shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

The interaction keys works only when i go to the mcc settings and uncheck interaction box and than check it again. 
Not that of a deal, but i'm trying to figure out what is the problem

Anyway, amazing mod so thank you for that

Hi there!

Still using this really amazing mod. I got a question: when I change the weather by the MCC, I cannot supress the wind sound. Does anyone known how to? 

Have a nice day!

Is the updated Mcc out on Workshop yet?  It says Nov 4 is last one.

Is the updated Mcc out on Workshop yet?  It says Nov 4 is last one.   -Ok ,Sorry got it now.

In this latest version of MCC the UI settings do not remain set. All selections are checked initially and if you uncheck the ones you don't want and then click ok, when you return to the settings again they are all checked again, and the feature is actually on again. This is the case both using the UI settings module placed in the map or just using the main MCC UI.

On 8.11.2017 at 10:01 AM, omri2050 said:

The interaction keys works only when i go to the mcc settings and uncheck interaction box and than check it again. 
Not that of a deal, but i'm trying to figure out what is the problem

Anyway, amazing mod so thank you for that

I'll check it out

On 9.11.2017 at 10:18 AM, zuzul said:

Hi there!

Still using this really amazing mod. I got a question: when I change the weather by the MCC, I cannot supress the wind sound. Does anyone known how to? 

Have a nice day!

If you are using one of the MCC special weathers such as sandstorm or blizzard then the sound is not ambient and you can only lower it if you lower the music. 

13 hours ago, john1 said:

Yes

5 hours ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

In this latest version of MCC the UI settings do not remain set. All selections are checked initially and if you uncheck the ones you don't want and then click ok, when you return to the settings again they are all checked again, and the feature is actually on again. This is the case both using the UI settings module placed in the map or just using the main MCC UI.

I'll check it out. 

Guys there is currently a problem with the mission wizard and the campaign. I'm working hard to get approval from the management (wife) to divert resources from the current project (kid) to fix some issues. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, shay_gman said:

If you are using one of the MCC special weathers such as sandstorm or blizzard then the sound is not ambient and you can only lower it if you lower the music. 

Many thanks for this information. So without music, the wind sound shall be gone. I'll give it a try after work.

6 hours ago, shay_gman said:

Guys there is currently a problem with the mission wizard and the campaign. I'm working hard to get approval from the management (wife) to divert resources from the current project (kid) to fix some issues. 

Take your time, man. This is a great add-on and we all appreciate all the work you've put into it. Family comes first of course.

Just wanted to at least let you know I'm grateful for what you've created. 

Thank you!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, shay_gman said:

Lol I can relate...getting clearance from the boss to divert resources towards Arma can be tricky!! When your next rummaging around in the script is there any chance of an option to disable the suicide bombers..? (Or can you just tell me how to do it via the code?). I use the Ambient civs in a Post APoc scenario ...so it is kinda odd when survivors keep blowing themselves up!!!   The Ambient civs hiding in buildings adds such a huge dynamic tension to my games......looting  has never been so tense!

I've searched, unsuccesfully, for an answer to the following question: Is it possible to set the mcc setting for the entire server? I would like to set some settings without having to place the modules in a mission.

On 10.11.2017 at 4:56 PM, Husker-71 said:

Lol I can relate...getting clearance from the boss to divert resources towards Arma can be tricky!! When your next rummaging around in the script is there any chance of an option to disable the suicide bombers..? (Or can you just tell me how to do it via the code?). I use the Ambient civs in a Post APoc scenario ...so it is kinda odd when survivors keep blowing themselves up!!!   The Ambient civs hiding in buildings adds such a huge dynamic tension to my games......looting  has never been so tense!

What kind of ambient units do you use?

On 11.11.2017 at 2:07 PM, MoaB said:

I've searched, unsuccesfully, for an answer to the following question: Is it possible to set the mcc setting for the entire server? I would like to set some settings without having to place the modules in a mission.

You can't

5 hours ago, shay_gman said:

What kind of ambient units do you use?

...Well, my objective is to create random hostile units lurking in and around buildings....so instead of Civ_F I use factions that I have created using Orbat that are based on MU's random civ models. With a changed uniform array and weapons added via Orbat this creates survivors lurking in buildings.....what is happening though is that as they are set as Opfor they are obviously hostile already, we fight, they die . My Rep gets even worse...presto we have Suicide bomber survivors running at me...which does not really fir in a Post Apoc environment.....So I am thinking can we have IEDS and SB's as an option on or off? Also an array to add loot, weps/bags etc to spawned units would be really useful...

R23 is out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yrd9xhjhfzmmc2/%40mcc_sandbox_a3.rar?dl=0

Steam Workshop

Ambient Civilians module - add an option that civilians will always be friendly enhancement

Disable MCC edit change control from CTRL enhancement

Cover system is always enabled bug

Campaign init module isn't initializing bug

Custom factions make mission generator to hang bug

Fix pylons locality bug

Fix Version number on GUI bug

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Would it be possible to add the option of setting the mission settings via cba or a userconfig\mcc\settings.hpp? Pretty pretty please?

