these days. But i will to keep you motivated. :f:

Again thanks for your hard work especially after thinking no one gave a sh*t. Respect to all you addon makers and mission makers who in my opinion are truelly selfless. :thumb: :thanx:

For those who don't know what selfless means:

Selfless = concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than with one's own; unselfish.

• Like 1

I still play crCTI regularly.  Fired it up again last night on my dedi and really enjoyed it.  The Waaa Waaa when you get killed is a little cheesy but apart from that it is great.

EDIT:  FPS on server (via #monitor) never dipped below 44FPS

• Like 2

Is this still being worked on/updated of the sorts?

Also nice mission man, keep it up!

On 2/4/2017 at 6:29 PM, laserhel50 said:

Is this still being worked on/updated of the sorts?

Also nice mission man, keep it up!

oh i hope so. sorry for the lack of updates right now.

really got an assfull of 'real' work right now. hope i can get my mind back to playing/scripting soon.

no bucks, no buck rogers ...

On 1/22/2017 at 10:37 AM, kremator said:

The Waaa Waaa when you get killed is a little cheesy

thats the point. :D

EDIT:  FPS on server (via #monitor) never dipped below 44FPS

:drinking2:

On 12.2.2017 at 0:06 AM, thhamm said:

:drinking2:

That's because gameservers were originally designed for crCTI.

@thhamm

I hope you're not sleeping because i need updates. I don't know what kind of updates but i need updates! :f:

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm very new to this so I don't know if I'm missing something, but whenever I try to host the crCTI I get an error message "npmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item47Vehicles/Item0.vehicle: Vehicle class HeadlessClient_F no longer exists", I can then close this message and set everything up.

But when I start the game, another error message comes up saying: "You are missing structure classes which are required by this server: Fridge_01_closed_F" and when I close this one also, the Mission Accomplished shows up and that's it...

What does it mean? Do I have to download something? Or is it because I don't have the Apex expansion? I really don't know... can anybody help me? :)

Edited by DeathFish

On 19. 3. 2017 at 11:50 AM, DeathFish said:

Hello,

I'm very new to this so I don't know if I'm missing something, but whenever I try to host the crCTI I get an error message "npmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Groups/Item47/Vehicles/Item0.vehicle: Vehicle class HeadlessClient_F no longer exists", I can then close this message and set everything up.

But when I start the game, another error message comes up saying: "You are missing structure classes which are required by this server: Fridge_01_closed_F" and when I close this one also, the Mission Accomplished shows up and that's it...

What does it mean? Do I have to download something? Or is it because I don't have the Apex expansion? I really don't know... can anybody help me? :)

Alright, I figured out what to do on my own. It seems it really was because of the Apex expansion. I had an old version of Arma 3 which didn't have a lot of objects, which were later added by Bohemia Interactive through various updates and also Apex I guess. So if you get these error messages, it is most likely because of this.

Hey @thhamm,

I've been running crCTI on my dedi server for that past day and I really must congratulate you.  It is running extremely well!  Lowest FPS is 35 and that is will full AI (and their full teams) and an AI commander.  Just brilliant work!

THIS should be the standard for all CTI !

Well done.

@The Man Without QualitiesNo issues at all.  AI are responsive through the whole game !   Respawn works perfectly and the AI commander does a very good job!  IMHO better than BECTI currently.

• Like 1

More testing chaps ... found a slight stutter when weather changes ... any way to smooth that out ?  I'm hosting the mission on a dedi server, but still causes that stutter.