no, nothing scripted in that regard. so they placed satchels/mines or what? using any AI mod?

if you like, send me the nogova mission.sqm, then i can add it to the archive.

No, just CUP and ShackTac. I'm not sure exactly what they ended up being, I didn't get close enough to find out. :)

Sure, I can send you the SQM when it's "ready". It's not quite to my liking yet, finding suitable start spots for the sides is proving tough with this one. Town balance is a bit wonky, too. The inland river has a lot more villages/building clusters on the west side.

• Like 1

Hey

First of great mission!!

I just rented a private dedicated server just to play this mission with a friend of mine.

I do have one question though:

Back in the old OFP days I played CRCTI and there was some script for AI planes spawning in the air so the AI could also buy planes and make them useful (i.e. not being able to lift off and crash), is there a chance you would add this type of script to the mission?

Hey

First of great mission!!

I just rented a private dedicated server just to play this mission with a friend of mine.

I do have one question though:

Back in the old OFP days I played CRCTI and there was some script for AI planes spawning in the air so the AI could also buy planes and make them useful (i.e. not being able to lift off and crash), is there a chance you would add this type of script to the mission?

Hi,

yeah, actually it's default behaviour in Proman, a bit unrealistic IMO but i'll add a parameter to control AI plane spawning. :P

AI commanders  still buying  c 130's..        :ph34r:   

I wonder if alot of trouble if message " version mismatch "  is commented out.  I could do it myself but I would have to do it for every mission.  Some might think they missed a main game update when they play on server that use performance binary(.exe's)  bcause it updates the game version.  :ph34r:

Hi,

yeah, actually it's default behaviour in Proman, a bit unrealistic IMO but i'll add a parameter to control AI plane spawning. :P

That would be great thanks!

I'm sure I've seen this somewhere but I've searched with no results...

What does the array do in the init field of the flagpoles? I.E. towns=towns+[[this,"Pyrgos",400,2,10,2]];

What does the array do in the init field of the flagpoles? I.E. towns=towns+[[this,"Pyrgos",400,2,10,2]];

thhamm can tell you better than me but i think this is a remnant from the old OFP missions.

400 = $/min ; 2,10,2 = Resistance infantry, tanks and cars.

Iam not sure 100% but its something like that. Anyway today we can change most of that in the init.sqf.

• Like 1

Have built base with quite a few buildings, etc and just capped first town but upon going back to base i still cannot purchase any ai troops, there isn't nothing showing under barracks upon me trying to purchase troops??? Vehicles show in light vehicles building but absolutely no infantry whatsoever in barracks???

Okay, so the infantry list is completely emtpy?

Did you change one of the "Autofactions" parameters at startup? Trying to play any mods?

Just checked vanilla 1.64 with factions set to NATO and CSAT. no apparent probs with 1.64 so far ...

Okay, so the infantry list is completely emtpy?

Did you change one of the "Autofactions" parameters at startup? Trying to play any mods?

Just checked vanilla 1.64 with factions set to NATO and CSAT. no apparent probs with 1.64 so far ...

Ok that was an older version i was running. Tried the latest version and all infantry, vehicles, etc show up in list but "NOW" i am not encountering no opposition whatsoever upon entering a town??? I am running RHS factions in the mission.

Ok that was an older version i was running. Tried the latest version and all infantry, vehicles, etc show up in list but "NOW" i am not encountering no opposition whatsoever upon entering a town??? I am running RHS factions in the mission.

just tried it with CUP factions still no enemy to be seen, ghost town after ghost town??? No opposition to be found???

try "Resistance Factions" "All" for now please, and see if there are any CUP/RHS units spawning.

Have to rework this ...

try "Resistance Factions" "All" for now please, and see if there are any CUP/RHS units spawning.

Have to rework this ...

This seems to work, everything spawns in and works but one request, can we rework the ability that once a town is captured we can have our own reinforcements spawn in??? It's kind of silly when you work your tail off liberating a town and move on to another objective only to lose the previous town to a single infantry man or a enemy vehicle who just happens to be driving by.

can we rework the ability that once a town is captured we can have our own reinforcements spawn in???

sure, check the parameters! there's an option "town group reinforcements".

if it's enabled, you'll get additional upgrades in the option menu to reinforce captured towns.

When I set it to CO-OP East and turn on RHS AFRF, the prespawned AI squads are vanilla CSAT pacific dudes, don't know why.

sure, check the parameters! there's an option "town group reinforcements".

if it's enabled, you'll get additional upgrades in the option menu to reinforce captured towns.

Ok got this working but now two more questions (hate to be such a bother but your mission is great) 1-Played with a cpl friends the other night and when they attempted to spawn in they were spawned in completely on the other side of the map even tho i had the base built and all??? 2-Can we get our loadouts saved completely, meaning when we die we spawn back in with the loadout already present instead of having to go into gear and reloading our saved gear??? Thanks in advance.

When I set it to CO-OP East and turn on RHS AFRF, the prespawned AI squads are vanilla CSAT pacific dudes, don't know why.

Thats normal. Can't be changed automatically, at least i don't know how, they're defined in the .sqm itself, so you'd need every missions for every potential Unit-Addon ... nah.

Ok got this working but now two more questions (hate to be such a bother but your mission is great) 1-Played with a cpl friends the other night and when they attempted to spawn in they were spawned in completely on the other side of the map even tho i had the base built and all???

ok, hmm. year old bug i thought is fixed once and for all. did they get any CTI menus? (options etc.?)

2-Can we get our loadouts saved completely, meaning when we die we spawn back in with the loadout already present instead of having to go into gear and reloading our saved gear??? Thanks in advance.

ugh. this comes up every now and then. No. technically no problem, but this is no BECTI. :) i hate that feature.

ok, hmm. year old bug i thought is fixed once and for all. did they get any CTI menus? (options etc.?)

ugh. this comes up every now and then. No. technically no problem, but this is no BECTI. :) i hate that feature.

No they told me there was absolutely nothing, they just spawned in and ended up in the middle of nowhere all the way on the other side of the map???

Thats normal. Can't be changed automatically, at least i don't know how, they're defined in the .sqm itself, so you'd need every missions for every potential Unit-Addon ... nah.

Yeah I went in and edited it myself, so it's okay.

No they told me there was absolutely nothing, they just spawned in and ended up in the middle of nowhere all the way on the other side of the map???

Bad bug that should be gone a loooong time ago. Does this happen often? If it happens again, please send client AND server .RPT if possible.

Yeah I went in and edited it myself, so it's okay.

Ok, if you like, send me the mission.sqm, so i can add it to the archive.

just tried it with CUP factions still no enemy to be seen, ghost town after ghost town??? No opposition to be found???

Mine works (rhs factions gref,  AND  ALL).    But the parameters $ armed cars, $ light armored vehicles, $ heavy armor etc seem to have little effect.  (ded server)