17 hours ago, shay_gman said:

Ambient Civilians module - add an option that civilians will always be friendly

Hi, thanks for this...am I correct to infer that this means that the civs will not ever produce IED'S or SB's (Suicide Bombers).....and therefore if I populate the Ambient CIVs with a hostile faction they will never produce IED's/SB? I cant see an option to actually make them permanently friendly...so how do I set that up? Thanks in advance.

Hey thanks for the Update

but i miss someone folder there. Whats its happend with the "key" folder?

Okay i found the problem... in dl of Armaholic its not all in!

Hi shay_gman,

Thanks so much for the update, and the mod in general, it's great.

The settings issue I mentioned earlier is still exists. In fact, none of the settings stay set except the general mission settings. UI, GAIA, Role Selection etc. none of other settings remain set the way you select. Once you enter the settings from the MCC interface you can make changes but if you then exit the UI and return the settings will not have stayed the way you set them. Hope that's clear.

Could there be a possibility to place the carrier a long way out to sea,almost off map?  Need to be able to do that for a mission.(2)  Can there be a timer that can be used to spwan stuff after a set time ?  Just a timer,no triggers,or zones,just sync to some moduel.Then planes takes off when timer reach 0.

Also some way to make our own compositions for troop units and save them.Would be able to recruit new team members and make helos land be context tesitive point at. 

To be able to use the Support Requester/Provider in zeus mode,and some sort of Ambience system for aircraft.Aircraft fly around and maybe get fire missions near the player.

If there could be a possibility to make use of the Rescue helos by being able to load in (rather make the ai load in ) casuallties onto stretchers and make that work automatic.

On 14.11.2017 at 12:02 AM, MoaB said:

Would it be possible to add the option of setting the mission settings via cba or a userconfig\mcc\settings.hpp? Pretty pretty please?

Maybe if you'll open a ticket about it. https://github.com/shaygman/MCC_sandbox_modDev/issues

On 14.11.2017 at 3:19 PM, Husker-71 said:

Hi, thanks for this...am I correct to infer that this means that the civs will not ever produce IED'S or SB's (Suicide Bombers).....and therefore if I populate the Ambient CIVs with a hostile faction they will never produce IED's/SB? I cant see an option to actually make them permanently friendly...so how do I set that up? Thanks in advance.

Yes

23 hours ago, john85oc said:

Hey thanks for the Update

but i miss someone folder there. Whats its happend with the "key" folder?

Okay i found the problem... in dl of Armaholic its not all in!

Glad you found out

13 hours ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

Hi shay_gman,

Thanks so much for the update, and the mod in general, it's great.

The settings issue I mentioned earlier is still exists. In fact, none of the settings stay set except the general mission settings. UI, GAIA, Role Selection etc. none of other settings remain set the way you select. Once you enter the settings from the MCC interface you can make changes but if you then exit the UI and return the settings will not have stayed the way you set them. Hope that's clear.

Open a ticket about it: https://github.com/shaygman/MCC_sandbox_modDev/issues

8 hours ago, john1 said:

Could there be a possibility to place the carrier a long way out to sea,almost off map?  Need to be able to do that for a mission.(2)  Can there be a timer that can be used to spwan stuff after a set time ?  Just a timer,no triggers,or zones,just sync to some moduel.Then planes takes off when timer reach 0.

Also some way to make our own compositions for troop units and save them.Would be able to recruit new team members and make helos land be context tesitive point at. 

To be able to use the Support Requester/Provider in zeus mode,and some sort of Ambience system for aircraft.Aircraft fly around and maybe get fire missions near the player.

If there could be a possibility to make use of the Rescue helos by being able to load in (rather make the ai load in ) casuallties onto stretchers and make that work automatic.

It's on Steam.

About the rest - maybe

• Like 2

Does anyone know how (if Possible) to add MCC "CAS" and "Supply" to the player console at mission start without having to open MCC and add all the CAS and Supply runs you want every time? 

R24 is out.

dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yrd9xhjhfzmmc2/%40mcc_sandbox_a3.rar?dl=0

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338988835

Change log r24:
- Added: In RTS allow Helis or Jets workshop to change aircraft pylons
- Added: In the campaign disabled cinematic and intro by default only pop-up window. Can be adjusted with the campaign module.
- Fixed: Campaign hangs on some missions.
- Fixed: Compositions placed by MCC where local to the server and invisble to players
- Fixed: MCC_logisticbaseBuild.sqf script error.
- Fixed: Fix GAIA transport helis - by stcrowe
- Fxied: Fix pylons locality - pylon chang will now work on MP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4