shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi Shay,

The MCC on the Steam workshop says r26 in the main MCC console after you login in game. I see from the forum that the most recent version should be r22. Wondering which is correct.

Also since the A3 update to v1.86, using MCC from the Steam workshop the mission maker no longer seems to work, never finishes creating a mission. I've tried both whole map and specific zone on Altis, no luck.

After the last update, the corrections in forward observer module does not seem to have any effect any more. I tried both AF and FFE fire missions with actual placed- and virtual guns. Any advice on what I could try? 

@everyone 

Due the warlord bug - this version has come much faster then I wanted it to be so there might be some more bugs in it - please report if you'll find any. 

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4sq59awzdf5zu24/%40mcc_sandbox_a3.rar?dl=0

Changelog r27:

MCC now requires CBA
- Added: Full support to CBA addon settings, you can define most of MCC settings using CBA
- Added: Custom names for capture sectors in Advance and Secure module
- Changed: Survival module - spawn crates in house will now spawn weapons and survival gear on the ground and not empty boxes.
- Fix : AI stuck on move order
- Fix : Special forces helmet camera now works on group members not only on synced units.
- Fix: never-ending generating mission bug

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

42 minutes ago, shay_gman said:

this version

Thank you very much shay_gman for the update !    :thumb:

• Like 1

The feel when favorite mod gets updated. Guys, most honest and biggest THANK YOU for all this years!

• Like 1

I hope it's here but after warlords update, i found that you can't get into planes or choppers and you get a messege saying "you need to be a pilot in order to get in"
I tried different kind of pilots but none of them seem to work. 

Tried to disable mods, but only after i've disabled this one, there was no bug anymore...but MCC is a must have mod so i hope you can check this issue Shay. 

Thanks

@shay_gman 

Is it possible to add an option in the AAS Spawn AI module,to delay AI start spawn time?

The reason being i simply want to load out my character and finish that before the AI go charging off without me to capture the first area.

Also would it be possible/is their currently a way,to create an array of vehicles/units or to disallow certain vehicles or units from spawning in from the spawn module?

It looks pretty funny when their is a really tough contest firefight going on for the middle capture zone while one faction storms up with a MBT...while the other one potters up the hill with fuel truck lol.

Cheers

I stumbled across a bug.As far as i can tell iv set everything up correctly with AAS. 

The issue im having is that i have IND vs OPFOR, 222 tickets on each side,but the problem is that opfor tickets are being reduced when units are killed but IND units tickets are not reducing when they suffer casualties.

each sector spawn module has the same settings for each side minus obviously the fction/enemy names.

could you look at this?

I have confirmed it works with blufor. so it seems to have some issues with independant side deaths.Ticket countdown from flag holding seems to be working fine on independant side.

Version R28 is out

Marry Christmas :wine:

Dropbox:

Steam page:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338988835

Change log r28:
- Added: Mission Generator objectives will clear area of terrain objects before spawning in objectives
- Added: While using ACE a player can now use MCC action only to halt AI or quickly open doors
- Added: MCC ammo crate, fuel crate and supply crate will be shown in Zeus
- Added: Withdraw and deposit ammo/fuel/material boxes from any FOB or HQ (from the main box)
- Added: Sleep interval so modules will overwrite CBA settings if placed in a mission
- Added: MCC direct CAS - should work for all vehicles but results may vary depends on the addon vehicle.
- Removed: Enable role selection from CBA settings
- Changed: Clear area objective's area reduced by 50%
- Changed: The way the campaign determine if a mission is done - for more accurate results
- Fixed: MCC CAS didn't work
- Fixed: Can't generate mission to a specific zone
- Fixed: Restrict vehicles to roles was on by default
- Fixed: Campaign stops after first mission
- Fixed: MCC interaction didn't open/close door on non vanila maps
- Fixed: MCC medics healing dead bodies and not willing to heal after player respawn
- Fixed: MCC AI medics did not regroup after healing
- Fixed: Wrong class names in Mission Wizard objectives - destroy cache spawned helicopters and destroy fuel tanks spawns radio towers
- Fixed: Video probe was upside down when mirroring under a door using ACE
- Fixed: MCC interaction pop up while using ACE
- Fixed: Can't open HQ vault from ACE
- Fixed: systemchat when unit respawned

• Thanks 7

1 minute ago, shay_gman said:

Marry Christmas :wine:

Thank you very much and merry christmas and best wishes , to you shay_gman and everyone !

