Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 3 - Insurgency on Stratis

Great updates, DAP! Is there a possibility that you can look into placing weapon caches in Alga Marina (or whatever the town is called)?

I have made an edited version of the mission where Alga Marina is under enemy occupation and I additionally moved two caches from the North side of the map into the town. The result is amazing. There are some fierce firefights that take place there. Trying to clear out buildings looking for two weapon caches while under heavy enemy fire is an intense experience. Just a little suggestion.

Totally agree with the above. Great mission!

If you pass out after being hit you can be revived for a short time if your teammate has a medic pack? What i am missing is an Engineer function and a slider for the amount for AI present.

Yes, But I mean the more "standard" revive options, you have the option to stay down for X minutes until a medic revives you or you have a respawn button if noone can help you.

For example: BTC Revive or INS revive scripts.

Hello, first - thanks for great game mode! Second - got some trouble with it. )

Stuck in spectator mode joining the server, can switch between players, first or third person view, but not respawn or do anything. Any ideas?

Great updates, DAP! Is there a possibility that you can look into placing weapon caches in Alga Marina (or whatever the town is called)?

I have made an edited version of the mission where Alga Marina is under enemy occupation and I additionally moved two caches from the North side of the map into the town. The result is amazing. There are some fierce firefights that take place there. Trying to clear out buildings looking for two weapon caches while under heavy enemy fire is an intense experience. Just a little suggestion.

I already thinks about it, but I afraid that Insurgents will be able to fire in BLUFOR helicopters on airfield from town :) That why I excluded this town from possible cache places.

Yes, But I mean the more "standard" revive options, you have the option to stay down for X minutes until a medic revives you or you have a respawn button if noone can help you.

For example: BTC Revive or INS revive scripts.

I will try do something with this :)

Hello, first - thanks for great game mode! Second - got some trouble with it. )

Stuck in spectator mode joining the server, can switch between players, first or third person view, but not respawn or do anything. Any ideas?

Which server? :) Because in my original mission no any "spectator mode" :)

I already thinks about it, but I afraid that Insurgents will be able to fire in BLUFOR helicopters on airfield from town :) That why I excluded this town from possible cache places.

Good news is they don't. Try it out. :D

I hurt the commander but it has no option to take him as prisoner? How do I go about doing this?

I hurt the commander but it has no option to take him as prisoner? How do I go about doing this?

You must heal him at first. Then, when he will stand up, you will be able to interrogate him.

hello guys, thanks for the dev works good job i love the insurgency map but i want to ad the revive option ( btc revive or ins revive ) but i dont have the option for revive or thread member is not possible to had revive on this map???

sorry my english is verry bad , thanks for your help

Yes we need a working revive, and this will be awesome.

First, DAP, great mission!

I'm having trouble using your mission and ACRE, is that something you plan on integrating?

Second, I'm getting a DAP_BF_TIMER_SECONDS error in game, here is the actual script:

'...INUTES;

_5 = DAP_BF_TIMER_SECONDS;

if (|#|DAP_BF_MAPSTATE==1) then

{

((HUDDisplay...'

Error Undefined variable in expression: dap_bf_mapstate

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\Scripts\UI\TimeCounter.sqf, line 26

Any help you could give me would be appreciated.

I agree.

DAP, a general update for this mission to keep up with the latest scripts/update would be great.

I agree.

DAP, a general update for this mission to keep up with the latest scripts/update would be great.

With ya ...

When I run this on my dedi I have no objective markers (red zones) so no idea where to go..

I have fixed the VAS script until DAP updates the official mission.

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/blj7pgj6h4xt8fd/INSURGENCY-141-COOP-VAS.Stratis.pbo

Thanks for that- too lazy to do it myself atm :cool:

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 00:58 ----------

When I run this on my dedi I have no objective markers (red zones) so no idea where to go..

There are no markers!

Just go for a drive- you will encounter stuff ;)

+1 for an update-still runs well but getting some issues with 'rally point' and other options disappearing after awhile.

Woow ... nice mission :)

How can i adjust VAS in your mod

I already install INSURGENCY-141-COOP-VAS.Stratis in

D:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\MPMissions

but it's say vas never initialized something went wrong

or can't even see those vas red letters in action menu when i make another box by mission generators

what should i do?

Check the readme, you have to add a line of code to the description.ext

Also a line of code in the editor to eg:- an ammo box's init.

Check the readme, you have to add a line of code to the description.ext

Also a line of code in the editor to eg:- an ammo box's init.

Which is mean i have to rip this with PBO view?