Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 3 - Insurgency on Stratis

UPDATE

Current version: 1.75

Changelog:

• Fixed: Disappearing IEDs
  • Fixed: Some insurgents camps on Altis placed in empty fields
  • Added: New server option: weather (default value - random)
  • Added: More weapons and items (SMG, handguns, silencers, optics, NVGoggles)
  • Changed: Increased insurgents skills
  • Changed: VAS updated to 2.1a

All links updated.

When playing as a single player are there AI enemies and friendlies? I don't see anyone.

When playing as a single player are there AI enemies and friendlies? I don't see anyone.

You can recruit friendlies in HQ. Enemies hiding in towns and forests. Fly around and they will show themselves :)

Hey dude,

Wicked game mode!

I am currently running this on Zargabad and on Sangin using A3MP.

Quick question on your hostile AI, how do you change their loadouts through the scripts?

As Settings/AddonsConfigurator.hpp I have changed but I'm guessing that is the file?

Cheers,

Tom

Edit:

disregard I have found the file, I was changing it however the unit classname was incorrect

Edited by tmortensen

Me and my friends have started playing ARMA3 insurgency after enjoying it in ARMA2. We have our own dedicated server for us to play on and the mission works great. However we want some weapon mods so I edited some into the game from the mission editor and tested on a local server which worked fine but when I try it on my dedicated I cant get passed the map screen.

If anyone can tell me why it will work on a local but not dedicated it would be a huge help.

Edited by melvindorf

Me and my friends have started playing ARMA3 insurgency after enjoying it in ARMA2. We have our own dedicated server for us to play on and the mission works great. However we want some weapon mods so I edited some into the game from the mission editor and tested on a local server which worked fine but when I try it on my dedicated I cant get passed the map screen.

If anyone can tell me why it will work on a local but not dedicated it would be a huge help.

What weapon mods are you using?

I'm Using RH_M4 and r3f french weapons. Solved the problem, it was all server-side. Being new to running a dedicated server I didn't know how to correctly install the mods and the mission was crashing on start because it couldn't find the mods. Simple as that but it took me way to long to figure it out lol.

Hey dude,

Wicked game mode!

I am currently running this on Zargabad and on Sangin using A3MP.

Quick question on your hostile AI, how do you change their loadouts through the scripts?

As Settings/AddonsConfigurator.hpp I have changed but I'm guessing that is the file?

Cheers,

Tom

Edit:

disregard I have found the file, I was changing it however the unit classname was incorrect

Been trying to do this. What is the correct file?

Ive played this on a few servers and really enjoyed it...when I host it I don't see any red zones to clear..is that something that someone added in or is that something I can enable?

Thanks

JC

Ive played this on a few servers and really enjoyed it...when I host it I don't see any red zones to clear..is that something that someone added in or is that something I can enable?

Thanks

JC

I'd really like to know the answer to this question as well, because just checking every inch of the map would start to turn a fun time into a painful chore.

Is there any chance you could enable AI Recruiting even in multiplayer, possibly with either a squad size limit of 6, or adjustable via a mission parameter? I want to run this mission on my server but as I don't play with a clan, generally there's a small number of players only, and it'd be more fun if they could have AI watching their backs.

@ Diesel and Bad habitz

At the begining of this mission there are no red zone marked on the map, but you have to options for an good work flow.

First you can fly around the great salt sea to find and enemy officer who gave you infos about a other cache, he will be on the same place every time you start .

Or you can search by yourselfs or find an other officer who is somewhere in altis around with his patrol convoy.

You only get red marker or "hint" to the cache zone when you get an enemy officer alive, otherwise you have to search by yourself.

Does this use an AI package or is this custom rolled AI just for insurgency?

The AI in insurgency actually flank and don't just lay down like in vanilla.

@Dap can you please make a altis version without your revive system, so that i can include the AGM what is more like ace.

When i join with both there are a lots of troubles.

And can you activate the Uav again like in arma2 or is that not possible ?

Anyone can help me to get out the revive system in this mission, i really want to see this mission with agm and i only would use it for me and my group.

