Sign in to follow this  
pimmie

Dutch Units [WIP]

I'ts looking great, can't wait till they're released! Great work!

Any news about this beautiful project?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Haha, Yeah! :) Of Cource i got permission of Canadian Armed Forces for C8 - C9 , GPMG for using it for my Units and OfCource i give them Huge credits :D i'm making change to new units , and adding a hat with NLD on it , if it works ;) ill try to release it soon or maybe set a work in progress on Armaholic! :D

Thanks for the update, can't wait to operate in arma with you're NLD units. Or they going to have the NLD cap?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Haha, :D some will have Helmets but you see like in Afghanistan Dutch Units use NLD Caps ;) so maybe ill include them

Haha, :D some will have Helmets but you see like in Afghanistan Dutch Units use NLD Caps ;) so maybe ill include them

They only got them on when there is no threat, even NL SF put on their helmet where there is possible enemy in the area, so I would not make it a standard for most of them. ;)

As an option would be nice

gr, Rat.NL

Edited by RatNL

As an option would be nice

gr, Rat.NL

As an option it would be indeed!

don't they put the caps on to show or look less aggressive to the population?

By the way congratz on the c8, c9 & GPMG, i'm looking forward to the release of this project.

Hey Gents, any news? It's so still

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

Haha Thx! , RatNL with my Update apperently the script dident work.. if i get the script done! it should work ;)

But, im releasing Canadian Armed Forces Weapons C8 enzo, after this units and im using the units on front page but i changed some things, but this update that i want to release will be just, 2 Units Desert and Woodland DPM, and after that weapons and after that NLD Cap ;)

Sounds very good! btw: ^^

But, im releasing Canadian Armed Forces Weapons C8 enzo

Succes met je mod Pimmie. Nice to see the Dutch armed forces back in Arma3. But any ideas as of in what timeframe you want to have them depicted? Same as with vanilla Arma3 units, all based on the year 2035, or earlier?

Anyways, keep it up man, you're doing great, and I dig to see more from your mod.

Huge! Update Fellow Dutchies ;'P

I have bad news and good news, and upcomming idea's after i release my based Units

Good news : Script is working! my units are full ingame now! Helmet, vest, and ofcource clothes! Desert, Woodland

Bad News: It are still normal standard A3 Units, No NLD Cap, yet in next update! and no Canadian Armed Forces Weapons yet, to mutch hard scripting im trying my best for that but first NLD cap and maybe more Camo,

- Update

- Script Working!

- Camo

- Dutch Flag

Im actully ready for Release now but first i have to Fix an error and fix some stuff and then ill release it! :D

arma32013-10-1415-17-08-36_zps8ecb0cc6.jpg

arma32013-10-1415-18-41-30_zps946e6c3e.jpg

arma32013-10-1415-24-37-49_zps88ab450a.jpg

Looking good

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Huge! Update Fellow Dutchies ;'P

I'm not dutchie :P but I must say that you have done a really good job. If you added dutch camo to the Fennek, it would be even better :)

Fennek.jpg

Can't wait to play with this addon.

Looking good

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Thx RatNL ;P

I'm not dutchie :P but I must say that you have done a really good job. If you added dutch camo to the Fennek, it would be even better :)

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x64/keessturm/Fennek.jpg

Can't wait to play with this addon.

Go for it! and send it me haha, maybe thats my Next Project will see ;P

As for the cap, just take Pomigit's one and add some dutch patches. :)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?166236-Cap-with-interchangeable-flag-patch

Haha, im gonna take a look!

Small Update

- Script Faction Added = Thx to Surpher

- Script Beret Added= Thx to Surpher

- Script Fixed

And Added Faction called Nederlands Gevechts Eenheden! With DPM Woodland, DPM Desert and 11 Air Manourve Brigade! Red Beret! :D

Go for it! and send it me haha, maybe thats my Next Project will see ;P

Uhmm... As today I've no freaking idea about modding, but I'd like to learn a bit.

If I manage to have a decent level, and you haven't made it yet; I promise to make it and send it to you :)

Small Update!

http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w652/Pimmie24/arma32013-10-1516-56-08-57_zps97550cf5.jpg (122 kB)

- 11 LMB Unit Added

- Red Beret Added = Thx to Surpher! BISTUDIO

- Script Fixed no errors!

- Script Faction added = Nederlandse Gevechts Eenheden

ToDo

- Fix Emblem on Beret, 11LMB

- Fix little Stuff on Script

- Add Credits :D

then it will be ready for Release! :D

Very cool idea, really patriotic.

Until now NLD still uses the standard NATO woodland camo pattern in every environment. There was a test with some thermalcamo once, didnt come through though.

(Something like this, tailormade for a fennek: http://www.kmweg.com/uploads/pics/IMG_0464_01.jpg )

The fennek camo seen above is actually made by painting, the black parts, with mud and sun baking it. Worked like a charm in the summer.

I think a German contributor made the NATO woodland pattern for the fennek, maybe it would save you a lot of time.

The best of luck with your future work!