shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi Shay,

The MCC on the Steam workshop says r26 in the main MCC console after you login in game. I see from the forum that the most recent version should be r22. Wondering which is correct.

Also since the A3 update to v1.86, using MCC from the Steam workshop the mission maker no longer seems to work, never finishes creating a mission. I've tried both whole map and specific zone on Altis, no luck.

After the last update, the corrections in forward observer module does not seem to have any effect any more. I tried both AF and FFE fire missions with actual placed- and virtual guns. Any advice on what I could try? 

@everyone 

Due the warlord bug - this version has come much faster then I wanted it to be so there might be some more bugs in it - please report if you'll find any. 

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sq59awzdf5zu24/%40mcc_sandbox_a3.rar?dl=0

Changelog r27:

MCC now requires CBA
- Added: Full support to CBA addon settings, you can define most of MCC settings using CBA
- Added: Custom names for capture sectors in Advance and Secure module
- Changed: Survival module - spawn crates in house will now spawn weapons and survival gear on the ground and not empty boxes.
- Fix : AI stuck on move order
- Fix : Special forces helmet camera now works on group members not only on synced units.
- Fix: never-ending generating mission bug

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

The feel when favorite mod gets updated. Guys, most honest and biggest THANK YOU for all this years!

• Like 1

I hope it's here but after warlords update, i found that you can't get into planes or choppers and you get a messege saying "you need to be a pilot in order to get in"
I tried different kind of pilots but none of them seem to work. 

Tried to disable mods, but only after i've disabled this one, there was no bug anymore...but MCC is a must have mod so i hope you can check this issue Shay. 

Thanks

@shay_gman 

Is it possible to add an option in the AAS Spawn AI module,to delay AI start spawn time?

The reason being i simply want to load out my character and finish that before the AI go charging off without me to capture the first area.

Also would it be possible/is their currently a way,to create an array of vehicles/units or to disallow certain vehicles or units from spawning in from the spawn module?

It looks pretty funny when their is a really tough contest firefight going on for the middle capture zone while one faction storms up with a MBT...while the other one potters up the hill with fuel truck lol.

Cheers