• Like 1

A small update

Dropbox:

Steam page:

R29

Changelog r29:
- Fix: Spawning artillery was called on each client and not only on the server
- Fixed: MCC bugging warlords and high command

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Another  small update

Dropbox:

Steam page:

r30:

Change log
- Fixed: Mission Generator to a specific zone
- Fixed: Conflict with CBA addon settings and MCC modules settings caused unpredictable behavior
- Fixed: Role's icon didn't show on template missions
- Fixed: Disarming an IED didn't completed generated mission
- Added: MCC template to CUP Chernarus winter
- Added: 3 MCC campaigns to CUP Chernarus winter
- Changed: Generate mission to a zone will work much better and allows the selection of a specific zone.

• Thanks 6

R30 Hotfix.

MCC campaign was broken

Guys re-download R30

I've updated the links with a hot-fix. The MCC campaign was broken. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi Shay,

Thanks for the updates. This remains one of my most favorite mods for Arma. I'm so glad you still find the time to work on it. Great work.

@shay_gman

Not sure if you missed my post a few pages back regarding AAS module in MCC.

There is an issue with independent forces not counting deaths via ticket loss information.Its still in the new version you released making AAS only viable with BLUFOR/OPFOR.

There is also another issue with the setting on capture zone :

If you select the flag option,then alot of the time the capture zones do not register(the dont show on HUD as (A) (B) (C)  for example.

im not sure why this is,i couldnt figure out in testing,its possibly location based or because the flag spawn position is not ideal.

Other than that AAS is alot of fun and works great

Hi Shay.

I play  sp in ravage mod and I turned  on the survival mode and when I start new game the interface with food and water was visible, and I could use water, food and another things, search loot, but when dying and load save, or just loading save the interface is no longer visible and I cannot use things and thirst, hunger disappear. I using ace, rhs, cup, tpw, jsrs mods. Maybe I'm doing something wrong don't know.

P.S: Thank you for work!

8 hours ago, alekzenit said:

Hi Shay.

I play  sp in ravage mod and I turned  on the survival mode and when I start new game the interface with food and water was visible, and I could use water, food and another things, search loot, but when dying and load save, or just loading save the interface is no longer visible and I cannot use things and thirst, hunger disappear. I using ace, rhs, cup, tpw, jsrs mods. Maybe I'm doing something wrong don't know.

P.S: Thank you for work!

Ravage also uses a system to double click to use inventory item,much like MCC,So they cannot both be used at the same time.

Its a limitation,you have to either use ravages method or MCCs one.

3 hours ago, redarmy said:

Ravage also uses a system to double click to use inventory item,much like MCC,So they cannot both be used at the same time.

Its a limitation,you have to either use ravages method or MCCs one. 

Yes I think about it, and I play without ravage mod only with MCC in 3den but still the same

I have this same problem before and I think you should do something with MCC script inside .pbo not sure how I was fixed it so you can still play MCC survive after loading the game with that module.

11 hours ago, Nemanjic said:

I have this same problem before and I think you should do something with MCC script inside .pbo not sure how I was fixed it so you can still play MCC survive after loading the game with that module. 

Hello, so, have you fixed this problem? Unfortunately I do not understand the scripts, but can you please be able to explain shortly PM? I enjoyed playing with the MCC.

On 2/9/2019 at 3:52 AM, alekzenit said:

I enjoyed playing with the MCC

It is must have mod for me too, all this years, but unfortunately I did not manage to fix that problem and I use to play without loading the game while using mcc survive module.

Hello guys. Can anyone know if it is possible to turn off hunger and thirst in mcc survival mode, but leave the search and looting enabled.

Hello, Can anyone help me figure out how to make disarming an MCC IED trigger the completion of an objective? I have all the tasks set up, and the task state for failure triggers if the IED blows up, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to make the task state trigger for success go off when its disarmed. Any and all help is appreciated!