Parameters aren't saving for me for some reason. Weird.

Fixed that bug, new version should be out shortly,if all goes well.

Update just went out. enjoy!

http://baystation12.net/head/

CHANGELOG

==========

1.2.0.0: Update

Fix:Presets now retain paramaters without mods.

Fix:Steam users would launch OA, added Arma2 path for that.

Feature:Settings menu added, Cogwheel icon in the top right.

Feature:Now support addional/external addon folders.

Some presets may be rendered inoperable, remake them.

1.1.0.0: Update

Presets can now be saved without a description.

Now supports Arma 2 CO(only) ,click the ARMA 2/3 logo to switch between them.

Now supports a sort of installer for mods inside, extremely WIP, See SPECIAL SECTION

1.0.0.0: Initial release.

Thanks's headswe for your launcher, it's a great idea to use one program for launch both games.

But I have one problem. I use the latest 1.2.0.0 version and when I launch arma2 OA (steam version) the installed latest beta-patch doesn't working. Version of the launched game is 1.62.95248 during installed beta-patch 104648. No matters is the "Beta?" setting checked or unchecked.

Arma2 path in settings :

C:\Program Files\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\Arma 2

Arma2OA path:

C:\Program Files\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

So I don't know how to solve the problem.

Thanks's headswe for your launcher, it's a great idea to use one program for launch both games.

But I have one problem. I use the latest 1.2.0.0 version and when I launch arma2 OA (steam version) the installed latest beta-patch doesn't working. Version of the launched game is 1.62.95248 during installed beta-patch 104648. No matters is the "Beta?" setting checked or unchecked.

Arma2 path in settings :

C:\Program Files\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\Arma 2

Arma2OA path:

C:\Program Files\SteamGames\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

So I don't know how to solve the problem.

Right, i know where the issue lies,so you can expect a update today.

WOW ... I'm going to download it now :)

Give us source, i dont trust 'launchers' without check. Thx

Headswe thank you for the update.

I have a situation that beta/expansion loading and version of the game 1.62.95248 (during beta-patch installed latest version).

http://i.cubeupload.com/nfx2gj.jpg

Maybe it's my fall somewhere:confused:

I'm unsure what you are hinting at?.

Is there vanilla A2 launching with beta event when the profile is set not too?

Or is there something else going on?

Give us source, i dont trust 'launchers' without check. Thx

I'd rather not release the source. I'd assume we had have 400 copies of it in a few days.

The only connections the launcher is to my own personal web server where it will read one file containing the current version number.

I'd rather not release the source. I'd assume we had have 400 copies of it in a few days.

The only connections the launcher is to my own personal web server where it will read one file containing the current version number.

While I understand you want to sit on the source code, I also understand peoples security concerns.

Maybe you should detail a little better what the program is doing (re data in-outs) so users can verify against connections its making.

Nice work anyhow! GJ

Gnat;2442324']While I understand you want to sit on the source code' date=' I also understand peoples security concerns.

Maybe you should detail a little better what the program is doing (re data in-outs) so users can verify against connections its making.

Nice work anyhow! GJ[/quote']

string data = webclient.DownloadString("http://baystation12.net/head/version.txt");

Downloads the full text contents of that file.

Should be the only connection made from my program.

version.txt

version=1.2.1.0

link=http://bit.ly/headpage

Does anyone know why the mods show-up twice in the mod list, and that you have to add both to activate them?launcher

Great launcher by the way!

Does anyone know why the mods show-up twice in the mod list, and that you have to add both to activate them?launcher

Great launcher by the way!

Yes- its because mods can be placed the usual way- in the arma directory and now, in 'mydocuments' (lol dont quote me on the 'mydocuments' - but there is another place)

So for example:- you can place mods the usual way and something like 'Play with Six' put the mods in the 'other' place.

Yes- its because mods can be placed the usual way- in the arma directory and now, in 'mydocuments' (lol dont quote me on the 'mydocuments' - but there is another place)

So for example:- you can place mods the usual way and something like 'Play with Six' put the mods in the 'other' place.

None of the mods I put in my ArmA 3 directory were placed there by Play with Six. I placed all of them manually and I checked the MyDocuments or the other folder for mods but there were none.

If you use Play with Six at all, then its very likely they are somewhere in MyDocuments

Gnat;2448895']If you use Play with Six at all' date=' then its very likely they are somewhere in MyDocuments[/quote']

I use Play with Six, but I thought that would only affect your ArmA II game. I looked in My Documents and I don't see any mod folders in there.

I use Play with Six, but I thought that would only affect your ArmA II game. I looked in My Documents and I don't see any mod folders in there.

Do you have combined A2/A3?

Are you sure you haven't added any additional paths to the Additional Addon folders in settings?

Sometimes this is crashing out on loading (Not Responding...) then other times it works fine... normally every other attempt..?

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm having a problem in which the the Arma 3 process starts for about 3 seconds and then quits without warning. Any fix for this?