shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Trigger?...

I am using a repair script with a trigger area (fairly old one by Weasel). I should check that.

I don't know of any conflict with ACE as I frequently checking ACE + MCC on dedicated server. Not to mention that all MCC mechanics are off by default. 

But if you do find a conflict let me know. 

The question remains, how to configure my template? Do I have only the MCC access rights module and that's it?

i found a problem with MCC Mod Version. when i tried to play zeus missions (or custom respawn), it's always Freezing at second load.

like this :

dXRjOpO.jpg

please check it. i will wait for the fix one and enjoy playing it. :f:

Feeling exited for R22 release:

25 minutes ago, KamenRiderOOO said:

i found a problem with MCC Mod Version. when i tried to play zeus missions (or custom respawn), it's always Freezing at second load.

like this :

dXRjOpO.jpg

please check it. i will wait for the fix one and enjoy playing it. :f:

The jpg is broken for me. What do you mean second load?!

On 6.6.2017 at 11:58 AM, lawndartleo said:

The question remains, how to configure my template? Do I have only the MCC access rights module and that's it?

Any mission is good enough. No need to put any MCC modules unless you want to.

Just make sure to enable "respawn on custom position" in the Eden Multiplayer settings. 

• Like 3

It is when you finish loading data and the mission will load again before select respawn points. 

When the mission finish loading. It should have you select respawns (Vanilla's custom respawn not mod's) but it's always freezing

like this : http://imgur.com/Hc9qTiA

OK, I know something from dying in helicopter. in fact when vehicles was destroyed from guns or accident. player's going to be forced to eject from vehicles but with unknown issue, the player isn't forced to eject from helicopter and teleported to the sea. it is because of game's setting which player can't eject when they are pilot, i guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feaKAKsORwc

I will test it as passenger to prove it soon.

I took out all the extra modules I thought I needed.... left in access module, only.... no problems.

Up in smoke... see subsequent post below

I found the new bug form mod when it's on dedicated server (Host server in the game is fine). you are always immortal even if Bleeding Time is on.

before you died and respawned. it's like second chance in borderland. you're able to run everywhere and kill all enemy without taking damage.

if i have some free time, i'm going to editing video to prove that as well.

your mod is amazing but the game's update always ruin everything.

OK, here's the gig...

I have a template mission... just a simple base to start at, necessary Zeus, ACE and TFAR modules.  As a Zeus only mission it work just fine.  Vehicles respawn properly, people respawn properly, everything works.  Actually a pretty good setup if you can tolerate having to do EVERYTHING mission related through Zeus.

Remove the Game Master module, add only the MCC access module (admin only) and thing things get dicey.

There is always somebody who when they try to join just gets basically locked out, to the extent that the ArmA process has to be killed on their machine.  Who ever it happens to appears to load 100% on their end, they can hear things happening behind the load screen but it just never goes past that point, locking up their machine.  If we all start as a group, it works just fine but if there is a late comer, they may or may not get in as a JIP player and as you can imagine that really gorks things up.

Help.

It's time to announce that I will not making any new features, only focusing on stabling the code so please retest with the new update and let me know if you found some bugs. 

R22 is out. Have fun. 

Mod Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yrd9xhjhfzmmc2/%40mcc_sandbox_a3.rar?dl=0

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=338988835

Change log r22:
-= Intel Module =- **NEW**
    - Added: Set Intel module to Eden and Zeus: Allows making items or unit as Intel providers. Giving the players option to interact with the them in order to get information and map location. - as defined by the mission maker.
    - Wiki Page - http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Intel

-= Aircraft Carrier =-  **NEW**
    - Added: CUP LHD & BI Aircraft Carrier - Spawn LHD/Carrier that will function as Zeus respawn point and a MCC HQ. Spawn vehicles/aircraft on top of the LHD/Carrier and use the steam catapults to take off and the arresting gears to land.
    - Wiki Page - http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Aircraft_Carrier

-= UI =-
    - Updated: HUD/UI module Wiki including the Hit Radar and the Tickets HUD - http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/UI_Module
    - Added: Show Tickets in the MCC UI/HUD settings. Enable it will show a Battlefield kind of HuD including time left, opposing sides names and flags, tickets left exc
    - Fixed: Stuck on Squad menu "P".
    - Fixed: Placing HUD module forces to 1st person.

-= Campaign =-
    - Added: Enable/Disable loading MCC Campaign data from data base.
    - Changed: Reduced the amount of ambient patrols while traveling on red squares.

-= CAS =-
    - Changed: CAS airplanes will have an angle of attack to targets and will react faster.
    - Changed: Can call any plane type (Addons includded) to act as an AC-130 from CAS Menu.
    - Fixed: Airdrops didn't worked in the commander console.
    - Fixed: CAS crash with some mods.

