shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Not really. Any group that has had orders and flees will have their orders cancelled. They will even not be caclulated into the battle so more reinformencent groups might even be send to the conflict area. As soon as the group returns back to normal then GAIA will hand over orders again.

What mods work and do not work. I really dont know, that is for you and others to decide and try and for other addon makers to decide.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Tx old buddy!

Thanks mate!

Again, congratulations on your job, is not easy at all and we should thank you guys every day for creating such tool... for free.

Thank you Sir Shay and Sir Spirit ............ :icon_dj:

HI love mcc but one question I don't seem to respawn when I have a role and die ? I made the star location for west. Anyone know how to fix this ?

Just a small update.

Re download the files please some small fixes:

1. Players will add to Zeus on respawn.

2. Mission maker won't have to relog to MCC after respawn to get Zeus but he still need to open MCC.

3. The mod template mission had some errors with the A3 Wounding system, so I add the A3 wounding system to the template missions in the link below.

Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25xly1ln63dgd6/mcc_sandbox.altis.pbo

Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpinx8knu5fw42/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

Download Link - Template mission:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/436ndcbiepq820u/sample%20missions.rar

HI love mcc but one question I don't seem to respawn when I have a role and die ? I made the star location for west. Anyone know how to fix this ?

What do you mean you don't seem to respawn are you just dead and mission over? did you enabled respawn in the description file of your mission? did you enable it to base respawn?

Oh no still rather noob when it comes to a lot of stuff :(

---------- Post added at 22:44 ---------- Previous post was at 22:28 ----------

Can you write what I must put in the descrition file plz ? not this right ?

respawn = "Base";

respawndelay = "3";

hi shay_gman i just downloaded your latest MCC4 r3 and when i try to loging it says [bIS_fnc_MPexecc] Function 'mcc_fnc_loging' does not exist , how to solve this please

Edited by cpt.ghost

The terrain detail bug is still present. Stuff starts floating as soon as I open MCC. :(

The terrain detail bug is still present. Stuff starts floating as soon as I open MCC. :(

Never happened with me, what mods are you using?

Spirit/Shay... The new updates look fantastic.

Quick question, please let me know if I'm approaching this correctly:

I'd like to use the editor to place units, but ensure that are both under GAIA's control and cached when the mission starts. In the group leader's initialization, I've placed the following:

thisGroup = group this;

thisGroup setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",[1,1], false];

thisGroup setVariable ['mcc_gaia_cache', !(thisGroup getVariable ['mcc_gaia_cache',false]),true];

It seems to work with all the groups I've added so far, but please let me know if this is the wrong approach (or the wrong syntax).

Thanks again

I just had to come here and thank you a million times for the ZUES addon for 3d editing! Thank you sir.

I know it sounds a little anacronic, but I really miss the integrated VAS and MCC´s Box generator, I know some servers had issues with them, but It worked as a charm for me and as some weapons and attchments are only accesible with them, I´d like to ask for an optional version of the latest MCC with these features back =)

Is it me, or the Zeus lightining strikes doesn´t kill the AI? I have struck a FIA soldier with 7 bolts and that bot kept walking and shooting back!

Outstanding job integrating Zeus and MCC and all other advancements (but I still miss that old features)

cheers!

Edit -> damn, I haven´t seen the video and just now I realised that the new "cargo" function is like the mcc box generator =P... but I still miss the integrated VAS! ;)

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Zeus was working for a while, but after i respawned, my screen goes all black everytime i access ZEUS from MCC. Also, sometimes I'm not able to control MCC spawned AIs from the ZEUS interface.

Odd bug with the latest halo drop. There is a vest stuck to your feet or front of body after the jump that doesn't go away until you respawn.

I miss the vas too reallt cool way to make missions :(

Fixed version release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey Shay and Spirit, I am having an issue with the new Zeus integration. I am recreating exactly you did in the video where you placed a zone then the garrison units then go into zeus but I do not see any units editable..

Nice work guys!

Edited by OV3RJ0RD

hi shayman / Spirit

im doing something wrong with hijack units tool or is not working to me. because i cannot regain control over my team. What's the trick i should know?

Apart from that all perfect.

( I am expecting to see more tutorials about gaia :cool:)

thank you

@Shay - 1Q; will it be possible to have a MCC button instead of using the mouse wheel - with me all work as an express train !! :pc: - thanks again

Spirit/Shay... The new updates look fantastic.

Quick question, please let me know if I'm approaching this correctly:

I'd like to use the editor to place units, but ensure that are both under GAIA's control and cached when the mission starts. In the group leader's initialization, I've placed the following:

thisGroup = group this;

thisGroup setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",[1,1], false];

thisGroup setVariable ['mcc_gaia_cache', !(thisGroup getVariable ['mcc_gaia_cache',false]),true];

It seems to work with all the groups I've added so far, but please let me know if this is the wrong approach (or the wrong syntax).

Thanks again

You are 2 video's ahead of me :) Here we go(you had it almost correct):

For 'giving to gaia' in the editor go like this:

<group> setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",[<zone>,<behavior>], true];

Group = the group you want to give ot gaia.

zone = the name of the marker. Must be a number!

behavior = "NOFOLLOW" -> defensive, "MOVE" -> agressive , "FORTIFY" -> fortify (same as upsmon because gaia had to be backward compatible )

Mind the true in the end of setvariable. This is public variable in gaia that is being set. It is public announced so that MCC can set de G at the group names. If you make it private then MCC will not know that the group is under GAIA control but the ai system itself is not affected.

For caching:

group setVariable ["mcc_gaia_cache",<boolean>, true];

boolean = true/false (set caching on/off for this group).

*You can also simple delete the whole variable if you want it off. As it will only work with value TRUE

Hope this helps. Oh in the mission init put https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setMarkerAlpha. This will make sure that the zone is not seen by any when you start the mission. When you do it like this then you can make missions by using gaia to quickly setup patrols, mortars, CAS, artilllery, boats. You name it. They all need the same stuff and gaia will sort it out for you. The requirements are now that mcc needs to run on the server, the client is not needed.

Dont forget that gaia can be used on any side. so you can also give the players ai CAS by just spawning an ai attack helicopter, mortar, artillery under gaia control. It will aid the player when needed then.

Edited by spirit6

okay now downloaded this version and i don't even see the MCC in the action menu , would someone tell me whats going on?

Hi Shay, amazing work with the update! I just noticed something minor, but pissed me so much ;)

Basically, after a relatevely long editing session, I hit the Mission Failed button by mistake instead of "teleport". It just exited the mission. PLEASE, can you consider to put a confirmation box, like "Do you really want to end mission?". Now, I'm sorry, I'm gonna play with MCC some more ;)

VAS no longer supported? I wonder what caused this, because it was the easiest way to get all the gear, save loadouts, and it was working in SP!

How do I get a VAS back into my game now? :(

VAS no longer supported? I wonder what caused this, because it was the easiest way to get all the gear, save loadouts, and it was working in SP!

How do I get a VAS back into my game now? :(

It was removed from the mod version because it breaks any mission that uses VAS. If you want to use VAS, add it to your mission manually or use the mission version of MCC.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Strange but nice surprise. When I put in the game editor for more than forty units ,FPS have slow down.When I spawn units using zones in MCC, FPS begin slow down only after about a hundred units.