shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi, I wanted to see if someone out there would be willing to share a basic MCC template. One with the necessary .ext and init files etc. that will WORK on a server!

I've watched tons of outdated videos over and over and SteamWorkshop stuff don't get it done.

Just looking for 8 or more playable units that can I can use to make a template for other CUP maps.

I'd like to wok my way up to ACE, Alive, Rhs, Tfar etc but would like to to take it one step at a time.

But, beggars can't be choosey right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Bruce

People keep telling me they see this mod on the workshop. Only thing I see is what looks like an old version, or coop missions that require it. Does anybody know for sure?

Thanks,

Fire

Yea, that's it. In fact i spoke to ShayGman himself on Discord last night about my template issue. He said download the version on the Workshop.

• Like 1

Shay,

We've been using the generated missions with opposing teams of players and its been working really well. Everyone is seeing the objectives, the mission loads in and broadcasts the objectives to both sides, and if the other team captures an objective first the other team gets a message about it.

Awesome, great job!

Thank you for including it in the last release!

Fire

Also, thanks for putting it on the workshop. I know the workshop has its problems, but its great when you have new players or a lot of players trying to get a mod updated. Real time saver.

Hi shay

is there a way to disable the vehicle help messages in mcc?

everytime i enter a certain vehicle im met with a pop up window.Issue is its very laggy and i cannot exit it for up to five minutes sometimes.

When i select "do not show this pop up again" it still shows it again.

thanks

On 2016-12-25 at 6:47 PM, questblack said:

Hi, I wanted to see if someone out there would be willing to share a basic MCC template. One with the necessary .ext and init files etc. that will WORK on a server!

I've watched tons of outdated videos over and over and SteamWorkshop stuff don't get it done.

Just looking for 8 or more playable units that can I can use to make a template for other CUP maps.

I'd like to wok my way up to ACE, Alive, Rhs, Tfar etc but would like to to take it one step at a time.

But, beggars can't be choosey right? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Bruce

All I do is create a very basic mission with all the stuff our group uses and copy it for whatever map I want. Sometimes minor edits to move the units around because of the different coord systems used between different terrains. But basically you have a template and just load up MCC.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, but you missed the most important part of my question. One with the necessary .Ext and init.sqf and etc. files that WILL work on a server.

Or examples of those files. 

15 minutes ago, questblack said:

Thanks for the reply, but you missed the most important part of my question. One with the necessary .Ext and init.sqf and etc. files that WILL work on a server.

Or examples of those files. 

I could send you a copy of mine tonight, but you have to realize that those files are very custom to the type of missions you want to play. For instance, mine are directed more for PvP and mcc generated missions. I use revive from bis, not from mcc, etc., etc.

That would be awesome!!!  It's the backend stuff that's giving me fits. And actually that's EVEN better. I would rather use BIS revive as well.  

Bruceking66@gmail.com.   

That's exactly what I am looking for... Woot

Sent you PM's.  Probably should get back on topic now.

Fire

Hi guys,

great supply, FireWalker! 

16 hours ago, FireWalker said:

I could send you a copy of mine tonight, but you have to realize that those files are very custom to the type of missions you want to play. For instance, mine are directed more for PvP and mcc generated missions. I use revive from bis, not from mcc, etc., etc.

Its possible that you send me this copy too?: rainbowteamtwo@gmx.de

Had a few problems on creating missions in mcc... using ACE, RHS etc.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Flipper said:

Hi guys,

great supply, FireWalker! 

Its possible that you send me this copy too?: rainbowteamtwo@gmx.de

Had a few problems on creating missions in mcc... using ACE, RHS etc.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM.

If you are having problems, ask here and try to be specific. Please include your current ARMA version, plus all your mods/addons you're trying to run at the same time. It will help people try to nail down your issue.

I don't use ACE or RHS, so I'm not sure what their version issues are right now.

Fire.

With the new r19 I have run across a problem, the MCC in game editor dose not display tracked vehicles for me, thought it was a mod conflict so I disabled all of my mods (except for CBA) and relaunched the game, same thing. Also it seams like unofficial content will not be displayed in Zeus with mcc enabled, even with the zeus module set to display unofficial content

Hope you can help thanks!

6 hours ago, bagpiperguy said:

With the new r19 I have run across a problem, the MCC in game editor dose not display tracked vehicles for me, thought it was a mod conflict so I disabled all of my mods (except for CBA) and relaunched the game, same thing. Also it seams like unofficial content will not be displayed in Zeus with mcc enabled, even with the zeus module set to display unofficial content

Hope you can help thanks!

It's a known problem. shay_gman is aware of it and will hotfix it. Only option is to use an older version in the meantime but I haven't got one.

6 hours ago, Arengada said:

It's a known problem. shay_gman is aware of it and will hotfix it. Only option is to use an older version in the meantime but I haven't got one.

Ok cool, will look forward to an update :)

On 28.12.2016 at 5:55 AM, redarmy said:

Hi shay

is there a way to disable the vehicle help messages in mcc?

everytime i enter a certain vehicle im met with a pop up window.Issue is its very laggy and i cannot exit it for up to five minutes sometimes.

When i select "do not show this pop up again" it still shows it again.

thanks

It's a bug will be fixed.

• Like 1

Quick question

Is there a way of making the c130 stay on station for longer ?

Excellent mod btw

2 hours ago, gaz1971 said:

Quick question

Is there a way of making the c130 stay on station for longer ?

Excellent mod btw

Yes set in the init.sqf or anywhere else 

MCC_ConsoleACTime = 3600;

or any other value you like. 

On 1/2/2017 at 6:14 PM, shay_gman said:

It's a bug will be fixed.

Thanks shay i look forward to the next update

Will GAIA ever have support for RHS vehicles? (recognizing them as the unit they are,and not as infantry)

17 hours ago, shay_gman said:

Yes set in the init.sqf or anywhere else 

MCC_ConsoleACTime = 3600;

or any other value you like. 

Ah, thanks for the reply

Regards

I might be dumb but i can't find the newest version of MCC anywhere besides steam workshop is there a link im missing?

LaVerda, Do not believe there is a newer version yet man. I think Shay still suggests running that version on the workshop.