-= Misc =-
    - Added: MCC wiki page for ambient fire, birds and units http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Ambient_fireBirds
    - Added: GAIA settings module to Zeus.
    - Added: Hold Shift while editing a unit in Zeus to open the default Zeus menu and not MCC menu.
    - Added: Modules info in Eden.
    - Changed: Atmosphere module can select random time and date.
    - Changed: Enable/disable teleport player to last known location while activating the survival module.
    - Changed: Decreased ambient birds chance.
    - Changed: In RTS mode can call HQ missions even while the campaign isn't enabled.
    - Fixed: MCC redused 2 tickets per death and finished mission when tickets reaches zero even when MCC PvP mod was disabled.
    - Fixed: Wind set by MCC was too strong.
    - Fixed: Ambient fire and ambient birds didn't wokr from Zeus when called on local MP.
    - Fixed: Missing insertion types in start locations.
    - Fixed: Teleport to team always enabled.
    - Fixed: Medic system animations.
    - Fixed: Spawn outside the map when spawning on FOB built by the players.
    - Fixed: Non lethal ammo didn't work for clients.
    - Fixed: Non-lethal ammo & breaching ammo didn't work on dedicated.
    - Fixed: MCC interaction with door on CUP maps didn't work.
    - Fixed: Ammo/supply/crates box disappear after depletion while on the logistic's truck - Logistics Module.

• Like 6

Is there a way to make a single player version of the Squad/AAS gamemode? 

Will the AI know to attack the sectors sequentially? Or is it strictly a PVP thing? 

edit: So i watched the video that shay posted, but I cant get it to work like he did.

Everything is fine but the AI that spawns does NOT attack the objectives. They just sit in place at the main base spawn. Im using project opfor factions (mid east militia and afghan army)

8 hours ago, lawndartleo said:

OK, here's the gig...

I have a template mission... just a simple base to start at, necessary Zeus, ACE and TFAR modules.  As a Zeus only mission it work just fine.  Vehicles respawn properly, people respawn properly, everything works.  Actually a pretty good setup if you can tolerate having to do EVERYTHING mission related through Zeus.

Remove the Game Master module, add only the MCC access module (admin only) and thing things get dicey.

There is always somebody who when they try to join just gets basically locked out, to the extent that the ArmA process has to be killed on their machine.  Who ever it happens to appears to load 100% on their end, they can hear things happening behind the load screen but it just never goes past that point, locking up their machine.  If we all start as a group, it works just fine but if there is a late comer, they may or may not get in as a JIP player and as you can imagine that really gorks things up.

Help.

Try removing the Access module and test JIP. Let me know if that helped.

7 hours ago, dragonfire43560 said:

Is there a way to make a single player version of the Squad/AAS gamemode? 

Will the AI know to attack the sectors sequentially? Or is it strictly a PVP thing? 

edit: So i watched the video that shay posted, but I cant get it to work like he did.

Everything is fine but the AI that spawns does NOT attack the objectives. They just sit in place at the main base spawn. Im using project opfor factions (mid east militia and afghan army)

You can play the scenario as single player with AI.

Make sure you have chosen the right opponent side in the AAS module and in the AI spawn module. 

14 hours ago, lawndartleo said:

OK, here's the gig...

Help.

This is also my problem but it will be fine if you disable Vanilla's custom resprawn and use MCC start location.

i haven't tested it in new version yet but if i found it again, I will post comment here.

Ok... not sure how this works.  Vanilla respawn is disabled.  An MCC start location has been placed.  'Nade myself.  Game over. Mission failed, all players are dead.

"R22 is out. Have fun."   :eh:

18 hours ago, lawndartleo said:

Ok... not sure how this works.  Vanilla respawn is disabled.  An MCC start location has been placed.  'Nade myself.  Game over. Mission failed, all players are dead.

In editor you have to set respawn at death position or something to use MCC start location.

Here is my mission click Here

Having trouble working out resistance hositility now. Can't seem to find a way to change it so that Gref v Blufor for example. Before the update it was clearly marked,  but now I can't find it in Mission Settings.

hello could someone please tell me what is the current updated version. I updated from steam workshop and it says MCC LOG [r20]  is the mod version at r22 or 21 is the last updated one not on steam? thanks

First of all @shay_gman thank you for this release.

Second, I'm happy you decided to use the next versions to fix the bugs.

Third a general question: as "no more new features", do you consider also modifications of exiting one?

Quick test.

I've found a problem.

It seems that, if don't use the GAIA settings module, when you try to set the GAIA settings from the MCC console ingame, MCC spawn units not considering the GAIA settings.

Opposite, if you use the GAIA settings module, the spawned units consider the settings used in the module.

4 hours ago, Mr. Birdman said:

hello could someone please tell me what is the current updated version. I updated from steam workshop and it says MCC LOG [r20]  is the mod version at r22 or 21 is the last updated one not on steam? thanks

I too would like to know where people are getting this R22 update from.:dontgetit:

The New Mission Settings Menu seems to overwrite modules you put in the Editor. And, when you change them in game, they don't last and revert to their original defaults.

I noticed the version does say r20 but is in fact r22. Using the version from Steam.

Hi,

I am encountering a strange thing.  I assume I am doing something wrong.  I re-installed a dedicated server and installed MCC on the server and client.  In single player the client machine has the MCC option in the top left interaction menu.  However when logged into the server the option is not there.  Looking on the server logs it shows that MCC is indeed loaded and active.  Has anyone encountered this or know what might be causing this?