shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

it isn't bug but make me annoyed. that's when Ambient Civilians is used, some units aren't deleted even if there is no player around (Most of it are cars) ,which make my CPU hot so bad. i don't know if it is user error. if someone know how to fix this please tell me that

(the more you are driving car through cities, the more cars are spawned.)  

59 minutes ago, KamenRiderOOO said:

it isn't bug but make me annoyed. that's when Ambient Civilians is used, some units aren't deleted even if there is no player around (Most of it are cars) ,which make my CPU hot so bad. i don't know if it is user error. if someone know how to fix this please tell me that

(the more you are driving car through cities, the more cars are spawned.)  

This is just like driving through London !  Hot and sweaty and everything grinds to a halt :)

1 hour ago, kremator said:

This is just like driving through London !  Hot and sweaty and everything grinds to a halt :)

So cute. What about SEA where Everything is on fire as you are on the Sun.

that's why my CPU's Temp is always High LOL.

• Like 1

So, I was just about to start working on a mission based on the map Pecher.  I started to give it some appropriate winter, brooding feeling.  When I added the MCC Atmosphere module and set it to Snow, and enabled Snow, it locked up ARMA. 
I had to log out partially to get it to force close Arma.  It wouldn't let me go to my task manager to close it manually.

Has anyone else had any problems like this with the new MCC?

On 6/21/2017 at 9:46 PM, ski2060 said:

So, I was just about to start working on a mission based on the map Pecher.  I started to give it some appropriate winter, brooding feeling.  When I added the MCC Atmosphere module and set it to Snow, and enabled Snow, it locked up ARMA. 
I had to log out partially to get it to force close Arma.  It wouldn't let me go to my task manager to close it manually.

Has anyone else had any problems like this with the new MCC?

hi

is der some way to stop civs from spawning in an area (base) when the ambient civ moudle is placed ?

kind funny having civs walking around in my  military base

or armend civs...................

I use the Restrict units module in the editor set at 500 and still have that issue. And even if it is synced with marker. Be curious to know myself.

On 7.7.2017 at 1:34 AM, Hossus said:

hi

is der some way to stop civs from spawning in an area (base) when the ambient civ moudle is placed ?

kind funny having civs walking around in my  military base

or armend civs...................

Well the deny module restrict them from spawning in it but won't restrict them from wondering inside your base. 

Build some walls.

• Like 2

i have tested MCC Campaign and found something wrong

1.sometime, mission completed even though all object wasn't completed.

2.spawn so many AI that CPU run full load which cause the game to crash.

3.AI Spawn outside mission.they aren't around mission so sometime you can finnish mission without taking damage.

4.The mission will delete everything. i had found it after playing for a while. every script will lose and the game will run new object.
ETC. (i haven't finnish the test yet.)

if i know more, i am going to tell you in this post.

I noticed that in the Campaign or using Mission Generator whenever you have the Destroy mortar objective he instantly dies.

I recently used the evac helicopter and was pleasantly surprised to see that you had a purple option to eject with Backpack on chest!

Freaking AWESOME!

Well the deny module restrict them from spawning in it but won't restrict them from wondering inside your base. 

Build some walls.

sry i did not saw the  deny module at first, for some reason :face_palm:

it is working perfect

thx

On 17.7.2017 at 10:05 PM, BruceALMIGHTYY said:

I noticed that in the Campaign or using Mission Generator whenever you have the Destroy mortar objective he instantly dies.

I recently used the evac helicopter and was pleasantly surprised to see that you had a purple option to eject with Backpack on chest!

Freaking AWESOME!

Thanks for the pinpoint debug - I've fixed it for next release. 

• Like 1

I'm trying to spawn some fixed wings using MCC console, but they always spawn on the ground. Is there a way to spawn them already flying?

edit1: my objective is to spawn them in the current zone

Missions generation not working with "Whole map" or zones >3.5x3.5km size  areas.in takistan cup's map

So I've been using MCC for a long time now, I've noticed very recently, it's started to get progressively 'slower' as a mission goes on and slows down the entire game, both with mods and without. I click MCC to bring up the menu and it'll take anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute and then will lag out and auto close, occasionally it does it with Zeus too, lags out and loads 3 lots of Zeus then resets. (This only happens when MCC is loaded as a mod), anyone else experiencing this?

Saving a Zeus-made 'overlay' in MCC, for use in an Eden-made mission results in no units appearing. This is a recent phenomenon - anyone know what I am doing wrong?

On 13.7.2017 at 9:14 AM, shay_gman said:

Build some walls.

Could you elaborate on what modules/triggers to use in the Eden Editor to have civs not spawn in a zone (e.g. in and around main base)?

guess I was blind before. "Ambient Units (Restrict)"

Is there some way I can disable the MCC unit editor in Zeus? Basically trying to get rid of the "execute" field so my friends can't do the following.

rna6OUJ.jpg

Well, doesn't help when the friends don't ;P
Would like to know that as well.

4 hours ago, BruceALMIGHTYY said:

Hold shift when you click to open the menu to have just the default menu.

Well... It's not like I can sprint to my friend's apartment, in another country, and hold down the shift key every time he double clicks a unit... :P