Anyone can help me to get out the revive system in this mission, i really want to see this mission with agm and i only would use it for me and my group.
try commenting out this line in init.sqf
	[[player]] execVM "DAPMAN\Init.sqf";

Thx Beerkan that was my first idea, it doesnt stop the revive options ingame and they still overide agm when it comes up to revive?

I dont know where but there must be something in the palyerrespawn.sqf or so on, cant find it. Because when i commenting this out, at the start of the mission come failure DAPMAN\Init.sqf not found, but the revive script in the mission is active, with all the bloodeffects from dap and so on.

Beerkan when you have some ideas plz tell me, dont know how to get this out =?

DAPMAN where are you ??? hehehe ;)

Any idea how to make the AI populate all buildings verse only a select few?

_allowedbuildings = ["Land_House_L_1_EP1","Land_House_K_1_EP1","Land_House_L_4_EP1","Land_House_C_5_V3_EP1","Land_House_C_12_EP1","Land_House_K_3_EP1","Land_House_C_5_V2_EP1","Land_House_C_4_EP1","Land_House_C_2_EP1","Land_House_L_7_EP1","Land_House_C_10_EP1","Land_House_K_6_EP1","Land_House_C_11_EP1","Land_House_C_9_EP1","Land_House_C_3_EP1","Land_A_Office01_EP1","Land_A_Mosque_small_1_EP1","Land_A_Stationhouse_ep1","Land_House_C_5_EP1","Land_House_K_7_EP1","Land_Mil_ControlTower_EP1","Land_House_C_5_V1_EP1","Land_House_K_8_EP1","Land_A_BuildingWIP_EP1","Land_A_Villa_EP1","Land_House_C_1_EP1","Land_House_L_6_EP1","Land_House_L_3_EP1","Land_House_K_5_EP1","Land_House_C_1_v2_EP1"];

_buildingspositions = [[2],[2,3,4],[6],[0,2,6],[5,6],[9,2,3,5],[4,1,5],[7,13,15],[1,2,5,6,7,8,9],[1,2,3,4,5],[7,8,10,11,14],[6,7,8,9,10],[7,8,9,10],[4,5],[8,9,10,11,12,13,28,29,30,31,32],[5,6],[3,4,5],[6,9,13],[3,5],[1,5],[3,6],[3,6],[4,1,2,3],[18,20,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31],[4,7,8,9],[2],[4,3],[0,1,2],[1,2],[0,1,2,3]];

Also, how would I go about increasing the amount of AI? I tried modifying this line:

if (((count units(group _man))*3)>_countblufor) then

And changed the "3" to a "6" and I have not noticed any difference. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Scripts =SP = INSURGENTS= CACHES= CacheArea.sqf

There you find a line where you can change the classnames, when you double a classname or so you can increase the enemy in the area.

Thats how we have manged this.

Hello and thanks for the great mission! I was playing it fine on some MP-server and everything worked fine. However, when I tried to play the mission with my friends, it works fine on my computer if I'm hosting but not for the others. The game gives an error message when joining: "scripts\vehicleinit.sqf not found". In game, the scripted stuff (respawns on rally point, calling for pickups, virtual ammobox etc.) do not work. Interestingly, I get the same message if I try to join a game hosted by my friends or if the game is hosted by our dedicated server. Taken together, the mission runs fine but the scripts do not work. Does anyone have the same problem or ideas how to fix this, it would be great to play this well made entertaining mission with my friends.

Hello DAP, i've reallly enjoyed this mission, i've used it for a long time now, im wondering tho how can i remove the Ratio 1 - 3 on EAST, we've set up UID restriction on Opfor so only members of our group can join it, but the ratio is still there, id like to remove it so if you could tell me how id really appriciate it 

• Like 1

Absolutely love this style mission...is their an Altis version or do we have permission to port it to another Map? I realize this thread is a fewq months old but hoping someone still watches it.

Diesel

How can i change the mission so the PvP ratio is 1 to 1? Also how can i can it so they spawn at a designated spawn point?

Have to say this is still one of my Favorite missions...has anyone played this with ACE at all? Played it last night and was wondering if ACE broke the way you capture the Commander.

Commander2_zpsyddgov8i.jpg